Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That's enough for now [Ren]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

That's enough for now [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: That's enough for now [Ren]   That's enough for now [Ren] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:40 pm

It was day 2 of finding members and Neru knew where to find one more member, Ren Hyuuga. Neru didn't know where Ren lived so he just waited outside of the training grounds, He sat on the bench, at the entrance and was just laying down. "Hmm, he should arrive anytime soon." Neru thought. It was almost afternoon, that's what Neru could tell by taking a glimpse at the location of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

PostSubject: Re: That's enough for now [Ren]   That's enough for now [Ren] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Ren closed the door of the place he was staying at and started walking at a quick pace. Ren was headed toward the training ground with a big grin on his face. Ren always enjoyed training as much as he could and just because he was in a different village doesn't mean he should slack off with his training. As Ren arrived at the training grounds he noticed a familiar face sitting on a bench. "Hmm, Hikari sensei? is he here to do some training as well?" Ren decided to ask him what he was doing, so he approached him. "Hey sensei what are you doing here?" Ren asked placing his hands in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: That's enough for now [Ren]   That's enough for now [Ren] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Neru heard a familiar voice, it was Ren's. Neru turned around to see it indeed was him. He stood up from his resting position and sat on the bench. "I was waiting for you to come, I'm making a group called The Greys, care to join?" Neru asked with a neutral look on his face. Having Ren on the team would lighten up the group's current roster. But that's not the only thing Neru needed Ren for.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: That's enough for now [Ren]   That's enough for now [Ren] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:31 pm

"The grey's?" Ren thought for sometime with many questions about it. "Umm, i guess sensei but what would i have to do? what would i need to do? what would I get for joining?" Ren had so many questions and pushed them onto Neru. Ren still wondered why His sensei would randomly ask him to join so group he's just now finding out about, but it did somewhat interest him to find out more.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: That's enough for now [Ren]   That's enough for now [Ren] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:49 pm

"Hmm, what we are going to do. Dunno, just dicking around probably." Neru laughed, he took off his jacket as it started to get hot. "But really, I made it along with Bite my ass, a group that fights their own weaknesses. I guess that's the basic outline. We haven't decided on what we are going to do yet, but eventually it will come to me." Neru replied more seriously, but it was hard to tell with the dumb sneer on his face. "So I'll take that as a yes. Congrats! You are in The Greys! Let's go meet up with the others, after 8 hours, the group are going to meet at the training grounds, where you and I train usually." Neru stood up as he said the statement and pointed towards the training ground behind him. He knew Ren wasn't sure about joining but he jokingly forced him to join anyway. It looked likely that Ren would join aswell. "Let's get something to drink." Neru picked up his jacket, and waited for Ren to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: That's enough for now [Ren]   That's enough for now [Ren] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Ren took in all the words Neru was saying quite clearly and it actually sounded interesting to him. He thought of the other members that could possibly be in it, but figured he'd meet them later. "Yeah ok it sounds pretty good, since you already seem to have me put down, i'll join." Ren smiled knowing that he'd make even more friends while getting stronger too. Ren began to walk away slowly waiting for Hikari Sensei to lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's enough for now [Ren]   That's enough for now [Ren] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's enough for now [Ren]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: The Sky :: Aerogakure-
Jump to: