Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training For Tomorrow [Haru]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

Training For Tomorrow [Haru] Empty
PostSubject: Training For Tomorrow [Haru]   Training For Tomorrow [Haru] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:10 pm

I sat on my porch once again looking out into the forests thinking about my experiences with the forest spirit, the things he had revealed to me had me thinking hard about what to do next. It had been two days since I traveled to his cave and I had only left this spot to eat and use the bathroom but soon someone would come along to give me the sign I had been waiting on.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 15600

PostSubject: Re: Training For Tomorrow [Haru]   Training For Tomorrow [Haru] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:01 am

I sat at my desk in my new home of Chikagakure and grabbed a pen and parchment to write a letter. This letter was to go to Takoda Kuma as a congratulations for his stellar performance in the chuunin exams. For most shinobi, I wouldn't do such a thing, but this one was different. He had a lot of potential, especially for this new army we were putting together. So I began:

Dear Takoda,

I, General Haru Raba, would like to congratulate you on behalf of the United Army on your performance at the Chuunin Exams. Although I was not able to attend a match myself, what I've heard from my ANBU who watched, you did phenomenal. Because of this, I'm offering you a once in a life time chance to train with me and become my understudy. If you wish to accept this offer, meet me in the marketplace of Morigakure.

Regards,
General Haru Raba

It was weeks ago when this had been written, so it should've reached the Kuma boy by now. I sat in the market, my face hidden to ensure that nobody would approach and question what I was doing here. My ANBU bodyguards hid in the trees, keeping a look out for the boy to flag him down if he were here. If he didn't show, what a shame. He didn't know what he was missing.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

PostSubject: Re: Training For Tomorrow [Haru]   Training For Tomorrow [Haru] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:00 am

I was handed an envelope by a man in a mask, he appeared to be ANBU and the phoenix on his forehead implied that he was a former resident of the hidden volcano so this must be from the high commander. I nodded and took the letter before he dashed off into the forest. Carefully tearing open the envelope I retrieved the note and read it over quickly once which instructed me to report to the market to meet Haru for some sort of training. I was honored that I had been selected for this and made my way to the meeting spot to get this going.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 15600

PostSubject: Re: Training For Tomorrow [Haru]   Training For Tomorrow [Haru] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:33 pm

I remained in my seat, watching the crowd. I'd already spotted the boy, but he had yet to spot me. I let out a low toned whistle, a signal for the ANBU to move in. The two dashed into the crowd, almost unseen by the normal bystanders. Each of the stopped on one side of the boy and pointed in the same direction. This direction was directly toward me. I smirked, waiting to see his reaction. It would be a good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training For Tomorrow [Haru]   Training For Tomorrow [Haru] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training For Tomorrow [Haru]
Page 1 of 1