Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

Male Character Age : 28
Ryo : 20000

The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Empty
PostSubject: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:03 am

The sun hovered in the sky, bringing its bright rays of light down on the village of Sakyugakure, only being deterred when a stream of clouds decided to get in the way. Today Neo would be sitting in his office, his chair's back facing the door, looking out of his large window at his village below. Everyone seemed to be at peace as far as he could tell and nothing out of the ordinary had been reported things were looking rather good, that is until Neo swung his chair back around only to be meet by paperwork. Why? where was all this nonsense coming from? With a small outward sigh he began to knock out this paperwork one piece at a time, this was going to be a rather long boring day. Not even 5 minutes had passed before Neo's hands started cramping up and not even a fourth of the paperwork had been sorted through, at this point he could only hope for a miracle to get him out of this work that hell had bestowed upon him.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:39 am

After getting off the train, I walked to the gate where I was intercepted by ANBU. One of them spoke sternly, "Who are you and what business do you have here?" I grinned and showed them the signature logo of the Tsurikage from Morigakure. "I have business with the Sabakukage. I would appreciate it if you step aside." My facial expression turned cold and looked both of them in the eyes. As I did this, they stepped back, bowed, apologized, and opened the gate for me. So kind of them.

When I got inside the palace, I immediately found the stairs to the Sabakukage's office and wondered if he was in.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:21 am

As Neo continued to weep over the large amount of paperwork his eyes shoot up toward the door but wasn't sure why he had reacted to something that wasn't even there. Shrugging off the strange occurrence he returned to his paperwork with a new determination in his eyes, he started flying through the paperwork not missing a beat. It wasn't until he heard footsteps outside his door, someone was coming up the stairs, that or this paperwork was making him go insane. Until he knew for sure he put down his quill and would wait for a couple of minutes before he would return to his task.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:50 pm

When I walked up the stairs, I got to the door after just a few seconds. "I wonder if he'll at least remember me. I'll bet he won't." I put my Kage hat on and simply opened the door and waltzed in as though I had lived there before. "Neo! It's been a long time, my friend. Do you at the very least remember me?" I walked fluidly over to him and grinned, hoping that my trademark grin would jog his memory. He'd changed quite a bit in the last few years. Wonder if his attitude toward paperwork hasn't changed. I'll bet it hasn't.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:29 am

It seemed Neo's senses didn't fail him this day as someone strolled into his office, upon further inspection he actually knew this someone and after seeing his smile and hearing his voice the deal was sealed. Neo didn't greet him at first, he simply arose from his desk, walked over to the male and stood before him. After a couple of seconds Neo's smile would spread across his face and he would embrace Yonoo with a hug. Releasing his counter part he would speak Yonoo, it has indeed been quite awhile old friend you should really write and visit more often ya know". It seemed after becoming Kage Yonoo and Neo quickly formed a bond there friendship was pretty much brotherly love at this point, although Yonoowari was older then him by only 2 years. Looking him over for a second he would bring up a question "so what brings you here? escaping paperwork like I wish I could?" he would laugh slightly as he waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:40 am

I noticed him stand up without a word and walked up to me. Then, he looked me over and finally smiled. "Yonoo, it has indeed been quite awhile old friend you should really write and visit more often ya know." Thank God he remembered me. I immediately exhaled and felt relieved that he at least had remembered me. He spoke again soon after his greeting. "So what brings you here? Escaping paperwork like I wish I could?" He laughed just a little and I couldn't help but laugh a little either. "To be completely honest, you're right. I came to visit to get away from my piles of paperwork, but I also came to visit you and get back in shape. All my duties have kept me from my training and daily work-outs. In a way, I am liberating you as well so that we can train together like in years passed." I then grinned widely, made a hand sign and changed into my formal Kage outfit, which was perfect for training purposes. I wonder what he'll say to this...
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:56 am

Neo chuckled, as far as he knew Yonoo was about the only person besides himself that just couldn't stand paperwork and since he was here the paperwork he currently had could wait thankfully. He would listen as Yonno would explain his being here and as it turns out not only was he escaping his paperwork but he was here to train as well. Neo would nod his approval thinking back it had been quite sometime sense Yonoo and him trained or even sparred together, this would be a perfect time to start " Thank you then, I'm all for it, you know I cannot turn down an offer like that!". Neo would not change his attire for he was already in his casual/battle outfit he didn't feel like wearing formal clothing at all today and it seems that was for the best.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:25 am

He looked so happy when I told him that I was relieving him of his paperwork and agreed to come along to train. I then walked to one of the windows and opened one of them. "Why don't we take the express way? Style is key for this performance." I then grinned again and jumped out of the room and down to the street below us. I could feel the wind pushing against me and the sun beating against my back. About halfway down, I used my fuuton chakra to help slow down my fall, whistled a little tune, and a small tree with a large amount of leaves on the top of it to catch my fall. I reached the small tree, bounced lightly off of its top and landed on the ground safely on my feet. I then looked up and offered Neo to follow.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:58 am

"Express ways always were more fun" Neo would watch as Yonno jumped out of the window to the ground below. Naturally he had drawn people's attention to him and now they would be wondering why they were jumping out of windows and such. That didn't deter Neo in fact it pumped him up even more, he would dive out of the window and begin his freefall to the ground below. It actually felt rather good having the wind fly by you in such a way, but he couldn't enjoy this moment forever the ground was approaching at a rather rapid pace. Similar to Yonoo, Neo would use his Fuuton chakra to help decrease his rate of speed toward the ground. Landing on one of the tree branches I would drop down beside him and smile "Lead the way". By this time a large crowd would have gathered before them looking in awe as the two seemed to be unharmed, and Neo would just laughed at the sight before him. he would put his kage hat on and wait for Yonoo to lead.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:35 pm

I then laughed proudly. "It seems we have achieved an audience with our performance. What do you say to beginning our training from right here? We'll start with the usual: high-speed Kage-style race. You remember the rules, don't you?" (I'll let you make up the rules.) After speaking this, I began my stretches, which included the splits, a few 180 degree high-kicks, cracking the entirety of my vertebrae and stretching out my arms, and rolling out my ankles. "My god, I have needed these stretches. Did you hear my spine? HA!" This all happened as Neo explained the rules of the race. Lets see if he remembers these...
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Neo listened as Yonoo seemed to be loving the attention they had drawn to themselves, he would chuckle softly. "hmm High speed kage race, alright I'm up for it" he would stretch himself as Yonoo asked if he still remembered the rules " hey now It hasn't been that long ya know, No jutsu, no combat of any sort, just pure natural speed" simple and too the point. Neo would remove his hat and place it on his back for it would only hinder him at this point. He would look to Yonoo and gave him a look that would signify that he was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:32 pm

As I finished my stretches, I listened to Neo as he spoke the simple-to-remember rules: no jutsu and no combat of any sort. Pure speed. "The goal of this exercise however is not just who is faster. It is to engage the senses. As we are in the village, there are many obstacles to maneuver around such as villagers, houses, and even a few animals here and there. Accuracy and speed go hand-in-hand, so effort takes precedent over the fun itself. That doesn't mean you can't have fun, though." I grinned at him and then noticed he seemed ready to start the race. "Lets begin, then. As soon as my right arm reaches my side, the race will begin."

I would then raise my right arm in the air, close my eyes and open up my Kekkei Genkai mutation. This would help my accuracy, and luckily Neo's chakra signature is different from others so I can see where he is. As it is in fact permanent, I guess I didn't have to activate it, but oh well. Doesn't hurt anything. My face began to show a more excited face, and as I lowered my right arm to my side, I placed pressure into the balls of my feet for a good boost to my speed.

My arm would drop to my side moments later, and Neo and I would take off running.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:42 am

Neo would listen as Yonoo further explained the rules and into more detail, he would rule his eyes as he was clearly attempting to show off either way he would let him continue on. As he finished he would raise his arm into the air signaling that the race was about to begin. With him being the starter he would have the advantage meaning Neo's reaction time would have to be pretty sharp if he didn't want Yonoo to get a head start. Neo watched his arm intensely and when he saw it drop his body tensed and prepared to go. His arm touched his side and they were off, Neo launched from his starting position as fast as he could, this would be a fun race to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:27 am

I reacted instantly to the tension in the balls of my feet and shot myself forward, grinning with the fact that I was already a hair ahead of Neo. A good start to say the least. I figured I wouldn't let this start end here and landed feet ahead on my feet and ran forward, staying on the frontal areas of my feet in order to generate more speed and decrease friction caused from the air that would press against my body. I would let my arms glide behind me and then jump in the air and onto one of the buildings nearby, while continuing to stay on the frontal parts of my feet. This would decrease the chances of running into someone or something.

In doing all of this, I kept a close watch on Neo's progress and would concentrate on moving ahead and change my paths according to what he does next. "I wonder who'll win this time, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:06 am

As Neo had expected Yonoo took a minor lead in the beginning but it wasn't big enough, Neo would close the gap as quickly as it had formed. He watched as Yonoo took to higher ground but he would stay put he saw the people and objects in his path as obstacles for the time being and would seek to take them head on. Dodging around the people was simple enough and not losing any speed what so ever. Neo would look up constantly to make sure Yonoo had not taken a sudden lead, at the moment though they seemed to be neck and neck.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:22 am

As I ran, I continued to notice we were neck and neck and he proceeded through the crowd, dodging the many obstacles on the dirt roads. He has certainly gotten better, that's for sure. Regardless, I ran forward without straying for a moment. This was not a chore at all, considering my abilities as leader of the Dovahkiin. The winds guided me from building to building without having to open my eyes and felt at peace, running freely with no constraints.

Moments after thinking and feeling, I began to feel my muscles pump up and my blood began to flow more quickly and steadily. I hadn't felt this way since becoming the Tsurikage. Seemingly enough, my legs and feet began reacting faster to the surfaces under themand felt seemingly lighter, as though I was breaking out of my physical stillness, which resulted from my duties in Morigakure. I laughed happily and seemingly flew across the buildings in the village, remembering that Neo would still be right on my heels. "You're fast, I'll give you that much."
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:48 pm

This was getting pretty fun to say the least, with everyone else in the village being off training or something else Neo rarely got to get out and do things like this anymore. It was like letting out a cage animal and watching it experience its freedom, felt pretty good. Neo jumped and twirled, doing all sorts of things to evade the incoming obstacles that attempted to hinder him. Checking up Yonno the lead he had taken since the beginning of the race was still there but at this rate he would begin to lose ground if Neo had anything to say about. Neo was tensed but relax, in such a carefree manor he seemed to be flying passed the people without even realizing that he was dodging, it was good to have friends such as Yonoo else moments like these probably wouldn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:32 pm

He still had it in him. His speed is still able to match and even surpass me. If only he would completely let loose, he would be unmatched. I would then grin as I intensified the pressure on my legs as a whole, making my muscles protrude from my skin and increasing my speed to the maximum passive potential that I was able to pump out, given that I was still getting the kinks out. I would just barely be able to get another inch added on Neo. I smiled as I watched him twist and turn through the crowds. He looked like he was having a lot of fun with this. It seems I'm not the only one that needed a break. I was in the lead, though, and I wouldn't let that change. Not this time around. Running at this speed is still effortless to me. It's interesting how quickly I adapted to my muscles in this short period of time, and even more so, I'm surprised that I'm ahead of Neo at all; oh well. Better not let it go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:52 am

Neo keep up the pace he was winning for the time being, or so he thought, looking up toward the rooftops to check up on Yonoo he seen him slowly over taking Nep and clenching the lead. By the look of it Neo noted that Yonoo was pulling out all the stops and giving it his all. Neo would smile it was all or nothing now, he would push harder ordering his body to move into top gear and unleash his top speed. It seemed to be enough he was gaining on Yonoo once more, good timing to seeing how the race was coming to a close. Neo could see the last house at the end of district and so far the streets were clear, there was nothing stopping or hindering him now {Haha final stretch big guy let's see what ya got}.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:40 am

I began quickly coming up to the finish line: the last building on this street. I grinned as I was still ahead by a mere two inches. I decided to jump back down to the street next to Neo for the final stretch. I noticed he put on his serious face and got in gear and pushed himself to his top speed. He gained a solid inch on me when I spoke to him. "Wow. You haven't lost your touch at all! I'm glad! Now lets finish this!" I then pushed my legs to their top speed but did not gain an inch back. We were dead even. In the last milliseconds before we hit the last building's edge, Neo and I would make it exactly at the same time and score an even tie. I would then yell out in happiness as I would tie with Neo. I would then slide about five whole feet before finally stopping. "I'm surprised I kept such a good margin ahead of you this time around. Maybe it's because of the paperwork. Then again, you caught up immediately when you got serious. I'd say that was a great warm-up to start our day, wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:02 am

The final stretch was upon Neo and Yonoo and as the race was coming to a close. Yonoo would drop down next to Neo and state that it was time to finish this, Neo would nod in response and push himself all the way to the finish with the end result bring a tie surprisingly. Neo would stop himself, sliding a bit before looking at Yonoo and smiling"I appreciate the compliments my friend, It may or may not have been the paperwork but for now the end result was still a tie and yes I agree twas quite a good way indeed to start the day off". Neo would walk up to his old friend and hold his hand out so that Yonoo could shake it the race was rather good and he was glad they got the chance to do it once more. "Props to you brother, you seem to be getting faster in your old age what a surprise" Neo would tease him as it had been a long while since the two of them had spent time like this. "And now that you've gave me a workout, lets go get some food"
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:12 am

He thanked me for the compliments and seemed just as surprised as I was that we tied. "I appreciate the compliments my friend, It may or may not have been the paperwork but for now the end result was still a tie and yes I agree twas quite a good way indeed to start the day off." I then grinned again and shook his hand when he offered it to me. "Props to you brother, you seem to be getting faster in your old age what a surprise." "Me? Old? HA! I'm not even at my prime yet! You forget what I am, little brother. But I in fact agree that I may be getting faster with age." I laughed at his teasing me and shrugged it off. It truly had been a long time since we had so much fun. After a moment, he offered me to get some lunch. "It just so happens that I am hungry to all hell. Lets go chow down and then get to the main event!"
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:12 am

Releasing his hand Neo would nod as Yonoo agreed to lunch after all of that running who wouldn't be ready to chow down "I would prefer that would walk this time though" laughing he would start walking in the direction of the nearest restaurant, assured the Yonoo would be following him. As they passed through the streets people would occasionally ask for a autograph from the both of them, they were just kage's and yet here they were getting pictures taking like they had won a award. Neo just went with it for it wasn't a big deal to him at the moment all that mattered was to get to the restaurant down the street and eating all that he could.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:45 am

I laughed with him when he said that he'd rather walk this time than run. I would then follow his lead, but walk next to him and not behind him, as this would hurt my honor. "So, where are we eating today? The usual place? Or are we going to spice things up a little?" I spoke with excitement lightly sprinkled through my voice and wondered where we were going to gorge. "I hope you have the same appetite as I remember you having. I don't care if we're Kage. Lets chow down 'till we're so stuffed, elephants will feel embarrassed! Ha!" I would then laugh loudly and proudly as we walked, seeming to shrug off the intense we had just finished.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:21 pm

"Psh who needs to spice things up, if it ain't broke don't break it", Neo would then lead them to their usual restaurant. Upon entering the owner seemed to be the first to spot the duo and already got the entire prepared to cook an entire feast. "Ha my appetite couldn't change even if I wanted" he would laugh along with his friend. He would take a seat next to the window for he enjoyed being able to look outside while he ate. Their menus would be brought to them by a waitress for once "what shall you be having today gentlemen" I would look to Yonoo and give him the pleasure of ordering everything like they usually did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next