Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Scourge of the Sea [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

The Scourge of the Sea [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: The Scourge of the Sea [WIP]   The Scourge of the Sea [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:55 am

The Scourge of the Sea [WIP] Shizenmission

Ah so you're interested in some work are you? Here's what I have

Background Information: I'm not going to lie to you...If you take this mission there is an immensely high chance that you won't be coming back home. This monster has to be put down though. For the longest time, nearly as long as the villages exsistence, there has been a monster living down here in the ocean with us. To give you an idea of this monsters strength, it has lived in the same area as the Sanbi for all of history...and put up enough of a fight to remain here. It mostly stays to itself but if something ventures too close it destroys them mercilessly. We have been running into this issue with our hunters that go out to get fish, we've lost 5 teams of 20 in the last month. I refuse to allow this any longer, I need you to go down to the Agricultural District, ask the farmers where the teams they sent were attacked and go out to find it. The ANBU will supply you with the water breathing and pressurization seal needed before you leave. I can realize if you don't want to do this alone, so I will allow you to bring one partner if needed but no more, I don't want to risk many of my ninja's lives. If you succeed not only will you be rewarded handsomely but you will be immortalized as the person or people who killed the beast only second to the Sanbi.

Description:

NPC (If required):

Difficulty:

Reward:
Back to top Go down

The Scourge of the Sea [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Fukamigakure: Village Hidden in the Depths :: Mission Board :: S-rank-
Jump to: