Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Tribal War][Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

Female Character Age : 25
Ryo : 19101

[Tribal War][Mission] Empty
PostSubject: [Tribal War][Mission]   [Tribal War][Mission] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:03 am

https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net/t309-tribal-warmission#1204

Tora was sitting in her office looking through papers just a few hours ago, now she was traveling through the freezing area surrounding the Summit Ocean, trying to find her way to the small camp of a tribe known as the Bora. The Bora are an odd people, half penguin half human. Their appearance is certainly on the odd side, Tora had seen them a couple times before, every once in a while one would visit Korigakure to buy supplies for their camp, which they usually bought a large amount of so they didn't have to visit Korigakure very often, as they weren't a big fan of "normal" people. Tora walked along thinking that no one is truly normal, for it would be abnormal to be normal. Everyone is different in their own way, maybe not always in appearance, but in personality. She often compared people to snowflakes, not one of them is the same, they all have different designs, different shapes, something Tora could relate with given her abilities. Back in her office she received a message from a ninja in the village saying the Bora had been threatening to attack Korigakure. Tora knew they had been getting violent lately and had been attacking random people, but this was completely unexpected. She urgently threw a cloak on and left to go fix this problem. Tora didn't want to kill them and wanted a peaceful solution, but her people were more important to her then the Bora, and she would kill the Bora if she deemed that she had no other choice, which Tora had a bad feeling would end up being the case. She had left the village and in just a few hours found herself in the middle of a snowy white expanse with the freezing cold Summit Ocean to her right. She had only a basic idea of where their camp was, based on theories and educated guesses. If she was right then she was about five minutes away now. It was only a matter of time before the truth was revealed to her. Tora heard a noise directly ahead of her, but the snow was in her face and she couldn't see. She shaded her eyes with her hand and saw in the distance a large polar bear with razor sharp claws and razor sharp teeth, it was sleeping though. She knew she could avoid it if she didn't get too close. But it was too late, by the time she saw it she had already gotten to close. It stirred a little, rolled a bit, but then it sniffed the air. There it was, with that one whiff it would smell her and it would defend it's territory.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: [Tribal War][Mission]   [Tribal War][Mission] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:33 am

The Polar Bear sniffed again, this time more violently, it sniffed once more before its eyes opened. Tora stepped back a few steps as it stood up to its full height, towering over by at least 4 feet. "Hey now.... I'm just a friend" she said, raising her hands as if she was being arrested. It was pointless, as the bear just started growling and sneering at her after she said that. Tora knew she was in trouble now, she hadn't counted on a bear sleeping outside in the snow, normally they find caves to sleep in during the storms. Not this time though. Tora lowered her hands and stepped back more. She didn't want to kill it, there had to be a way to trap it or calm it somehow. She couldn't think of a way of not killing it other then escaping. It began preparing to charge, and Tora began making handseals, wings of ice sprouted on her back as she finished, and the Polar Bear began to charge at her. She flew up into the air as fast as she could and she barely dodged him. The flew up high out of his sight and then made sure she was quite a ways away from him before she landed again. Luckily though she had safely gotten away without hurting the poor thing. Now she still had to find that camp, which was incredibly difficult thanks to the snow dumping down everywhere. The cold isn't what bothered Tora it was the lack of ability to see, it made this mission much more difficult then it needed to be. She finally caught a glimpse of a fire flickering in the distance, defying the cold and the snow around it. She breathed a sigh of relief, she had finally found the camp, and standing just outside it waiting for her was a Bora soldier. She walked up to him and bowed down respectfully, "Hello, I'm Tora Kaze, the Tsundorakage of Korigakure village" she said. "Me no care about your fancy words, you come to speak to big boss, I take you to him ok?" he said, obviously not knowing the human language very well, however he knew it enough to relay the message he had in mind to the point that it was somewhat understandable, at least for Tora it was. The soldier turned and began walking towards a tent, it was the largest of the other tents and had smoke coming out of a small hole carved in the top of it. Clearly this tent had its own person fire inside it.

Chakra: 340/350

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: [Tribal War][Mission]   [Tribal War][Mission] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:48 am

The soldier Tora was following ducked inside the tent and then looked back out with a face that said "Hurry up human". Tora ducked and slid inside as well. The inside of the tent was much more spacious then it seemed from outside, the ceiling was around 10 feet high and the room itself was octagon shaped, with enough room for a few couches a large table big enough to seat 20 people, and a strange table that seemed to be used for some kind of game that was no doubt custom to the tribe. There was four soldiers similar to the one that brought her sitting at the large table, as well as a larger more decorated Bora, who was no doubt their leader, you could tell just by the look in his face he wasn't happy. The soldier that brought Tora in motioned for her to sit down and then took a post at the door, a spear in his hands. Tora sat down willingly and looked at the leader of the clan. "Hello, I am Tora Kaze, the Tsundorakage. I'm here regarding the threat you made to my village, I'd like to know what caused you to become aggressive towards my people, and I hope to find a peaceful solution that leaves both sides happy." she said pleasantly, her good nature showing true. The leader of the Bora shook his head, "I am Kakazaka the tribe elder of my people. We are both leaders, Tora Kaze, so you know what its like to have people that expect you to take care of them." he said, Tora nodded, "Then you will understand that the reason I have threatened to attack your village is because we want it for ourselves." he finished, looking at her expectantly. Tora blinked. "Wh- what? What do you mean you want the village to yourselves?" she asked in disbelief. The Kakazaka laughed rudely, much to the displeasure of Tora. "It wasn't a threat you see, but a warning. My people are growing, we need more space to live, and this area is far too treacherous. You understand don't you? There are many villages in this world that belong to you humans..." he said, putting emphasis on 'humans' almost as if he hated speaking the word. "I hope you realize that you are welcome to move into Korigakure if you want to, our people have been at peace for many years, I'm sure there would be nothing wrong with you living alongside us." she said hopefully. "This isn't your choice anymore Kage, and now we have the village's precious leader in our camp.... alone. The village would be much easier to take over if it was without a leader." He said wickedly, snapping his fingers. Tora's eyes widened as the guard at the door aimed to throw his spear at her.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: [Tribal War][Mission]   [Tribal War][Mission] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:13 am

The spear came quick, but Tora had instinct to rely on, and her fast speed helped as well. Tora moved at 70 mph to dodge the incoming spear, it whizzed past her and nearly hit one of the soldiers at the table. All the soldiers got up and pulled out spears to attack her, Kakazaka just sat there and watched, laughing. "I had really hoped it wouldn't turn out this way.... but my people come first." Tora said as she dashed outside of the tent, she needed more open area to perform her jutsu, otherwise they would win. The soldiers fell for it and followed. Even Kakazaka stepped outside, but only to watch the fight, he was clearly confident in his five soldier's abilities, this is what scared Tora. Now out in the open Tora had more room to fight, which allowed her to fight more effectively. Tora began hand seals for a jutsu and completed them quickly, causing ice mirrors to spring forth, one beside her, one behind a soldier, and one behind another soldier. Tora moved quickly, throwing two kunai into the mirror that was next to her. Instantly the kunai shot out of the other mirrors and into the baffled soldiers, they didn't even know what hit them as they collapsed to the ground. Now there was 3 soldiers left and Kakazaka to deal with, Kakazaka however still stood there, watching. Tora knew that attack wouldn't work again as it was a one time thing, its simplicity was nice, but it also meant that the remaining opponents expected it now. One of the soldiers charged at Tora with his spear, attempting to impale her. he moved at 40 mph, but she moved at 70. She side stepped away from the spear and then caused an ice spike to spring forth out of her body, stabbing him in the arm. This shocked him and caused him to drop his spear. Tora took this time to pull out another kunai and slice his throat with it, before dropping the kunai back in the pouch she retrieved it from. Two left. The last two threw shuriken at Tora, surprising her as she didn't know they had ninja tools. She moved at 70 mph to her right to dodge them and then made hand seals. Afterwards a large twister of razor sharp ice shards appeared around the two remaining soldiers, cutting them deeply. They past out on the ground and bled out. "Your fighting a losing battle Kakazaka..." Tora said coldly, looking at him in the eyes. "It is not over yet Kage." he said, his face was red hot. It was completely noticeable he knew the conclusion of the battle to come. He didn't care though. He began making hand seals and a shark of water appeared out of no where. Tora had no idea they were capable of ninjutsu either. The shark sped towards her at 30 mph. Tora began making hand seals and once finished formed a ice wolf the size of a bear. It dashed at the shark at 20 mph and the two collided. Destroying each other. Tora sighed as she dashed up to Kakazaka at 70 mph and thrust her kunai into his abdomen multiple times. He grunted, but refused to say a word, showing great disrespect to his opponent on purpose. He fell to his knees, and then finally fell all the way down, blood spilling out of him. Tora gathered her kunai she had used during the battle and rubbed her head, she hadn't wanted this conclusion, not at all. The mission was done though, and the Bora were no longer a threat to her people, and thats all that mattered in the end.

Chakra: 240/350

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tribal War][Mission]   [Tribal War][Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Tribal War][Mission]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Tundra Province :: Summit Ocean-
Jump to: