Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meetings [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiko Yuuko
Genin
Aiko Yuuko

Male Character Age : 13
Ryo : 2000

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:35 am

Aiko had never been the kind of kid who enjoyed the company of others but for weeks now he felt as if he needed someone to goof around with. Being such a loner got him looks that normal children did not receive back at the Academy, and being a jackass got him even harsher looks than that. So what would he do to make a friend or two? He could go train and hope some other Shinobi passed by and maybe wanted to spar? Like that would ever happen. What am I, living in a fairy tale? Walking down the road of the main street his eyes glazed over at the site of food and drink at the local Ramen shop. He didn't have any money to spend on that kind of stuff now since his father keeps robbing him of everything he makes out on missions. Right...missions. Aiko knew that could easily be another thing he could go and do. Maybe make a little side cash without a team around? That was another thing that worried the young black-haired Genin, why was he not placed on a Genin team yet? It had been already a year since he had graduated and all that hard work was brought to nothing since no teams ever really wanted him. He doesn't even remember being assigned a Sensei.

A deep breath in and an equally deep breath out. These were the times that Aiko just needed to sit back and relax a little. No need to fret over the small stuff in the world. But how would he ever accomplish what he wanted? His goal in life...to become one of the greatest ninja alive! To have his family recognize him for who he was and stop stepping on him like he was some sort of bug!
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

Male Character Age : 18
Ryo : 7000

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Jecht had arrived at Morigakure to meet the current Hokage, but decided to first explore the place. It had been months since Jecht came to Morigakure, and that was only for missions the tribe asked him to complete. He went on a stroll, looking around Morigakure for a place to eat. As he was on the main road, he saw a young child, almost the same age as his younger brother staring at the Ramen shop. "Poor guy looks hungry." Jecht started walking towards him and stopped a few feet before him. "You hungry kid?"
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yuuko
Genin
Aiko Yuuko

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:13 pm

As Aiko stood at the side of all the shops experiencing the smells of all the food at once. His nose was enjoying the mixed aromas that the stands produced from being right next to each other. It was while he enjoyed these things that a stranger had approached him and almost as if he was a God-send asked him if he was hungry. Well of course he was hungry, if he wasn't he wouldn't be standing here admiring all the good looking food. It was kind of a dumb question to ask.

"Yeah. Just have no money. Haven't been on many missions of lates..."

Aiko admitting that he was being a failure hurt his pride a little bit. Nothing more than beating up another Genin couldn't fix to be honest. But just hearing that from his own mouth that apparently people thought he was so much of a fool that they didn't even bother giving him D-Ranked Missions.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Jecht would nod in reply and enter the ramen shop. He expected the kid to enter with him. He would sit down on one of the stools, next to and empty one. "Just give me the usual." Jecht would reply to the owner, who was the one cooking the ramen aswell. Jecht wasn't wearing his usual left armoured gauntlet, therefore his yet to heal, scarred hand was showing. He didn't mind if people stared at it. The kid seemed to have a strong presence inside his tiny body, so young. "I guess I could make an exception.."
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yuuko
Genin
Aiko Yuuko

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Aiko was a bit awed to watch the man enter the Ramen shop as if showing off to the young Genin that he had money and Aiko didn't. What a egotistical assh- It was then that Aiko realized just by the man's body motions and stature he could tell that he meant for him to follow. It was surprising seeing someone being nice to him for once...what was it, his pathetic look of hunger? Aiko knew that this wasn't something he could just pass up so easily though. Stepping up to the Ramen shop he took a seat next to the larger individual and looked at the chef. "Can I just have a Spicy Pork Ramen?"

The man turned and saw Aiko and gave a nice smile as his flipped the home-made noodle into the air and caught them again. "Aiko! It's nice to see you here again. It's been a couple weeks." Of course the chef knew who Aiko was...he used to be a regular until all his money was being stolen by his parents. 'Rent' they called it.

As the chef continued to make the two gentlemen their food Aiko stared awkwardly at the counter before them. "Thanks..." He said quietly under his breath to Jecht. He didn't expect him to hear it but who knows. This was a once in a life-time event that Aiko was being nice to someone that wasn't himself.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:02 pm

As expected, the kid followed Jecht inside the ramen shop and sat right next to him. Jecht kept his eyes focused at the owner and only turned his eyes to see the kid's expression. He seemed hungry which was easy to tell but other than that nothing. "What has he been through?" Jecht thought. He was too timid for a shinobi, too quiet. Jecht wasn't suprised that the owner knew Aiko, suddenly a thought hit Jecht's mind, why couldn't he pay for his food for the past couple of weeks. Finally the food had arrived and Jecht started to chow down on his food. He heard the kid say thanks, Jecht smiled. "Hehe. I don't normally do this, but you have that special presence, it's hard to describe. What's your name?" He then just continued to eat his ramen.
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yuuko
Genin
Aiko Yuuko

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:11 pm

A...special presence?

Well Aiko had not been well known for the kid that stood out. Except for the fact that he loved picking on just about everyone that was in his class. He always thought he was better than the whole bunch of them and even know he felt that those words rung true. More true than even the basic teachings that the Academy would give their soon-to-be Genin before they went out into the word. Aiko was the kid who always tried his hardest, was the top of his class, yet still was shown no recognition for the fact that his talents went far beyond the normal means.

"I guess you can say that. Though its upsetting to hear that at times I can stand out even that much. The role of the Shinobi was always the opposite." Aiko snapped the chopsticks into two different pieces and began eating his meal. The delicious, spicy broth giving him this delightful smile before he went back in for seconds and thirds. "The name's Aiko Yuuko."

"I've never seen you around here before... Here on business? Or perhaps just a wandering adventurer?"
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Jecht had listened to what the kid was saying. "Aiko Yuuko." Jecht muttered as he continued eating his ramen. He picked up his bowl and chowed it down in a matter of seconds. "I see. You think you're a strong shinobi who is shunned? You don't seem quite determined, but I can see you're strong-willed. " Jecht would turn his head to face Aiko. "I'm sort of both. Long story. The name's Jecht, from the Seijuro family. I'm a Samurai, if you couldn't tell." Jecht hadn't brought his katana and left it at the tribesmen's area. "Mind telling me what's going on with your life? You seem troubled. To be honest, I want to see how you've coped with your problem, if you have one."
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yuuko
Genin
Aiko Yuuko

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Aiko picked up the bowl and started eating drinking the smooth broth as if it was nothing. The blend of delicious bitter and spicy ingredients mixing together that made him want to just jump for joy. He probably would have if he had not needed to keep up appearances in-front of this man, who presented himself as Jecht from the Seijuro family. Though just as the final drops were flowing down his throat he heard Jecht's question and it caught him off-guard, causing him to choke on the broth and coughing ensued. 

"Bah... I am the best Shinobi from the last graduating class. I may be a Genin but I know what I am doing. Not even afraid to do whatever is necessary for the safety of myself, the Village or my friends." That was meant more towards IF Aiko had friends. At this time he didn't have a single person to call his companion...it made his life a bit lonely. "Yet..." Placing the bowl down onto the counter his took a deep breath and sighed. "I haven't had a single mission in weeks. Whatever money I do get, its just taken away. It's getting on my nerves that they won't even put my on a damned team even! They act like they don't even need me but they do! Those other Genin would be running around with their heads cut off if it wasn't for me!"
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:20 pm

Jecht again carefully listened to Aiko's rant. "The way you ate your food, it seems like you have barely eaten anything at all. Where were your friends to support you?" Jecht questioned as he ordered another bowl of Ramen. "Why haven't you fought back for your money?" Jecht slammed his arm as on the table, causing it to crack. He felt a bit angered at the boy, but his story was unique enough to capture Jecht's interest. "You have to stand up for youself, Aiko." Jecht coughed as he looked at the rather angry owner of the ramen shop. "Don't worry I'll pay for it." Jecht replied to the man's sign. "You are quite hard to understand, Aiko. If they don't care for you, leave them. Survival of the fittest is what I believe, sort of. Nevertheless, I can't help you, you'll have to do it yourself. Prove to me you're the strongest." Jecht turned towards Aiko. "I'm going to take a wild guess here, either it's your parents, a bully or you are in debt to someone."
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yuuko
Genin
Aiko Yuuko

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Jumping at the sound of the man's arm slamming onto the top of the table Aiko seemed to be almost a thousand times more alert of Jecht's presence. Jesus...that was a little over the top don't you think! He thought to himself as he listened to Jecht's ranting about how Aiko needed to start standing up for himself. Well of course he had already thought about doing something like that...but who would he even talk too? The Kage of the village? One of his Sensei? There was no real direction to go in when it came to people overlooking Aiko's abilities on the battlefield. He could go stand in the middle of the town and scream that he was the best until either his father or another higher ranking ninja came by and told him to shut it. Even then that would just show everyone that Aiko was either a complete mental case or that he really did have the guts to do what was needed. 

"Listen I know what I have to do but who am I supposed to do it too? It's not like I can walk up and smack our leader in the face and expect to not get in trouble. If I want to show how strong I am I need to do missions but the missions just aren't flowing like how they used too. The other Genin that have teams are the ones being sent out...I have no body." 

At the sound of Jecht's guess of his parents being the ones who, more or less, abuse the boy's existence his face turned into a scowl. He appreciated this man for what he was saying and the fact that he was right. But now he was bringing up his parents, the two people in this world that he hated the most, yet not for what they do but for what they refuse to see. The fact that they have a fine Shinobi right before their eyes. "I'll tell you that one of the guesses were right. And I'll tell you that its not a debt I have." Aiko's face twisted even worse into a scowl as he stared down at his empty Ramen bowl, almost hoping as if it would fill up itself. "And what you said earlier about my friends...I don't have any. The others are just too scared of what I am...that I'm better than them. No-one wants to be on a team with me because I'll just take all the glory."
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:34 pm

Jecht kept listening to Aiko and turned to chow down on his second bowl of ramen as it arrived. Jecht's eyes were fixated at Aiko as he told his story, only taking a brief moment to look at his bowl. After a few minutes, Jecht finished his bowl. Jecht sighed.

"I understand you are trying to do your best, and I commend that, but you have to try harder to survive, it's a cruel world our there, Aiko. And it's not about being strong in skill, but in heart. The stronger your resolve, the better person you become. You have to rely on yourself, but that shouldn't stop you from making friends. Just remember, in the end, only you can pick yourself up."

Jecht paid the man the bill for his ramen only and dropped down from the stool. It was quite small for his tall figure. He took a few steps towards the entrance and said

"Aren't you going to pay for your ramen, Aiko?" With his face still looking towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yuuko
Genin
Aiko Yuuko

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:21 pm

You...you bastard! You tricked me!

Aiko scowled as the man who stood up and paid for his meal began to head out. Now what was he going to do? He had no money to actually pay for the Ramen but that wasn't something he was about to just share with the guy. Under the assumption that the man was inviting the boy for a meal he also assumed that Jecht was going to pay for it. So all this talk was more or less a bunch of beating around the bush? Maybe he just wanted Aiko for some company in this village that he may or may not be a stranger too?

"Yeah. I'll pay for it after I have a bowl or two more." Aiko told Jecht as he looked over at the chef who was still concentrating on making more. This way Jecht would leave and Aiko could have the chance to privately talk with the chef about his most recent money issues. It was kind of rude of Jecht to go about throwing Aiko into the spotlight like this. His talk was almost spot on about Aiko's life and the both of them knew it was the truth. So why would he do this? Why would he deliberately sabotage him? "You have a nice time in the village Jecht. And remember to make sure that you stay on your best behavior or I'll have to take you out myself..." A bold buff but that was all Aiko had at this point. It was true that the man was probably stronger then Aiko but he still knew how to fight. To be honest, Aiko was a cold-hearted killer. He wasn't afraid to shed the blood of others like most of his Genin comrades. They were hesitant to strike and he wasn't.

"See you around...Jecht Seijuro." A name that would forever be implanted in the back of the Genin's mind as a untrusting individual.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Jecht wanted to test the kid on what he was going to do. He left him to pay for his bowl, knowing he didn't have enough ryo, as a lesson which he explained to him. Nobody is going to help you, only yourself. Would Aiko be strong enough to lead his own life? Or does he need someone to help him.
"Hmm." Jecht snorted. Aiko was arrogant enough, a trait Jecht dislikes. Jecht slowly turned his head and stared at Aiko. What will he become in the future? The kid is volatile, he has two paths to choose. This could be fork road and I'll be responsible if I do or do not help him. Jecht's face turned towards the entrance again, without moving the rest of his body. He smiled and turned around, a goofy smile. "Hehe, do you think I would just leave you like that? Nah. Here have some ryo for the meal." Inside his mind Jecht was going crazy, fighting against his personality. "What are you doing, you idiot? You just can't do that." Jecht would breathe in relief, more like a sigh. "After you're done eating, show me the skills you are so proud of. Just don't try to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yuuko
Genin
Aiko Yuuko

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Surprised by Jecht's sudden turn around he could feel a bright embarrassing blush flowing into his cheeks and caused them to change just the slightest pigment shade. God I hate you. Aiko thought as the money was handed to him and now he was allowed to pay for his meal. Picking up the meager amount he stood and handed it to the chef across the counter with a slight nod of the head. "Are you sure you don't want another Aiko?" The chef asked hoping the young boy would say yes. Sadly, for him, Aiko shook his head. "No not today. Maybe tomorrow though..." He turned and walked up to Jecht with an expression on his face that could hardly be explained by words. It was as if he was angry and yet satisfied with what Jecht had done.

"You want me to show you how well I can fight? Why? You are obviously stronger than me...I'm not that dumb. I was just hoping you would take my bluff as just that and leave."
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:16 pm

"Oh so you lied about being all that great?" Jecht questioned. It was confusing, was he just making excuses on how great of a shinobi he is? What about his life? Was it a bluff aswell? Did he just want attention? Jecht had no idea. "Well it was nice meeting you, kid." Jecht patted him on his head. "I'll see you around." "Hopefully not at a ramen shop." Jecht shivered at the thought of that. "Nevertheless, if you are up for a practice session, I'm available any time, just look around the village, or here." Jecht turned and exited out of the shop. It was time to talk to the Tsurikage anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aiko Yuuko
Genin
Aiko Yuuko

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Well of course I didn't lie about being the greatest Shinobi or the Genin class. I was bluffing just a little more so you would take me a little more seriously. Aiko stood in silence as Jecht left the Ramen Shop watching and waiting to see what would happen next. When the coast was clear Aiko let a deep breath out allowing a calm wave wash over his mind and body before he too left the shop behind. The cloth doors being pushed aside by his arms he let the warm light that broke through whatever tops of the trees allowed strike his skin and give him a happy feeling. "That Jecht man...was an interesting individual. I wonder just how long he's going to be in the village for..." Shrugging and allowing himself a little time to let his stomach settle he jumped off into the branches and headed towards some of the training areas hoping to get a couple hours in before night approached. 

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meetings [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings [Open]   Meetings [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings [Open]
Page 1 of 1