Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Empty
PostSubject: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:24 pm

I had overheard everything that the guy who was emitting the light said. I had given a small laugh to the comment him calling me mysterious dude. I looked towards the guy the man had paired me up with. He was older looking and looked liked he wanted to destroy something. I gave a low whistle as I was admiring his sword. I was now only a few feet away from him when I spoke. Pleasure to meet you Sharktooth. Shall we find the cloaks? I used the name the leader had used and I wished to hide my name for some time. I had my hood over my face still to conceal it for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

Character Age : 22
Ryo : 2800

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:58 pm

Aosame turned to see the partner he was paired up with, by what Neru called him, 'Mysterious man or something.' Aosame grunted. "Yeah whatever." He started to walk towards the bush infront of him, to check the area out. Aosame wasn't really in the mood for a scavenger hunt. As soon as he reached the bush, he pulled out his sword and started to cut the bush out of boredom, regardless of whether the cloak would be damaged or not. As he swung, he hit a piece of cloth. "That must be the cloak, I guess." He pulled it up and made it slide towards the hilt. Ao then handed it to his partner. "Take it."
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 am

I wasn't surprised by the response he gave me and decided to follow after him. I just sat back and watched as he destroyed the bush with his giant sword. I was already making an analysis of this man. Lets see, that broadsword must be pretty heavy so he must be pretty strong to swing it around. A weakness could be the swords heaviness and that he won't be able to react as fast to quick attacks. He looks like a water nature type so that's a strength if he were to fight me... I came back to reality as I heard him say that he found one already. I took the cloak off of the hilt and took a look at it. It was divided in half with one side being black and the other side being white. I turned it over and saw the yin-yang symbol. I threw my hood back and threw off my dark robes to reveal myself wearing a black cut off shirt with black pants. I then put on the cloak and it seemed to fit rather well for me,not minding the cut that had been made from the sword. Thanks. Something had caught my eye. I looked over by a tree and saw the dark side of another cloak hanging by a branch. I quickly ran over to it and took it off. I threw the cloak at him in the air. Here, hopefully this fits.
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:53 pm

The man looked younger than Aosame, as he revealed his face, but not by that much. He had orange hair and strangely enough, orange eyes, followed by piercings. "Nice piercings." Aosame commented.
Aosame after handing the cloak, sheathed his sword and took the handle off of it. In the meantime he saw the mysterious man dash towards a tree, where another robe was hanging from. "That guy has problems." Aosame thought about Neru. He saw the orange haired man throw the cloak towards him, in the air. Aosame raised his hand to catch the cloak, in order to look cool. The cloak would stop ahead of its direction due to the wind and fall in the mud. Aosame without moving his hand turned his head towards the ground. "I failed that one." He thought. Without looking up, he crouched and picked up the cloak. He then turned and whipped the cloak to take out any access mud. "I'll wear it later. Where do you want to go?" Aosame asked, with his back turned to the man.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:24 pm

I sorta fell sorry for him that he had gotten it dirty. Well at least he didn't have any tears in it. My hand went to my face and I touched the piercings. Those will soon have a greater purpose. I started to think of the places where we could go. The only places I had in mind were either here or back home in Chikagakure. I haven't been able to visit home that much so I thought it would be nice to return, perhaps this man hasn't been out so much. Why don't we head on out to my home village of Chikagakure? I haven't been able to visit there in some time and I believe it would be a great place for us to train. Its gonna may be a few day trip but at least we'll be able to know each other. I stopped myself quickly because something felt off. I wasn't quite sure what it was but I felt different. I discarded the thought but soon my right hand was becoming numb. It felt as if my Keyblade was wanting to be summoned. It rarely happens but whenever I do, I seem to have an answer to at least something. I let my arm reach out towards the man's back and closed my eyes. Do me a favor and close your eyes. Soon afterwards, a great light emitted from my right hand that was out stretched and engulfed my hand.
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Aosame still had his back turned as the man made his reply. "Chikagakure...Fine. I might probably meet someone I know there." It was an odd comment but Aosame wanted to see whether his father was still in Chikagakure or had gone to New Uchiha hideout. "Training, training, training, training...You think you can keep up?" Aosame boasted. "Let's go already." Aosame started to walk towards the entrance, that was north-west infront of him. "My eyes?" Aosame turned. Instinctively, he closed them as soon as the green light just began. He connected his hilt with his sword, jumped back and wielded it. With his eyes closed, Aosame asked, "What's the green light for? I don't really feel like fighting right now so, back off."
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:31 pm

I then clenched my hand the light had taken shape of the Kingdom Key, the Keyblade that had mysteriously chosen me to wield it. I opened up my eyes to see it giving off a glow that I wasn't familiar with. Alright you can open them up and don't be alarmed, I just need to check something. My mind was also racing with thoughts. Why is the Keyblade giving off such an odd aura? I can feel an odd power coming off from somewhere around us and why does he see a green light? The Kingdom Key gives off a white light. I closed my eyes again and focused on the odd energy that I was feeling. I remembered that he hadn't put on his cloak yet. Tell me, put on that cloak and tell me if something feels off to you.

Kingdom Key:
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Aosame opened his eyes to see a weapon, that looked alot like a giant key. "Nah, I'm used to seeing weird things." Aosame opened his mouth and pointed at his teeth. He was being sarcastic since he tries to maintain his teeth and sees them almost everyday, using the reflection from his sword. "The cloak? Whatever." Aosame dropped his sword on the ground and dusted off his cloak. He then shoved his hands inside the cloak and wore it. "Now what? I'm getting bored."
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:31 am

It appeared that the man had not noticed the odd energy that I could feel. I shook my head and discarded the thought for the moment. Never mind, I must be imagining things. Anyways, I say lets make our way over to Chikagakure so we may train. I turned around so my back was too him. Is there anything you need to take care off? If not then I'm ready to go when you are. I turned my head around so that I could barely see him. I noticed that I was still holding my Keyblade so I let go of my grip on it. It then automatically shattered into light fragments.
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:18 pm

"Nah, let's go. The faster we get there the better." Aosame replied. He remembered that asshole Bite who ruined his fight with his brother. Aosame picked up his sword and sheathed it in his back, with the handle disarmed. He shoved his hands back in his pocket again. "I'll lead the way." Aosame said as he started to walk towards the entrance. He didn't expect anything extraordinary. "By the way, my name is Aosame." Aosame said without turning his head. "Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:10 pm

I nodded to Aosame when he said his name and I started to follow him. I didn't mind him taking lead for I wanted to know as much about him as possible. The names Tsukai, Tsukai Saibankan. Pleased to meet you. I hope we get along pretty well while we are together. I picked my pace up a little so that I was standing to his right as we reached the entrance. I wonder how the others are doing right now? Do you know any of them? I was curious about this whole group that the light guy had assembled and was curious about who was all in it.
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 pm

"Tsu-kai, Sai-ban-kan. Yes, my brother, Kuro is in the team. He got paired up with the short kid." Aosame replied as he exited the training grounds. He was on the streets now, walking towards the direction of the village gates. "Unlike me, he's an Uchiha. I'm from my mother's side. What about you?" Aosame asked. It was nearly dawn and the sky was had a dark bluish colour. "Let's run." Aosame ran forward at 10mph, so Tsukai could catch up and they could synchronise their speed.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:17 pm

I started to pick up my pace so that I was still right beside him. I was surprised by the mention of his brother being an Uchiha. Me? I'm not part of any clan. The only special thing about me is my ability to use lava techniques. and me being able to wield that key-like sword you saw earlier. Other than that, I don't have anything else to show off with. As you already know, I was born in the village of Chikagakure....speaking of which, you said you were wanting to look for someone? I remembered him mentioning about that earlier on and wondered what it was all about.
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:17 pm

"No, what I said was that I'll probably meet someone I know there." Aosame replied. "Lava. That combination will be interesting with my abilities. Look we're near the gate." Aosame noticed. He turned his head towards the gate, while he was talking. The new adventure with Tsukai was probably the only interesting thing that happened with Aosame's life.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:57 am

I nodded my head in agreement about our techniques would be interesting to see. I looked on and noticed the we were already approaching the Door that led into the mountain. After being away for so long, I forgot how huge and massive the door looked when one stands next to it. I would signal for Aosame to stop and wait while I went over to a very large tree that was a ways off to my right. When I approached it, I started to knock on the wood five times, each in different parts of the tree. I heard something rustle the branches above me and took it as a sign as acceptance. I walked back towards Aosame and motioned to him to walk with me towards the door again. At the door, I noticed a man dressed in black motioning for us to come inside. Well, well, well, look who's back from their little vacation. The man let out a chuckle and slapped me on the back. I knew him when I was younger because he was one of my ANBU friends. I slapped him on the back a little harder. Say it was great to see a different country, you should try it once in a awhile. Now if you would be ever so kind, could you open up these doors? Got some business to do here with my friend. The ANBU nodded to Aosame. Sure thing, its good to have ya back Tsukai. I then motioned for Aosame to follow.
Back to top Go down
Aosame
Genin
Aosame

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Aosame waited impatiently for the gate to open. It had been a loooooooooong time since he entered Aerogakure and wanted to leave the place as soon as possible. There were so many more places to explore and live in. "Tsukai, before we part I have a few words to say. Alright thumbs up guys, let's do this LEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEENKINS." Aosame shouted as soon as the gate opened. He dashed and jumped outside of the gate ready to take on anything that is out there. He expected to surprise Tsukai by this newfound enthusiasm, but nevertheless it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:30 am

I remained dumbfounded as I saw the all so serious Aosame turn into a whole different personality. My ANBU friend just whispered to me, Some friend you got there, Tsukai.] I just patted him on the back and began to chase after Aosame before he would use that energy to wreck anything. When I caught up to him the doors began to shut. Just what in the world was that? I have never seen you act so happy before, everything alright? While I was waiting for a response I slowly began to look about my old home that I loved. Being inside of a mountain had always given me a sense of safety but at the same time a sense of mystery because there were things that many did not know that lay further within the mountain. Perhaps Aosame and I can do a little exploring while when we get done training. I continued looking onward, seeing what Ao would say.
Back to top Go down
Saïx
Genin
Saïx

Male Character Age : 20
Ryo : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:33 am

[OOC: this is one of my other characters. Put him in this just for the heck of it. He is also registered as a special Jounin.]

Saix was standing on top of a large cliff that was overlooking the front entrance to the village. He spent many days doing this as an act of meditation to help control his dark powers from going insane. Even though he was born in the village of Morigakure, he traveled to the Village Hidden in the Mountain as a means of escape from his past. In the mountain he felt at peace. He believed that he should confront and control his darkness in a place full of it. Saix at times would dare go into the dark tunnels and remain there for days. He had no place to call home anymore, nor did he have a family. To help control his powers, Saix had blindfolded himself. Whenever he took his blindfold off his powers would automatically awaken and it took all of his strength and willpower to put the blind fold back on. He could use his dark chakra to help him sense where objects where and to help him shape cloudy objects. This gave him a brief idea of what was in front of him. It took constant training to master this manipulation of chakra but over time he was able to develop better hearing and a better sense of smell. Saix's full attention was know at the two people who had just entered the village, one of which he heard one shout something. What in the world is going on down there? Better go see if they want trouble or not. Saix leaped off of the cliff and gracefully landed on his feet a quarter of a mile away. He slowly began to walk towards the newly arrived people while at the same time sending pulses of dark chakra to help him navigate through citizens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]   Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Get Along [Tsukai/Aosame]
Page 1 of 1