Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem and some suggestions!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

Female Character Age : 21
Ryo : 36900

Problem and some suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Problem and some suggestions!   Problem and some suggestions! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Ok Ive noticed a problem with the Posting Format for Summons, The size is much too big and coloring isn't coded in properly so if you like I can fix this?

While Im here I might as well add some more suggestions for the Website!

First off when we get more members how about we add a contest section where people can win prizes like Ryo or special jutsu or a rank for winning that contest. Here are a few examples for contests that could be held every month:

Fan Art Contest - This includes Fan Art, Signatures and Avi Art.

Signature of the Month - Best Signature chosen by Admin

Top Poster of the Month - Person with the most posts within a Month (Not including Admins or Mods)

Character of the Month - A Custom created Character or Clan that has caught the admins eye.

Girl & boy of the Month - So lets say a girl and boy has been super helpful or just all round nice to newbies and other members alike - This Contest can be held a vote contest where members place foward names of a certain mermber (Cannot be themselves) Then the members decide by voting on the poll.

Thats just a few Comps I can think of at this moment :).

There should also be a subsection that has different things not to do with the Roleplaying side like

Chatter Box - Where anything goes, members can post and create discussions here.

General Discussion - A section to talk about anything Naruto like the latest Plots, episodes and products.

Forum Games - One of my favourite sections on a forum, Its a section where user are allowed to spam BUT not aloud to double post For Example (Counting to 1000) Which is a game whereeach members counts up and up! There are bettergames then this though.

Now a GFX section here should be:

Request GFX - Where member can request for Avi, Signatures or anything to do with art which they can pay for with Ryo or free if the one creating it agrees!

Design Hall - The place where everyone can SHOW OFF their work :)

Thats all for now that I can think of but yeah hopefully you enjoy them!! ^_^

P.s with the Comp idea, maybe you can get someone to code like a trophy type thing so competition winners can show off what they've won on their profile :)!
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Problem and some suggestions!   Problem and some suggestions! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Oh I forgot to mention, maybe we should have custom Tailed Beasts, I mean who wouldn't want to have a Wolf looking Tailed beast!!! or *COUGH* Dragon *COUGH*
Back to top Go down
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 15600

PostSubject: Re: Problem and some suggestions!   Problem and some suggestions! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Alright, to answer some of your questions. These are things we will worry about once the site is complete and operational. There will be things like Member of the Month to come later. But some of those other things are just straight spam, which would be pointless.

As for the Bijuu. There are already the 9 posted, look for them in the section marked Bijuu
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Problem and some suggestions!   Problem and some suggestions! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Haru wrote:
Alright, to answer some of your questions. These are things we will worry about once the site is complete and operational. There will be things like Member of the Month to come later. But some of those other things are just straight spam, which would be pointless.

As for the Bijuu. There are already the 9 posted, look for them in the section marked Bijuu

Ahhh cool I never noticed the Bijuu section and just checked out and thats cool! I guess its already been done :). Ive already spoken to Bryn and he said to let loose with my suggestions and these were a few things I came up with. Yes I understand about waiting for the site to be operational but if theses are good enough to be put in then it would save time by adding them in now. May I ask which ideas you though would be considered spam? I just thought that the forum would need more then just Roleplaying as members may want to interact or do something more then just Roleplay heheh. Its a good place for them to chat and get to know eachother :)!

Thanks for your reply by the way ^_^
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

PostSubject: Re: Problem and some suggestions!   Problem and some suggestions! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:26 am

I'll break down your suggestions and tell you which I will consider and which I will throw out.

1. The Summoning Template is fine, you just inputted your information a tad incorrectly. All the info you put in the temp goes after all of the brackets. The font changes and colors all should only change the titles of each section. Your information should look like normal text.

2. Sig and Fan Art of the month will be biased, as two of the administrators are photoshop junkies themselves.

3. Top Poster of the Month, Top Girl or Boy, and the other related suggestions will be dealt with when I add the Character of the Month section in the future when more members are added to the site.

4. The "Chatterbox" suggestion is worthy, I'll add an OOC section in the near future, thank you for the contribution.

5. This OOC section will have a GFX, Fan art, etc "shop" that will be run and operated by any photoshop user willing to give their talents (for a price). We had something like this on one of my old sites, and I like the idea. The Design Hall will be included in here as well.

Thank you for your thoughts and concerns, Ayame, and I look forward to hearing suggestions in the future.

Haru, play nice.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Problem and some suggestions!   Problem and some suggestions! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:59 am

Bryn wrote:
I'll break down your suggestions and tell you which I will consider and which I will throw out.

1. The Summoning Template is fine, you just inputted your information a tad incorrectly. All the info you put in the temp goes after all of the brackets. The font changes and colors all should only change the titles of each section. Your information should look like normal text.

2. Sig and Fan Art of the month will be biased, as two of the administrators are photoshop junkies themselves.

3. Top Poster of the Month, Top Girl or Boy, and the other related suggestions will be dealt with when I add the Character of the Month section in the future when more members are added to the site.

4. The "Chatterbox" suggestion is worthy, I'll add an OOC section in the near future, thank you for the contribution.

5. This OOC section will have a GFX, Fan art, etc "shop" that will be run and operated by any photoshop user willing to give their talents (for a price). We had something like this on one of my old sites, and I like the idea. The Design Hall will be included in here as well.

Thank you for your thoughts and concerns, Ayame, and I look forward to hearing suggestions in the future.

Haru, play nice.

Im happy that atleast some of my suggestions have been considered and will be used, I think I have more but I think in future Ill think them through to see if it will work within the forum :D! Also yeah Ive just realised now that it was my fault the posting format wasn't working as im to use to seeing the BBcode for color as well. Ahhh so I see im stating few ideas that have already been spoken about, no matter any contribution I make should help out in some way lols.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem and some suggestions!   Problem and some suggestions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem and some suggestions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: RP & Tech Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: