Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets Take A Look At That Contract...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Character Age : 27
Ryo : 17400

Lets Take A Look At That Contract... Empty
PostSubject: Lets Take A Look At That Contract...   Lets Take A Look At That Contract... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:27 am

The night was starting to fade, in a few short hours the sun would be up and the opportunity for this mission would be lost so I needed to move quickly. Standing in the shadows of a tree's branches outside the lavish castle set up for the Dovahkiin clan I scanned the area for that which I would require and while this took nearly half an hour it was finally presented to me. A younger guard that probably hadn't seen many patrols yet, yes he would do just fine as his superior left him unattended to drink in the establishment I had just come from. I took the the shadows and got ready to go to work, a rustle in the leaves was the only indication I had ever been outside the palace but soon I would no longer be held outside the walls and would get the information Lord Neo needed to restore a sense of balance in this village's government.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Lets Take A Look At That Contract...   Lets Take A Look At That Contract... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:39 am

The young dragon warrior seemed to hear me coming at first but then shook it off as the wind, a possibly fatal mistake on his part. Making use of my kikai I got everything into position and then went in for the strike. I lit a cigarette and walked around the corner casually. The boy saw me and seemed to be preparing one of his clan's shouts to alert others of my presence on restricted grounds but I had already prepared for that. As he tried to call out he found he could do no such thing, in fact he couldn't even breathe. I walked over and got down on a knee to be on level with the kid. "Now then since I got that pesky shouting out of the way, I need to look at the clan's sealed documents and I'll bet you know which I mean considering tomorrow's meeting about deciding the next kage and all." I spit out a cloud of smoke in his face and got to my feet again, "I won't kill you if I don't have to but don't mistake me for someone with a heart as death is my profession after all. Now get to your feet and take me where I need to go, I'll remain in the shadows and out of sight but make any indication you are being followed or screw with me and I'll do worse than just end your life got it?" I waited until the kid looked at me like a god out of fear and shook his head in agreement, "good."
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Lets Take A Look At That Contract...   Lets Take A Look At That Contract... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:51 am

I held his mouth open with one hand and snapped with the other so that the insects that had flown down his throat as he went to shout would know to come out. His face twisted with horror and disgust as he saw what had been inside him but another look at the eye-patched man in front of him made him remember the cause and effects of making a noise at this point. He then slowly got to his feet after a coughing fit and started walking, a quick glance backwards revealed that the insect assassin was already hidden which cause a moment of panic followed by a kunai being thrown just an inch from his throat to land in the wall which got him moving quickly. Shitai would retrieve the knife as it would be evidence of his being here and then went on to follow the kid once more.

It took nearly an hour to get to the room deep under the fortress, the kid had done his job well and it had saved his life but not without a trip to the medical ward first. I ran up behind him as he unlocked the room and snapped both his wrists. He was about to scream in pain as I knocked the base of his skull with the blunt end of a kunai to make him pass out. I pushed the door open and brought him inside with me and started looking around to see where this contract was, after all everything has a loophole if you look hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Take A Look At That Contract...   Lets Take A Look At That Contract... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Take A Look At That Contract...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Woods Province :: Morigakure: Village Hidden in the Forest-
Jump to: