Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting Self [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

Male Character Age : 24
Ryo : 5300

Fighting Self [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Kurosame arrived a bit early at the training ground. The sun hadn't rised so it was probably 2 hours before the sun would rise. He sat down to just relax under a tree. He brought along a book to read. 'How to avoid fights', a classic. He hoped his brother wasn't in the mood to fight, even though you could never predict what he would do. Still, he sat under the tree, it had started to rain, so the leaves provided him cover from the rain. "Ah rain, so perfect, nature's music." It was strange to have rain in a place that was near the clouds though.
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

Character Age : 22
Ryo : 2800

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:39 am

It was pouring hard. Aosame knew where to find Kuro, the training field under the tree he always used to rest at. He arrived at the training field, walking towards Kurosame until he was 20 feet away. "There he is. Hehehe. This is going to be fun." Aosame started to perform handseals. Kuro wouldn't know what would hit him.
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 4000

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:57 am

Raindrops shattered down. Every drop was somewhat like an avalanche in Bite's head, since his mind was full of distant imaginations. He showed himself the way into the training ground. He saw Kurosame resting under a tree, reading a book. "There goes the book. Not that I care anyway." thought Bite to himself. Approaching Kuro, was someone unknown. Bite was feet away from him. "That might be his brother." he assumed. He started to perform handseals.

Last edited by itsBite on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:39 am

Kurosame closed his book and finished the chapter he was reading. He then activated his sharingan, he saw the chakra of two bodies, one he recognised as Aosame's. The chakra flow was disrupted, but he could get an image. The second one he didn't know. "Aosame, there's someone behind you!" Kurosame quickly took out a shuriken and threw it in the direction the other man was. He would then rush towards where Aosame was.
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:14 am

Aosame ignored the plead. "You can't trick me!" Aosame shouted back. He continued performing handseals and jumped back 10 feet. "Get ready for my water dragon, brother!" Aosame yelled in the rain. The sun was nowhere in sight, the rain poured even more harder. The sound of thunder cracked, it was a great atmosphere for water jutsu. Visibility was clouded as well sound, all you could hear was rain and thunder. "What the hell is going on..Whatever." Aosame thought.
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:19 am

Bite saw Kurosame close the book from far distance. He didn't read much though. Aosame was still making his way towards Kuro. Bite heard Kuro warn Aosame to watch his back. Kuro then threw one of his shuriken towards Bite, which disrupted his readiness to activate his chaos element. He dodged the shuriken hardly since it wasn't clearly seen in the dark. "You have to work on your aim, mate." yelled Bite. The sound wasn't clear enough because of the wind and thunder. He sensed that there was an ongoing fight between the two. Bite started to charge his dark chakra.
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:51 am

Kurosame could see Aosame perform handseals. "Are you serious Ao? This is not the time to start fighting." Kurosame jumped back and started to perform handseals aswell as he jumped. "We have a guest among us, so can't you wait?" It was hard to hear what Kurosame said, and reasoning doesn't usually stop Aosame, you have to beat it to him till he's tired. "Whoever you are, step back! I'll try to control my brother!" Kurosame yelled at the mysterious figure.
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:54 am

Aosame grinned and finished performing his handseals. "Water style: Water Dragon jutsu!" Ao yelled while the rain poured. A column of water would start to form around Aosame until it became a dragon like figure. "Go!" Aosame shouted, still grinning. The dragon, almost 50 ft in size would travel towards Kurosame. For Aosame, this day couldn't get better, he knew that he would defeat Kurosame today.

Chakra: 120/150

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Both parties were readying their techniques for the ongoing battle. Bite stood behind and watched as he finished charging his dark chakra. He saw Kuro talk to Aosame, but in vain since he wouldn't stop fighting. "I'll give you a hand, it won't take much." said Bite loudly. He stood still, 5 feet away from Ao, stretching his right hand towards him. He then compiled the chaos chakra together and sent it towards Aosame. The cloud of chaos flowed around Ao.

Jutsu:

Chakra: 60/100
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Kurosame finished performing handseals and summoned a shark made from water. As usual, it was black in colour. "Go!" Kuro fired the shark at the dragon. Kuro and Ao were 30 feet apart. The shark would hit the dragon, a few seconds of struggle then both would explode, causing water to explode everywhere. The rain already was enough. Kuro ran towards Aosame and jumped in the air, when he was 10 feet away. He could see the mysterious figure, which he could now make out as Bite, who threw his chaos chakra at Aosame. "Hey! That better not hurt him!" Kurosame yelled. He then with his right hand formed a one handed seal and performed Dusk Crow Flicker towards Bite. In an instant, he arrived infront of him and held his hand. "What jutsu is that and what does it do?" Kurosame shouted at Bite. The rain made his hair more droopy than usual.

Chakra: 210/250

Water Shark Jutsu:

Dusk Crow Flicker:
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:12 pm

Aosame's water dragon would hit his brother's black water shark. Indeed it was a great sight to see. Suddenly out of nowhere, a dark type of chakra came towards Ao. "What the f*ck?". Ao turned around to see a guy about the same age as him. "Who the f*ck are you? And get this thing out of my way, I'm here to fight Kuro!" Ao roared at the man. Suddenly, Kuro appeared using his signature Dusk Crow Flicker move, which he kept using to avoid Ao all this time. "Kuro! Tell him to back off or I'll kill him." Ao shouted in the rain. Within the spherical prison, Ao started to perform handseals.
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:02 pm

After compiling the chaos chakra, Bite watched Ao's water dragon and Kuro's water shark kick off a fight. It resulted in a huge pile of water which was not needed. Kuro performed a technique that made him teleport towards Bite in a split second. "Relax, it's harmless. No need to get too excited about it." said Bite, letting his hand go from Kuro's grip. The cloud of chaos finally transformed into a prison of chaos, where Ao was now held. "Who am I ? Well, we didn't meet formally since you are too busy fighting for no reason." mentioned Bite. "I'm Bite Waru, a friend of your brother. I'm a Genin Ninja." he followed. Bite meddled between the two, since he wasn't in the mood to fight.
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Kuro nodded. "Ok, we all just need to calm down. Ao, leave Bite out of this. He's one of us, the team I was taking about, The Greys. No need to kill him." Kuro turned to Aosame. He took out a kunai as Aosame started to perform handseals and stood infront of Bite. "If you want to get through Bite, you'll have to get through me. Bite, I suggest you stay back, he will be hard to handle, even for you." Kurosame activated the genjutsu, Mudslide. Suddenly, for Aosame, a black gooey pit would form under him, causing him to slowly be swallowed in. Kuro turned his head towards Bite, "Hopefully my genjutsu will work on him." He then turned back towards Aosame.
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am

Aosame knew about the jutsu, Mudslide and knew how to escape it. He remembered his brother doing it before on him, during training. He finished performing handseals and summoned a clone, and then quickly grabbed a kunai from his pocket and stabbed his thigh, by less than an inch. The genjutsu was over. Aosame ordered the clone to hit the sphere around them, and so it did. The chaos prison would fade away. Ao would then pump his left arm with water, increasing it's size and strength tremendously. "You're dead Bite." Aosame roared. He would run towards Kurosame and smack him with the side of his Demon Cutter. After he had done so, he would send a punch towards Bite with his left hand, aiming at his face.

Chakra: 80/150

Water Clone:

Great Water Arm:
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:04 pm

"Well.. He can try to kill me but we all know that's a joke." Bite smiled. Aosame performed a jutsu to escape the chaos prison, which was meant for him to stay in so he can settle down. Bite had other plans for him. Ao smacked his brother Kuro and sent a punch towards Bite. Bite wasn't able to dodge the attack properly so he landed 5 feet away from Kuro. He then got back on his feet and started performing handseals. "That tickled, my friend." said Bite with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Kurosame knew Aosame would escape the sphere, and it didn't take him long. Kurosame quickly used his shoulders to block the side attack of the flat, blunt side of the blade. It knocked him a couple of feet back. "Damn, he's going to kill Bite at this rate." As Aosame launched a punch at Bite, Kurosame took out a kunai and casted a genjutsu at Aosame. Crows would flutter over him, furiously blinding Aosame. Kurosame dropped his kunai on the ground, making it stand still, stuck to the ground a bit. "Bite, you better back off, only I can handle him at the moment, you happened to make him more angry." Kurosame said as he ran infront of Aosame. He made an opening from where the crows were swooping in, hoping to cast a genjutsu. If Aosame did make eye contact, the genjutsu would activate causing him to be trapped in a dark empty space. The genjutsu would start causing his feet and arms to burn. "I never tried this jutsu on him before, hopefully it will stop him."

Chakra: 150/250

Dusk Crow:

Magen Burning paper body:
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:34 am

Aosame after punching Bite started to perform handseals but was suddenly blinded by crows. "Damn I forgot about Kuro." Aosame thought. Aosame started to swing his sword around to take some of the crows out but it was nearly impossible. Kurosame charged towards the direction infront of him, where Bite stood. With his Demon cutter on his right hand. As he ran suddenly an opening opened, he looked directly at it and saw his brother's eyes look at him. "Crap." Aosame stopped and turned around but it was too late. Everywhere around him was black and his hands and feet started to burn. "What the hell is this" It was hard to move around and Aosame couldn't move well. "Damn it." Aosame could barely swing his weapon anymore, and stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:51 am

Kurosame blocked the sent attack by Ao, although it wasn't enough to let him stay on his feet. "Step in, or back the hell out." said Bite showing a look. "I ain't backin' out" Kurosame tried to finish Ao off. Momentarily, Ao started to swing his sword back and forth. "What's going on? That guy must be high as hell." Bite thought to himself. He wanted to finish Aosame off with a jutsu. He finished performing handseals and casted Chaotic Matter on Aosame. Bite drew dark chakra from his palm in the shape of a spear. He sent the spear at a speed rate of 20 mph towards Ao's back.

Jutsu:

Chakra: 60/100

Last edited by itsBite on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:45 pm

[I'll be posting here in and out at times, don't bother waiting for me to post.]

I was standing in the distance watching all that was happening between the three Genin. I had a hood that covered my face completely in darkness so no one would be able to recognize me. I was merely just walking around until I had heard some ruckus going on over at the training grounds. It looked amusing to see the three fight but I was surprised by how old they all were. I was interested in the one named Bite. I had never seen one who wielded such interesting jutsu. I remained where I was and continued to watch this brawl. I would reveal myself in due time.
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Kurosame turned to see Bite form a spear made from his chaos element. "That can paralyze him!" Kuro thought. He jumped and pushed Aosame out of the way. Kurosame would turn his head to see the spear coming towards him. He tried getting his balance back by performing a frontal handstand, he succeeded but the spear managed to cut an inch through his left leg, just below the knee. He jumped off from his hands, and landed next to Aosame. He cancelled the genjutsu on Ao. "Ok everyone just relax." He looked at Bite then backed to Ao. "Let's do this another time, please. I just want to enjoy the rain." Kurosame asked Ao.
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:49 am

Aosame suddenly found himself pushed and on the ground. After a few moments the genjutsu was over. He slowly stood up and stretched his arms. "Fine, I'm done for now anyway, gonna take a nap." He walked over to his sword which was only a few feet away from him and picked it up. He took out the hilt and strapped the broadsword onto his back. "Kuro, before I get you, I'm getting that Bite kid over there." Aosame pointed towards Bite. He walked in the mushy ground, with the rain coming slowly to a stop. With only a few drizzles every-now and then.

[Topic Left]
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:27 am

Bite visualized the spear marvel towards Aosame. He squinted to see Kurosame jump in front on Ao to block the jutsu. "Ninja chump." said Bite to himself. "Good thing it hit you, otherwise I would have gone ballistic." mentioned Bite fixing his suit. "This kid still wants some.. Go nap it out." said Bite showing a navy look. He came closer to where Kurosame was standing. His hair was wet dripping.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:40 pm

I noticed that the brawl was already coming to an end. So soon? I thought to myself. I decided that it was time for me to make my move. With my face being hidden by the cloak I slowly began to walk my way over towards the two. My feet were making some noise in the rain but I didn't care. They would notice me sooner or later anyways.
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Kurosame didn't reply to Bite's comment and started to turn back to the tree where he left his book. He could hear a small sound of the ground being stepped on, the mushy sound of a footstep. He ignored it but did keep his guard up just in case it wasn't someone else here to fight. After a few more steps, Kuro would arrive at the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Self [Open]   Fighting Self [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting Self [Open]
Page 1 of 1