Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saïx Waru

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saïx
Genin
Saïx

Male Character Age : 20
Ryo : 1000

Saïx Waru Empty
PostSubject: Saïx Waru   Saïx Waru Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Saïx Waru Shinobi-template

Saïx Waru 300px-Sa%C3%AFx_Days
Saïx Waru

Section 1: Basic Information

Last Name, First Name: Waru, Saïx
Birthday: July 23

Specializations: Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
Elemental Affinity: Wind, Fire, Chaos

Village: Wanderer

Section 2: Personality

Personality: As his clan suggests,Saix is a man who likes to take charge of things. If something is not being done right then he will come in and try to fix it himself, even if its not his business. He sometimes tends to show off to others saying that he is the stronger one, especially to those who are lower in rank. He will never back down from anyone who challenges his authority. Saix is actually fairly smart and is very good at making calculations. When fighting an opponent, he is able to decipher his opponent's strengths and weaknesses.  
Likes: Saix likes to be in charge and to give orders. He likes anything the color of black or blue and just wants to fight someone. Food wise he prefers meat over everything else and loves to go hunting...and not just for animals. When it comes to talking to others, he likes to just listen or at least pretend he was listening. If he can't become a leader then the least of things that he likes is to be second in command. He likes the feeling of someone being able to trusthim in dire situations.
Dislikes/Fears: Saix hates people who don't follow their orders and is willing to put them back in line. He hates people who take advantage of others even though he will do it from time to time.The greatest thing that Saix fears the most is the night of a full moon. He's not sure why but on every night there is one,he enters a luntatic stage that causes him to become insane and will destroy anything in his path. He too, wishes to overcome this stage.
Motivation: Saix plans on fighting a Kage and showing the world how powerful he is,perhaps even becoming one of the Kages himself. He also has distant plans of capturing a bijuu after he has defeated a Kage. If he cannot make it to become a Kage, then he wishes to at least become his/her right hand man. He wants to be someone a very important person can trust and rely to if there is a problem that needs to be solved.
Character Flaws: Saix will always get nervous when there is to be a full moon. He is also not one to make conversation with others.

Saïx Waru Appearance_zps15bb93c9
Section 3

Face Claim: Saïx from Kingdom Hearts
Hair Colour: Blue
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 169

Saïx Waru Clan_zpsd61e2fbe
Section 4

Bloodline: Kaosu no pawā
Bloodline Ability: A user of the Kaosu no pawā gain the ability to control a very unique type of release, Chaos (Konton). Chaos is a release that requires a constant feeding of a special kind of chakra that the Waru can only control, dark chakra. Regular chakra is the visible life force that resides in everything that grants ninja to use jutsu. Dark chakra; on the other hand, can't be seen or used unless one were to give into the darkness and let their body be controlled by anger, hatred, or other negative emotions. It is then that the dark chakra is awakened within the body and gives off its power. The nature of chaos acts sort of like fire, giving off a variety of black and purple flames. If one is to be attacked by a chaos jutsu, first burns and then the opponent's body is drained of energy by the chaos, which in other words means you are getting fatigued. Water can be used to weaken the draining effect since water gives a person energy. The greater of the rank of the jutsu, the more energy that is depleted from the body. The user; however, is not able to obtain this loss of energy. To the user, the dark chakra is like a virus. In exchange for negative emotions and no use of regular chakra, the dark chakra gives its host a kekkei genkai. The power is the Kaosu no pawā, which is like a two staged ability.
History of Clan: The Waru clan were never a peaceful clan. They were always being filled with the thirst for power and destruction. When it came to the first Great War, the Waru decided to side with the Empire since they too were power hungry. The Empire took a liking towards them because of the unusual chakra they had contained within themselves. The Empire wanted to form a strong relationship with the clan so that one day, the Empire could capture one of the members and put him/her into research. The Waru wouldn't expect an allie to abduct one of their own and would perhaps take it out on the enemy. The Empire discovered how the Waru were able to manipulate their dark chakra and its origins. The Empire tried to take out the blood of the Waru test subject and put it inside of one of their own shinobi. This was a terrible mistake, the man that recieved the blood began to turn insane and had a longing thirst for destruction. The Empire ordered that man to be put down. Thet decided that maybe they should find a weakness that the Waru may have. The scientists knew that their chaos release weakens anyone who would come into contact with any jutsu. It was a guess that perhaps water release would dampen the effects since water is the main source of life. It was soon prooven true, the water jutsu seemed to have an effect to the Waru's chaos release.
Location of Clan: Morigakure

Saïx Waru Background_zps94be0ae0
Section 5

Character History: I am not very sure if I remember all of my childhood but here is some of which I can remember:
I remember that I had been told that on the night that I was born, it was in the forest of Morigakure under a full moon. Perhaps that is why I get my Lunatic powers from, but anyways back to the story. My mother had died when she gave birth to me and that my father had grieved so much. He took me as more of a responsibility rather than his actual son. From time to time he acted like a father but mostly he just allowed me to do whatever the heck I wanted. I got pissed at him every now and then but I didn’t let it get to my head. I had spent most of my early years spending time with what family I had left; which had included an aunt, uncle, and only two cousins. They had understood what was wrong with my father so they had taken the liberty of training me in the Waru ways. They helped me begin training myself so I could harness the dark powers within me more easily as I grew older. I had first gotten the hang of it but I had found myself wanting more of that dark power. I was always out at night practicing my power so that I could be the most powerful when it came to the Academy.
I remember the Academy as being a boring place. I had often at times asked the teacher if we could simply fight each other the whole day so that we may learn on our own. Basically I only wanted to show others my power because it was very rare to have a Waru born. When we did have sparring matches I had always gone too far with my powers. So far that I had almost broke a kid’s bones if the teacher had not intervened. They had reported my aggressive behavior to my dad and he just looked down at me saying that he was the most disappointed father a child could have. That made me really mad but what he said then made me even angrier. He said that my mother would be disappointed in me and that she regrets having such a son. After that, I had moved out of the house and lived out in the wilderness by myself. I continued to attend the Academy so that I would be able to become stronger and perhaps beat the living crap out of my dad.
I had graduated from the Academy and had become a Genin. I had at first thought that I was strong enough to take on my dad but I was arrogant and still couldn’t fight him. He just grabbed my arm and pulled me off the ground. He sneered at my face and let out a laugh saying that I would never be able to defeat him, not as long as he lives. The night after the fight, I had my first occurrence with my Lunatic powers. I call the event and the stage I go into the Lunatic because on the night of a full moon, I go berserk and destroy everything in my sight. It only lasts for the night but I can never remember what happens that night. Since it being my first time, it had only lasted about an hour. The next full moon, it had lasted half the night. Come the third, I would become insane for the whole night. I had always kept these occurrences to myself and started to fear myself. I would be afraid of hurting someone that I had actually cared about which was really no one. I decided to just keep training myself and figure out how I can control my powers more.  Before I knew it, the Chuunin exams had arrived and I was relieved that I could actually put my powers to the test.
I was relieved that the exams were not being held anytime near or during a full moon. I would be able to focus more on how to defeat my opponents. It had gone smoothly but I was not yet aware of the powers of the Waru. It was during the finals when I was going up against a guy that had reminded me of my dad, which I still didn’t talk too. The fighting was going along fine until the man had soon begun achieving an advantage. He started to mouth off to me and make jokes that even the audience had laughed at. I decided it was then time to show off my trump card, my chaos style; however, I was not prepared for what came next. The darkness seemed even more intense than it had ever been before. I was feeling great power that was swelling up in my body that needed to be released before I would explode. I let out a loud well and I could hear the audience screaming and shouting. The next thing I had remembered, was nothing because I woke up in the hospital. I had asked what had happened and I was told by the Kage, at the time. He said that even in the broad daylight, a full moon had appeared in the sky and that I never ceased yelling. He said that I had let out a burst of energy that caused a great creator to form in front of my opponent, knocking him out completely. It was soon then that I was declared the winner that I had fallen to the ground, with the moon disappearing. He got up and left saying something that I should be more careful with that kind of power. I left the hospital the next day.
So I was finally able to make Chuunin. I didn’t seem powerful but the rumors that were going around made me feel like a monster inside. I was then given the name, the ‘Lunar Lunatic.’ I didn’t mind it too much and had actually liked being called that. After a few years had passed with my days being filled with missions, I decided that it was time for me to take action towards my father. I had it all planned out, on the night of the full moon, I would enter his house and all hell will brake loose and this is how it went: I remember that my dad was alone and that he seemed to have known that I was coming. He said that he heard everything about the Exams and that I should feel bad. He said that I shouldn’t have won at all. And that was what set me off. I immediately dove after him and the brawl that we had was gruesome. It was terrifying seeing my dad have the same wildness but I had the advantage when the moon came out. I remember him screaming in pain but I wasn’t sure what I was doing. I also remember   fighting my family that had trained me and killing them along with my father. When I woke up, I found myself lying in the middle of a ruined house that I took as my dad’s. It was torn to shreds and was only just rubble. I looked up to see a full moon fading away into the daylight. Not knowing what to do, I ran away from the village not knowing what to do.
Months had passed and I had found myself in Chikagakure, the village hidden in the mountain. I decided that I would rest here for some years so I could get back on track with things. A full moon would never be able to shine in a mountain but I took precautions just in case. I found out that by blindfolding myself actually keeps myself intact and sane. Every time I would take the fold off, I would enter my Awakening state of the Waru. When it came to a full moon night, I would have the blind fold on but I could easily feel the power wanting to come out. So here I take my life acting like a blind man walking in the direction of control. Few years had come and gone, but soon I was able to return to the village of Morigakure to find things all the same…besides all of the new villagers that have come to take refuge. I decided that it would be too crammed to restart in my home village so I just decided to live the life of a wanderer.

RP Sample: Today was one of those uneventful days. All of my chores had been done around home and my parents had no errands for me to run. My ANBU friends were off in another village doing a mission. I didn’t feel like training today either. My mother had suggested I should and go see what missions there are. Seeing this as a possibility to get out and move, I ran towards the office. When I arrived, I was just in luck to hear that there were a few still left for the taking. The one that I took was a patrol mission. There had been a few occurrences of a thief wearing a black mask that kept stealing money from food venders in the market district. If the thief was spotted, I had the right to engage. I rushed out of the office and took off towards the market. Walking on the streets would take to long so I did a quick shortcut by running across the roofs of the houses. When I arrived in the district, I stood on top of a tall building and took in my surroundings. As any other day, the markets were full of people wanting to make bargains with the vendors to get the best deal. Everyone was bumping into each other and making quiet apologies as they passed. I scanned the area for a few minutes until someone had caught my eye. There was a mysterious hooded figure walking from underneath the building I was standing on. The cloak was all gray and the person looked rather short, perfect for getting around big crowds. I strained my eyes on the cloak to keep it in my sights. The hooded figure had made a slow look back at the building and that’s when I saw the black mask. Bingo, target has been spotted. Assuming that it was a man, he started to pick up speed and started to head towards one of the networks of tunnels. It was probably here were he was hiding when he wasn’t stealing. I stayed to the roofs and kept my eyes on him. As soon as he was out of the crowd, he made a full out sprint. I jumped down from the roofs, scaring a few people, and took off towards the cloaked man. He must have heard me because he made a quick look back at me and picked up speed. He had suddenly stopped and weaved a long list of hand seals. Once he completed them, three massive boulders came up from the ground and tossed one of them at me. While he was making the seals, I was weaving my own for a counter attack. When I saw the boulder coming towards me, I was able to dodge it quickly, but found that another one was coming my way. I finished the last seal and let loose lava at the boulder. The lava covered the boulder and was already melting it down into more lava. With more of it present, I had the lava jump at the last boulder. Not expecting the attack with such speed, the man quickly lunged himself away from the boulder only to make a face plant on the cold floor. I jumped over to him and looked down. At least I was able to do something for the day.

Last edited by Saïx on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Saïx Waru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saïx Waru   Saïx Waru Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:35 pm

For a Special Jounin app, make your likes and motivation a bit longer. History comes nearly 1400 words
Everything else seems fine.
Back to top Go down
Saïx
Genin
Saïx

Male Character Age : 20
Ryo : 1000

Saïx Waru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saïx Waru   Saïx Waru Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Neru