Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heiwa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heiwa
Genin

Character Age : 13
Ryo : 2100

Heiwa  Empty
PostSubject: Heiwa    Heiwa  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Heiwa  Shinobi-template

Heiwa  Winry_rockbell

Section 1: Basic Information

Last Name, First Name: Dovahkiin, Heiwa
Birthday: August 10
Height: 5'5"
Weight:100

Specializations: Ninjutsu, Taijustu, Ijutsu, Genjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Raiton, Fuuton, Katon

Village: Morigakure

Section 2: Personality

Personality: Heiwa is a very strong-willed young woman, if she believes in something, she will stand up for it. Yes, it sounds typical to desire world peace but she has the name Heiwa for a reason. She tries to not be an angry person, for she knows anger can corrupt even the greatest of people. Although she tries to stay soft, she is not to be underestimated by strength and power. Things for Heiwa can be very difficult because she is an outrageous perfectionist and learning things take her great amounts of time. She will not move on until she has fully mastered one thing absolutely impeccably.

Likes: Likes to be around others, and tries to see the good in everyone but at the same time staying under the radar. Loves the forest and nature in general. When she does wish to be alone that is where you will probably find her. Heiwa loves herself a good fight, especially one that challenges her. She is not an intensely feminine girl but she does like to take care of her looks, she takes an interest in her hair and clothing. She doesn't have many friends, but the few she does are mostly male, they tend to understand her personality the best. Enjoys animals as bugs and has a deep respect for them, when she was younger with very few friends, she learned an animal talking jutsu and they became her friends.

Dislikes/Fears: Fears that her past will slowly creep up on her, she has found a way to repress those memories. Heiwa strongly hates her father and fears she will become him. She is terrified that her bottled up anger will explode and she will no longer have control of her mind. Afraid of losing her voice and being walked all over.

Motivation: Being the voice for those without one.. helping others come out from the shadows to stand up for themselves or their thoughts. Also, to help her father although she deeply hates him and to keep him from hurting anyone else. She is driven to be the best she can be to do these things, she works hard and trains everyday and will not rest until she has completed her goals perfectly.

Section 3: Clan Information

Bloodline: Way of the Dov

Bloodline Ability: The Dovahkiin have the ability to focus chakra into their vocal cords and project jutsu into a vocalization. All members have ninjutsu primary or secondary and have the elements Fuuton, Katon, and Raiton. All stages of the Way of the Dov are passive.

Stage One: Every member of the Dovahkiin has the capability of using shouts and also can change any jutsu into shout form. Specifications will be made upon registering the techniques.

Stage Two: The user must be Special Jounin rank to obtain this stage. The dragon Th'um, or Voice, spreads throughout the user's body, causing it to become more like their dragonkind brethren. The user develops a dragon-like mutation in their body. (User may choose their mutation from the mutation list)

Stage Three: Dovahkiin of S rank can obtain this final stage. In this stage, the Dovahkiin is said to reach their maximum potential. The user's blood transforms into the blood of a dragon, and it begins pulsing through the body at an increased rate. The dragon's blood fills every muscle, and makes them expand. On the outside, it simply looks like the user's muscles increase greatly in size, and muscle tone is much more defined. This causes strength to increase by 60%. The user also further becomes more like a dragon by mutating one more time. (The user can choose another mutation from the Dovahkiin mutation list.)

Each stage stacks, and is permanent.

History of Clan: The clan of the Dovakiin, or the Dragonborn, began long ago with a man named Kriger Dovahkiin. He had been raised by dragons, and taught their language. They taught him how to use chakra to transform jutsu into Shouts using his Voice, or Thu'um. They also blessed him with parts of their souls and gave him dragonlike features such as dragon skin, and dragonlike bones. They also taught him how to bless others with these gifts. He left the dragons when he was 70 years old, and created a clan named after his last name, Dovahkiin, which indeed translated to Dragonborn. His new clan prospered for many years after his death, and they lived in harmony with the dragons. However, after many years, the dragons betrayed them, and began wiping out he Dovahkiin with the belief that the ability to Shout should only be reserved for dragons and dragons only. The Dovahkiin were mostly destroyed until one man, the great grandson of Kriger, created a shout called Dragonrend. He used it to annihilate the dragons whom betrayed his people. Unfortunately, even by his efforts, he was slain by the few remaining dragons not yet murdered by the man driven by revenge. The few remaining dragons scattered across the land. Many centuries passed, and a man named Skar discovered books in a library written by the last Dragonborn. The books were labeled as fiction, but the new Dovahkiin knew they weren't; they knew that this was their actual ancestry. They revived the long forgotten clan, and established it again throughout the new world. They sent out messages inviting any remaining Dovahkiin to join them where they gathered.

Location of Clan: Scattered

Section 4: Background

Character History: Heiwa's childhood up to age 13 was fairly normal, lonely, but normal. Being an only child with no friends got depressing sometimes and turned her into a very quiet girl. Anyhow, life escalated quickly after Heiwa's mother had died about a week before her 13th birthday, this is where she regained her voice. She had lost it when she was about 5 years old and began the academy. She was frequently pushed around because of how thin and tall she was for her age, and it didn't help that her father had a terrible reputation as the town psycho, which later would prove to be true. She never saw her dad as that though, he always seemed a bit odd but never psycho. Ever since she was young she only remembered him as quiet, like a silent little wallflower. But on other days he would be a bit more pushy and irritable, but never lost control. Heiwa leaned more to her fathers liking, never to her mothers. Her mother always seemed afraid.. therefore very controlling of Heiwa. She seemed to never be proud and have very high expectations of her. If Heiwa did something odd or slightly wrong.. her mother would punish her. Being put down in the academy and at home, Heiwa lost all confidence and began hating herself. Believing her mother had hated her and maybe if she kept her mouth shut than things will go easier in her life. This worked for a while, just living life through the motions getting walked on. Then one morning she woke up and felt odd, as if today would be a good day.. that maybe, just maybe she'd have the courage to speak up to her mother. Heiwa then heard a slam.. her mother was probably yelling at her father again.. then she saw her father standing above her mother. He had killed her. Heiwa's voice finally came out. She attacked her father and he ran out of the house, she began screaming. Sick of hiding in the shadows, full of regret now that she had hated her mother. She now saw that her father was in fact insane.. her mothers last words were the explanation of why he had become so. She had only been so strict to protect her from him, and so Heiwa would never become like her father. After burying her mother she made a vow to never be an angry person. To be peacefully and live up to the name her mother gave her. She also promised to hunt down her father, not to seek revenge like she'd like to, but to help him.. To keep him away from society because of how dangerous he is.

RP Sample: I stepped onto the cool hard stepping stone, it felt nice against my warm feet I hate shoes, I thought to myself, you can't feel any of these textures with shoes. I continued to step along the gray stones that led to the small stream behind my house. It was a beautiful day, one of the few I've seen lately. I plopped on the grass and grabbed a fish from the clear stream with a swift clawing motion. It was a fairly decent sized small mouthed bass about 11 inches long. I cut its head off and began picking the meat off the bones and enjoying my breakfast. Raw fish has much more nutrients than if it were cooked, and quite frankly I loved the taste. Not more than two minutes later I heard a screeching noise.. what the hell is that? I tossed my remaining fish to a nearby cat stalking me for my breakfast. I climbed the massive oak tree that had been swaying above me. When I had reached the top I looked at the perimeter of the area, yet saw nothing. I was puzzled.. The noise was something I'd never heard before, so being me, I decided to go check it out. I wandered throughout the forest, trying to track which way the sound was coming from.. I couldn't seem to trace it. I soon gave up and began heading back home, but on my way back I heard the screeching again, but much much closer. I turned around and there it was, following me. A strange creature, about 4 feet tall. I'd never seen such a thing before.. but then I realized I have heard of one, from old stories. That's when I realized I was standing face to face with a.. dragon.

Last edited by Heiwa on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heiwa
Genin

Heiwa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heiwa    Heiwa  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 15600

Heiwa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heiwa    Heiwa  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:17 pm

What about your history from Birth to 13?
Back to top Go down
Heiwa
Genin

Heiwa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heiwa    Heiwa  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Fixed itt
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

Heiwa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heiwa    Heiwa  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:45 pm

There's no strict stipulation on what the history has to contain, only that it has to reach 400 words. In addition a lot of Genin histories are really little more than lists due to cramming 14 odd years of history in. This app has a heartbreaking history and provides one of the more complex characters i've seen in a while. In addition a lot of her past history can be inferred.

(Kudos for you for fixing it, what a champ)

With that said the rest of the app checks out.

Heiwa  Jello-approved
Back to top Go down
Heiwa
Genin

Heiwa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heiwa    Heiwa  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Thank you, and I appreciate that :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heiwa  Empty