Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matsuo Hyuga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsuo Hyuga
Genin
Matsuo Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13900

Matsuo Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Matsuo Hyuga   Matsuo Hyuga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:55 am

Matsuo Hyuga Shinobi-template

<Matsuo Hyuga Rpgchara>

Matsuo Hyuga

Section 1: Basic Information

Last Name, First Name: Hyuga, Matsuo
Birthday: October 24th
Height: 145cm
Weight: 45kg

Specializations: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
Elemental Affinity:Fuuton, Raiton, Suiton

Village: Chikagakure

Section 2: Personality

Personality:Matsuo is a young boy with a passionate heart looking for his purpose in life, he is constantly trying to improve his ability's as a ninja to overcome any obstacle, to one day become a stronger ninja than his sensei Ayame.
He is often easy-going and friendly to everyone he meets he can be funny but can come of as annoying at a certain times and can get carried away. Matsuo has a great focus in battle and will often keep all other things off his mind he would never back down in battle.

Likes:Matsuo often likes to sspend his days training and spend time working on his gentle fist technique. Matsuo also likes to pull pranks on his friends. Matsuo likes to put obstacles for himself because he likes a challenges, often pushing his body to its limits.
Matsuo also likes to prove himself as a shinobi and have people look to him for assistance.

Dislikes/Fears:Matsuo has always feared that if he cannot overcome an obstacle than he cannot become a full shinobi and bring shame to his village/clan. Matsuo has feared that he will never become a Chunin and be stuck as a Genin for the rest of his life. Matsuo has feared that the shinobi that came after his father will come back to steal his Mothers Byakugan ability Matsuo is often protective with his mother.

Motivation:Matsuo gets his motivation from his sheer willpower to prove to his village that he can become as stronger than his elders and become the strongest Hyuga in the clan, so that he can one day become a Chunin

Section 3: Clan Information

Bloodline: Byakugan

Bloodline Ability: Members of the Hyūga clan all inherit a powerful dojutsu from the ancestors, it leaves their eyes almost featureless with the absence of both the iris and the (visual) pupils. When the bloodline trait is activated the pupils become seen slightly in the center of the eye in addition to veins branching out from the eye itself becoming pronounced, this is the Byakugan. The primary ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. Upon activation of the dojutsu, the wielder is granted a field of vision larger than that of normal people. The size of this field is dependent on the clan member's level of power (rank).

D rank 100 meters
C rank 250 meters
B rank 400 meters
A rank 800 meters
S rank 1600 meters

*length is detonating the radius of vision, meaning that a Hyuga can see this length in every direction

The second ability of the dojutsu is the ability to see chakra, chakra flow and even chakra circulation within a living being in color. This ability is utulized by clan members when battling and using their gentle fist style. Though genin have not yet developed their eyes enough all Hyūga of at least chunin rank can see not only the chakra of a living being but also the individual nodes through which it passes, this ability is normally put to the most use in tandem with the gentle fist style to stop or speed the flow of chakra but an advanced user of this ability has great potential as a medical shinobi given the advantage they have over any of their peers.

History of Clan: Those born into darkness are always watched and often feared by those born in light, this is the case for the great Hyūga clan though most people fool themselves by masking this fear as respect. In the darkness of the mountain tunnels even long before the formation of the hidden village these people thrived due to their powerful eyes, eventually opening up to others for use of their land such as the Nara, though there has always been a bit of tension between the two families due to early struggles to claim the mountain centuries ago. When the village was formed the people brought in much more light than there had been before and for the first time in generations people were able to clearly see the blank white eyes of the Hyūga, the almost demonic aura given off by people with such a look as well as their comfort in darkness was the root of the fear that grew despite the open and giving nature of the clan. Struggles broke out though due to ridicule from the newcomers, eventually some Hyūga snapped and started attacking people upon insult. Act such as this quickly led to a clan civil war that resulted in one family rising as the level headed leaders and all others being considered branch families that were seen as unstable and sometimes dangerous even though the radical Hyūga movement died out generations ago. Since then there has been much tension between the main and branch families but they keep most if not all of their disputes within the clan so outsiders including the kage are often unaware of any real problems that happen on their land.

Location of Clan: Chikagakure

Section 4: Background

Character History:Thirteen years ago a child was born in Chikagakure, the village hidden underground. The child’s name was Matsuo and he was the newest child born into the Hyuga clan. Matsuo was raised by his Mother Harai as a solo Mother. Matsuo’s Father had died one fateful night by shinobi who was after his Byakugan eyes. The man failed thanks to his Father’s efforts but it cost him his life as well as the other Shinobi’s.
Growing up Matsuo was unlike most of his family his chakra control lacked and he had trouble learning the Gentle fist style. Matsuo lost confidence in himself, he thought he could never become a shinobi. Matsuo went through intense training but constantly failed until one fateful day Matsuo decided to run away. During his attempt he was stopped by a woman named Ayame Uchiha. She had stopped Matsuo from leaving the village by sheer luck as she had just finished a classified mission and spotted him at the gates of Chikagakure. She said she understood his frustration as she too has had obstacles she had to overcome when she was his age. Ayame took the boy under her wing as her apprentice and although she was no Hyuga she could still teach him many things, such as the use of a Dojutsu, chakra control and even gave him his confidence back.
He finally was ready to become a Genin and on the day of the Genin Exams he thanked her and entered the Academy. Ayame was waiting at the front doors of the school until she saw a small figure coming out of the exam doors, it was Matsuo and he had his headband, he was finally a Genin. Tears of joy came down Ayame’s face, she congratulated him.
Matsuo trained with Ayame for many months, his overall skill had improved and he had gained an older sibling figure. After training with Ayame, Matsuo went onto train with the elders of his clan learning the Gentle fist easier than before and he was on his way to mastering the Gentle fist technique.
One day Ayame and Matsuo went out for lunch, she told him she was leaving the Village for a new start in life and perhaps she would never see him again. As the sun was setting they said their goodbyes and she promised him she would test his skills in battle if she ever returned. They then parted ways as her figure disappeared in into the darkness, Matsuo then let out a cry of thank you as she did. Matsuo then set of for his next challenge as a shinobi, becoming a Chuunin.
After a few months as Genin and a large amount of training and missions Matsuo has been placed into the Chunin exams.

RP Sample:A tall dark figure appears from the darkness. I get into my Gentle fist art stance ready for any signs of danger, it’s a young man who seems to be looking for aid. I see the man has been in a battle not too long ago as he has a large bandage on his left shoulder and seems to be hurt badly. As I head to aid the man three kunai appear from the darkness and strike the man in the back as I try to catch the man three more kunai fly towards me I try to dodge but get struck by two of them in my left arm as I pull them out I begin to charge my chakra three shuriken appear and I barely dodge them In the sudden moment I then activate my Byakugan to see if I can find the person throwing the kunai I spot the person throwing the kunai it’s a young girl hiding in a tree about 65ft away. As I go to move the wounded man to safety a shuriken hits me straight in the chest I quickly react and use a substitution jutsu I then go to grab the man and head for the Chikagakure village for safety.

Last edited by Matsuo Hyuga on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Hyuga
Genin
Matsuo Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13900

Matsuo Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Hyuga   Matsuo Hyuga Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:57 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

Matsuo Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Hyuga   Matsuo Hyuga Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:03 am

Lovely, nice job on the app Junior.

History comes in at 467 words, welcome to province!
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

Matsuo Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Hyuga   Matsuo Hyuga Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:03 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matsuo Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Hyuga   Matsuo Hyuga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsuo Hyuga
Page 1 of 1