Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Floor #1- Shogun]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

Male Character Age : 34
Ryo : 5300

[Floor #1- Shogun] Empty
PostSubject: [Floor #1- Shogun]   [Floor #1- Shogun] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:10 pm

I had heard about this magnificent tower through a letter form one of my crewmates, the boy named Yuurei, and I was now trying to work my way into catching up with him. I walked into the tower and stood in the first room, where a dark figure stood on the far end between me and what looked like a door. I looked around for any traps, and I tried to listen and smell for anything that my eyes couldn't catch. It was tricky because I couldn't find anything noticeable enough to pick up to hinder my progress. My hands had been shoved into my pockets the entire time, and they still were as I slowly approached the dark spirit-thingy. "Maybe I'll get lucky," I thought to myself. "Well here goes nothing," I said with a grunt as I took out my flask and drank from it before walking forward again. "Can I go in please?" I said out loud in an unsure, hopeful voice.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

[Floor #1- Shogun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Floor #1- Shogun]   [Floor #1- Shogun] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:55 pm

Pass. Ckechpoint Reached. Floor Cleared
Back to top Go down

[Floor #1- Shogun]
Page 1 of 1