Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:31 pm

We laughed together as though it had just been yesterday when we saw each other last. When we walked in the restaurant, I saw the owner grin and walked quickly to the kitchen. I looked to Neo and then walked with him to a table where he sat closest to the window. "Ha my appetite couldn't change even if I wanted!" I then laughed along with him again and was glad it hadn't changed at all. "Heh. Lets clean out the place like usual!" A waitress then came up to our table and spoke rather politely. "What shall you be having today gentlemen?" Neo urged me without speaking to give the big order of "everything on the menu" to the waitress. "Miss, give my friend and I everything you guys have on the menu. Please, and thank you." The maid would then walk away in bewilderment and then I grinned at Neo. "Lets eat 'till we can no longer eat anymore, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

Male Character Age : 28
Ryo : 20000

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:49 pm

As the waitress walked away in sudden bewilderment Neo could only laugh at bit if she was surprised by this she must have been a new employee. He listened to Yonoo as he said they should eat until they couldn't anymore, sounded good to him. As they waited Neo would try and calm down a bit although when he was with Yonoo it was rare to calm down with the two of them being as childish as they were, even for adults. Neo would stretch a bit and yawn finaly feeling the after effects of the race "So Yonoo, enjoying your visit so far?" Neo was sure he was not just because he was away from paperwork but I mean come on when was the last time one had an intense challenge with one they thought of as a brother, always fun right.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:45 am

Neo chuckled when he noticed the waitress' bewildered look and I felt rather amused too, but didn't laugh aloud as Neo did. It had beed a long time, but I could feel like my stress was finally falling off of my shoulders, even if it was only going to be for the few days that I would be visiting Neo. However, as I thought of my stress, my face grew a bit on the serious and then that was when Neo spoke to me as he stretched. "So Yonoo, enjoying your visit so far?" I couldn't back out now. If I was anything at all, I was always dead honest. "This war. I don't mean to sound all pacifistic, but I don't quite understand why we fight at times. Everyone on the other side of the fence should understand our side, and why we are the way we are. I mean, look at our villages, Neo. Everything here is beautiful and moderately peaceful. You can hardly a war going on on the outside. I'm sorry for soilin' the visit but I just had to get it off my back. I know that I can at least spill my guts to you." I then fell silent and sloped my head back to rest against the back of where we sat in the restaurant, keeping a somewhat serious but calm expression on my face.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:50 am

Neo's smile would waver as he listened to Yonoo speak, he understood what he meant "I feel the same way but there's always those out there that feel their version of peace is better or some irrational notion like that, it's silly in my opinion but that's just how it is". He would smile to his friend though although these were some what troubled times he was sure that everything would turn out alright in the end. At times like these Neo was usually the one who attempted to lighten the mood and hopefully upon their foods arrival all thoughts of the war would be cast aside for the time being, Neo wasn't trying to avoid it he was just trying to have a nice day without it being the only thought on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:41 am

"I feel the same way but there's always those out there that feel their version of peace is better or some irrational notion like that, it's silly in my opinion but that's just how it is." As he said this, I felt sort of glad Neo agreed with me to some extent on the subject of the war. Although, this was not the time to be talking about such things. It was time to relax and let loose with my little brother. The waitress then came back with the first batch of food, two extremely large, round pans of plates filled with food. I grabbed the food and set it on the table and then told the waitress "thank you" and said that I would inform her of when we were ready for the next round.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Thankfully the time for talk was over and the feasting was about to begin, as the waitress had brought out their first batch of food. Neo nodded to her as a thank you and grabbed the first thing he saw, the chicken. He tore through it with ease as his hunger was at pretty high levels but then again when wasn't it. He would pause a minute a take a sip of water that was brought out also, smiling to Yonoo he would continue on with his feast.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:06 am

As soon as I set the plates on the table, I saw Neo go straight for the chicken. Typical Neo. I couldn't help but grin a little, but then as quickly as I grinned, I reached instantly for the plate filled with vegetable foods: tofu, salad, broccoli, and sliced cucumber. As soon as I would finish the broccoli, I reached for the plate of mashed potatoes and steak. As always, the food was perfectly cooked and almost melted in my mouth. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:26 am

Neo would watch as Yonoo started for the greens first, like usual, once he saw Yonoo start feeling up his plate Neo would finish off his 3rd plate already, taking out more then half the food that was set out. He relax as he would let Yonoo have the rest which would give him time to prepare for more. He looked around the restaurant and laughed as people were looking in awe at the sheer amount of food set before the 2 men, maybe they thought it was an insane to eat that much food but hell when it came to food insanity was just another thing on the menu. He would turn his attention back to Yonoo and await his completion.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:33 am

Damn he's fast. Neo was already finished his third plate by the time I got all my vegetables. Little did he know, I was reserving the most of my stomach for the next two loads of food. Within the next four minutes or so, I finished up all my vegetables and tofu, and then I finished off the batch in another four. I grinned, knowing that I was nowhere near done and was ready for the next big batch of food. I then called out for the next batch, turning to smile at Neo and giving him a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:38 am

{Haha sooo he made it through, should have seen that coming} Neo would return the thumbs up gesture with his own as the next batch of food had been brought out. The first thing Neo smelled and saw almost instantly was the ramen, pure deliciousness in a bowl. Grabbing the bowl he began to eat the ramen but a little more slower, this time eating like he had some sense. Like it had always been the ramen was delicious but only lasted a short time in Neo's possession and thus he moved onto something else.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:07 am

He gave me back his own thumbs up and as that happened, the next batch of food came to the table. These were all soup products from the looks of them. Neo instantly took a bowl of ramen, which I wasn't surprised by at all. I personally decided to take on the bowl of ten different types of meat: steak, chicken, shrimp, pork, ham, turkey, beef, meatballs, sirloin, and salmon all carved up into cubic pieces, dowsed in broth made from a mix of each of the ten meats. I enjoyed it as well as I could, even though it still only lasted thirty seconds.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:12 am

As time ticked by the 2nd of the 3 batches was disposed of rather quickly, not surprising though with these 2 at the table. He would look to Yonoo "having fun brother? not everyday you get to eat this much with all that work having to be done", thinking about it after this Neo himself would have to go back to work which sent flashes of horror through his head. It had to be done though and so Neo wouldn't complain this time around instead he would enjoy the free time he had, he would usher the next and final batch of food in this time.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:26 am

I listened to Neo say to me how it was fun doing this when work had to get done, and then I replied while laughing a little. "I am extremely happy in fact. However, this last batch won't be the main event. It's what comes after that is the true meaning of my coming here." Neo would then signal the final batch and I readied myself to gorge on the final round. He'll probably take my comment the wrong way but I wonder what he'll say.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:33 am

What comes after? Neo would think about it for a second and decided to go with a witty answer "ah so you came here for the dessert huh? haha I hear ya man" he would showcase his smile. The next batch had arrived which seemed to be an assortment of dumplings, rice balls, and things of that nature. Neo would scoop up a couple of rice balls and began to dig in, still taking care to make sure he didn't look like some homeless man who hasn't eaten in months.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:13 am

I whole-heartedly laughed at his comment. "Brother. That IS what I want after these dishes, but it isn't the main event. I want to spar with you. It has been far too long, and besides, I'd like you to give me some refreshers. I'm rusty. Had too much paperwork. Enough to kill a man's hands." After I finished speaking, I grabbed the dumplings and a few rice balls, eating them with a smile on my face. Was he trying to be a smart-ass with that comment? Oh well. It was funny nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:25 am

" A spar you say? sounds like fun, I'm guessing that race just wasn't enough for you huh?" he was kidding ofcourse but he always teased Yonoo like this so he was sure it would be alright. As he finished off what was left of his plate he soon realized that all the food was indeed gone, they had once again successfully at this place out of house and home. Neo chuckled at the thought of all the food wasted on them but it was too late now "so what's for desert?"
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:15 am

"A spar you say? Sounds like fun, I'm guessing that race just wasn't enough for you huh?" I then laughed and yelled out, asking for some ice cream and cakes. I would then sit and stretch upward and close my eyes, feeling relieved. And for the most part, full. I would then wait for the dessert to get to the table, and in the meantime, relax and let all the food settle.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:26 pm

He seemed to be rather relaxed and calm now that he had his fill of food. The desserts were brought out for them and Neo would take him a bowl of ice cream and mix up some cake with it, enjoying the mix between the 2 in his mouth. He would actually take time to savor this ice cream/cake combo and also relax and loosen up, no good to anybody if your tense all day everyday.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:34 pm

When the ice cream and cake were brought out, I saw Neo take some cake and ice cream and mix them together. This was very wise of him, so I thought I'd do the same and combine the two kinds of dessert and put it all in a larger bowl that was on the table. Taking the first bite, my eyes widened and then closed. The taste was divine and made me smile due to its incredible flavor and texture. Because this was so delicious, I took my time eating it and let it settle through my system. It was nice to relax for a time. Nothing good comes out of being stressed and being overwhelmed with piles upon piles of paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Neo took note that Yonoo copied his style of combing the two desserts together nodding his approval he could see Yonoo's face light up at the taste, this must have been his first time doing something like that. Neo smiled and finished off the last of his bowl before putting it back on table, taking a napkin he wiped his face. He would stand up, yawn a bit, and stretch letting loose all the built up strain on his back while he was sitting down, gorging on the delicious food. He would walk up to the manager and tell her that it was all him and that he would return to pay for it all, trusting in his word she nodded in response and continued on about her business. Returning to Yonoo he would smile to him, "ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:08 pm

I finished the last bite of the ice cream-and-cake combo and set down the spoon I used to eat it with. Then I took a napkin from the table and wiped my mouth and hands off with it and nodded. Damn that was good. Now it's back to the grindstone. The main event. I then got up from the seat I was sitting in and stretched out my back and legs so that I wouldn't cramp up later on. Neo walked ahead to inform the lady-manager that he would pay for the expenses later and then walked back to me. "Ready to go?" [i]What a nice guy. Kidding. He was just picking up the tab because we alternate every time we would gorge like this. "I most certainly am. Lets go." I would then walk alongside him to the place we would spar, or train. However one would say it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:16 am

Apparently Neo would be the one to lead the way to the area where we would be sparring this time around. They would walk for alittle while before arriving at an somewhat vacant area on the edge of the upper district, this would do. He would turn to Yonoo and smile "this seem like a good place to start to you?" Neo wasn't exactly sure how far this sparring match would go so he had to place his people above all else should things turn bad somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:59 am

I followed beside him to an area in the Upper District that was clear enough for us to spar a bit. Hopefully we wouldn't go crazy and tear up the place. "This seem like a good place to start to you?" He turned to me and smiled as he asked me if this spot was okay. I nodded and gave him a thumbs up. "This should be fine as long as we don't go all out and start tearing everything apart." I then laughed a little and scanned the area we would be sparring in. It was nothing special. Just an open field of seemingly "cropped" dirt and had no obstacles like rocks or bushes to hide or anything. It was perfect for us. I would then speak again. "Like I said, just sparring. Don't kick my ass to quickly. You're supposed to be giving me some pointers." As I spoke, I walked into the center of the clear area, waiting for Neo.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Neo would laugh aloud after Yonoo's comment "If only it were so easy to beat you brother". Neo would walk to the center and got into his battle stand, it was about to go down. Neo's normally soft and caring face turned more intense and serious, he couldn't let up even for Yonoo, he was after all a Kage. He would wait for Yonoo to get ready before starting the bout between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:15 am

I grinned at his comment and then followed his movements toward me to the center of the field. He would then watch as Neo got in his battle-ready position and his face became serious. He looks ready. I then followed suit by going into my personalized battle stance: I slid my right leg back toward the backside of me while raising my right arm above my head, the forearm palced horizontally and the hand opened with the palm facing the sky; then I moved my left hand in front of me, the the fingers curved into a "C" shape and the pinky-side of the hand facing Neo. My face would then become serious as I waited for Neo to make the first move that would begin our little sparring match. This is going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]   The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Younger Generation Meet [Yonoo]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next