Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shifting Sands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

Character Age : 45
Ryo : 3600

Shifting Sands Empty
PostSubject: Shifting Sands   Shifting Sands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:46 am

Now that Tokage had been sent off to collect my scroll the only major piece left in the puzzle was my armor, luckily I had another minion that I felt would be able to handle the task as well as being weak enough that I could hunt him down should he decide to leave with the armor for himself. I left the tunnel as the giant serpent creature I had been walking next to in the dark slithered on further to find something to eat. The cavern I entered was dimly lit by several dozen candles spread out across the floor and seemed rather under furnished for now. I sat near one of the candles and stared into the flame as I waited on the underling who had been summoned to meet me soon.
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Jōnin
Kasai

Male Character Age : 30
Ryo : 500

Shifting Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Sands   Shifting Sands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:36 am

I would sigh to myself as a walked along the path that would take me to the man whom has summoned me this day. Takeshi seemed to be in a rather decent mood today so perhaps he wouldn't get all up in my personal space or start his usual down talking towards me. I could see the entrance to the cavern now far from where Kasai was now "wonder what has to be done today?". I had finally reached the caverns entrance and proceeded to walk inside, spotting Takeshi I would stop and stare at him while he stared at his candle "you needed something?".
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

Shifting Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Sands   Shifting Sands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:11 am

I continued looking at the candle flame as he entered, my gaze never leaving the fire even as I spoke. "I have a job for you boy, an errand of sorts." My voice was fairly cold as I spoke, my pitch never changing from it's emotionless level. I would wait a moment for him to respond before going on.
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Jōnin
Kasai

Shifting Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Sands   Shifting Sands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:48 am

I would stand there for a moment in silence as I watched Takeshi study the flame intently it would be a few seconds before I would continue on with the conversation. "An errand you say, and what exactly will I be doing on this errand of yours, knowing you probably gunna have me take out your trash or something" I would await the mans response as my attention would remained focused on him.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

Shifting Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Sands   Shifting Sands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:52 am

I scoffed, "Funny man, but it seems you can't make me laugh. Yet another thing you fail at." I would watch the flame for a few seconds in silence before going on, "You do have some talents though which I plan to exploit before sending you on a suicide mission. You will be retrieving one of my artifacts."
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Jōnin
Kasai

Shifting Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Sands   Shifting Sands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:02 am

I would not be fazed by the insult but instead I'd just ignored it all together. I would sigh to myself again as he told me what I'd be up to this time "alright well... go on with the details and all that". I'd take my hand and run it through my hair and stretch a bit as I waited the conversation was taking up more time then it usually did when it came to Takeshi which was odd (maybe if he stopped focusing on his little flame this would go by faster) never the less I would wait.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

Shifting Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Sands   Shifting Sands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:59 pm

I would finally look to the other man in the room, the look in my eyes was still a rather dead one but he at least had my attention now. "It'll be in the desert, though apparently the Ichibi did a number on that village so your best bet is to start killing off the native tribes as they no doubt raided the place. Begone with you now, I wish to be alone." I turned my attention yet again to the flame as it flickered and danced around.
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Jōnin
Kasai

Shifting Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Sands   Shifting Sands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:09 pm

"The desert huh? yeah alright whatever seems like fun and what not, I'm off" I would turn my back to the Raksaka leader and began to make my way out of the cavern leaving Takeshi to his own thoughts and what not, whatever interest that flame held it most of been great.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shifting Sands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifting Sands   Shifting Sands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifting Sands
Page 1 of 1