Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Festival [Open to all Empire]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 15600

The Festival [Open to all Empire] Empty
PostSubject: The Festival [Open to all Empire]   The Festival [Open to all Empire] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:36 pm

I had just been woken from a deep sleep by the sound of distant music and festivities. I quickly showered and threw on my daily attire of black skinny jeans and a black cut-off shirt. Over top of this I wore my cloak, a symbol of my kage power. A power that I loved. The final piece of my outfit was a more hidden one. I had my faithful sword, The Gunblade of the Lionheart, strapped to my back, just in case. On my forehead was a headband, but not of my home, Jokigakure, but one that showed who I was. Haru Raba, Taiyoukage of Jokigakure and general of the Imperial Army. After I was ready, I made my way to the Market District, the area where most of the annual festival would take place.

When I finally reached the market district, I didn't make myself noticeable. I just walked about, talked to vendors, saw what interesting side acts there were, and sampled some of the festival cuisine. I was here to enjoy the festival, but at the same time, I couldn't be off my guard or away from work. I kept a close eye on the crowd and the arenas. I was always on the lookout for potential recruits into my army. Though I despise associating with the riff-raff of the village, I put up with them, make them happy, and hope in return I can score a generous donation to my military. Perhaps even a son or grandson to train in my army.
Back to top Go down

The Festival [Open to all Empire]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Jokigakure: Village Hidden in the Steam-
Jump to: