Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everybody

Go down 
+2
Ayame Uchiha
Youkai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Youkai
Genin

Character Age : 18
Ryo : 800

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Hello everybody,

My name is Tyler and I am 21 years old. I live in the States and I haven't had a ton of RP experience. I have only Roleplayed on NFRP. Soooo yeah. HI!
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

Female Character Age : 21
Ryo : 36900

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Yay!! Hi sweetie :)

Glad to see another new member on here, I officially welcome you to Naruto : Province of Legends. If you need any help or have ANY questions about anything then don't be afraid to PM me or any of the staff whom you can find on the lower left hand side.

Please be sure to read the rules found under the Rules and Regulations page! Currently the site isn't completely finished as of yet and is still in BETA I guess you could say but the staff are working hard to get the site up and running :).

Once again I welcome you and thank you for joining, I hope you enjoy your stay here and GOOD LUCK! :)
P.s If you just want to chat then send me a Pm, I won't bite! ...Much penis

Last edited by Ayame Ryuushiba on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kulbulnas
Genin
Kulbulnas

Character Age : 16
Ryo : 1000

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Welcome to PoL, Chaoticthery! I, as you can tell, am Kulbulnas! Official Moderator of this great and amazing site we call NARUTO: Province of Legends!

Just so you know, You're a bit older then I. But age matters not, for we are one and the same, on this site! If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk, you know who to talk to :D.

FYI Naruto is probably one of the best Roleplaying forums type you can get into. Other Animes aren't very good Word Based IMO. But to each his own, I s'pose.

~KULBULNAS
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:02 am

Hello, and welcome to PoL! I'm Shizen (or Brad if you want to get personal) And I am one of the administrators of our growing little site here. I'm glad we're getting a lot of new members even for our site being in its beginning stages and I hope you stay around. I can't wait to see your character application and if you have any questions at all feel free to PM me or any other of the staff here. Looking forward to rping with you, and have fun!

~Shizen
Back to top Go down
Youkai
Genin

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:06 am

Thanks for the welcomes. I hope I can grow with the site and learn from everyone as well. If you need any help don't be afraid to ask. I have limited experience, but I have a pretty good imagination as well as some pretty good ideas for Jutsu, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:36 am

Oh awesome! And Im glad that you are willing to learn! Im still in the learning phase in creating Custom Jutsu and Clans but my Roleplaying experience is very good! :)

If you want to try at creating a Clan or Jutsu then look under the right sections and if you need ANY HELP at all you can Pm either me (Seeing as Im constsntly online) or another stsff member ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Welcome to the site. Sorry for the lateness of greeting, making your jutsu list can take som time. As everyone else has said, just ask if you have any problems. Make sure to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Youkai
Genin

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Where is the format for filling out a character profile? I would like to know how many specialties etc. I can have.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:53 pm

https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net/f27-general-rules

Follow this link here, it will take you to everything you need and want to know ^_^. Hopefully this helps yuh :)
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Welcome to Province. I'm Bryn, the Founder and one of our Admins, as you already know. I hope that you like the site enough to stay an active member, and I look forward to RPing with you!
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: NPLRP :: Introductions & Departures :: Introductions-
Jump to: