Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preparations for War: Returning Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

Preparations for War: Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Preparations for War: Returning Home   Preparations for War: Returning Home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:55 pm

I was sitting in one of the many workshops we had at my family's farmstead. I was sitting at one of the work benches while wearing a white beater and jeans while a cigarette hanged from my move. I had a few reasons that I had returned them, none of them being to get closer with my family members. Sure I loved them, but I still haven't forgiven them for their "Roll over and die" attitude towards the empire, and that was actually one of the reasons I was here. Primarily though it was the scenery that I missed, I knew that the final battle of the war was approaching rapidly and I wanted to prepare myself not only physically, but mentally, and I felt that coming here would help clear my mind and prepare myself. I sat at the table with one dim lamp sitting on it and laid down twenty kunai in a straight line. I planned on tagging them all with the jutsu I created but even I wouldn't be capable of using that much chakra in one sitting, so only some of them would get it today and the rest would come later.
Back to top Go down
Renga
Chūnin
Renga

Male Character Age : 20
Ryo : 7300

Preparations for War: Returning Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparations for War: Returning Home   Preparations for War: Returning Home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:13 pm

I was asleep in the quest room in my parents house for a while. I'd just jostled the slumber a few minutes ago and just stared at the darkness that surrounded me. I didn't like what this war had come to, especially since I had to move home after Shizen's village was destroyed. The final battle had to be soon, but I didn't care. I just wanted the empire to burn.

After a few minutes I got up and worked my way to the basement where I'd been doing research for some new seals. To my astonishment, there was already a dim light on and the stench of week old cigarette smoke. Shizen must've been home. I made my way to the room, not looking the part to address a kage in nothing but some black shorts, but fuck it, he was my brother.

I jumped into the room, trying to make as much noise as possible to startle my brother.

"Wow, looks like you've been preparing for a serial killing spree here. What've you got to say for yourself, bro?"
Back to top Go down

Preparations for War: Returning Home
Page 1 of 1