Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:33 pm

It was quiet and peaceful in the morning. The trees swayed slightly, the sun shining through the forest's large branches. I awoke before everyone else, and was glad I did. The air was sweet and gentle. I took in a deep breath, and as I exhaled, I jumped up to one of the trees' trunks in the village and ran quickly, but fluidly, to the very top. I stood atop the thousands of leaves that created nearly an entire floor in the sky and closed my eyes. I could feel the warmth of the sun warming the skin of my body, the gentle breeze making my body temperature harmonize with the nature around me.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at the sky, wondering what will happen in the years to come. When I found that there was no answer in my mind or heart, I smiled and fell atop the same leaves I was standing on moments ago, as though the trees themselves didn't want me to fall. I sighed softly and felt the sun warm my entire face as it moved slowly but surely across the sky. Then I spoke aloud, knowing that only the trees could hear me up here. "This world I live in. Why must there be war? Is humanity so bored that they must fight each other to sate their palettes? I don't understand it. I really don't. As a Kage, I feel it is necessary and that there are times where war and fighting is the only option. As a man and as a human being though, I wish that everyone may live in peace. That'll probably never happen, but it's worth hoping for, don't you think?One thing is for certain, though. I will do whatever it takes to protect this village and its people. I won't stop fighting until I'm already in Heaven. Or Hell, if that's where I'll go."

After speaking my mind and letting everything out to the forest, I jumped up to my feet and exhaled. It was time to start the day, even if it's a little early. I then jumped back down into the forest and ran to my office to get my paperwork done. "Glorious paperwork. Ugh."
Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 1 of 1