Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newest member has arrived!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

Female Character Age : 21
Ryo : 36900

Newest member has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Newest member has arrived!   Newest member has arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Hello all!...

Hi all my names Leilani, Im 18 Years young and im currently studying to be a Chef and a Sous Chef! Im from a little country by the name of New Zealand, which is famous for their Kiwi Birds and yummy Kiwi fruit! My hobbies include Cooking, Roleplaying and I LOVE to watch all kinds of Anime. Currently my favourite ones are Sword Art Online, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and Bleach!. I haven't really seen many others so if you have suggestion I would love to hear/see them. I really like to Roleplay and making friends and found my way here through Gaia online and decided I would join as I loved that fact about the custom Villages etc!.

If you want to talk or wanna be friends send me a PM and I will always reply!
Thanks for checking out my Introduction, hope we get to know each other in the future penis
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Newest member has arrived!   Newest member has arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Hello Leilani! I'm glad you decided to come here! My name is Shizen, or Brad if you want my real name, and I'm one of the administrators here at Province. If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me or one of my fellow admins, Glad to have you and looking forward to rping with you.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Newest member has arrived!   Newest member has arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Thanks for the welcome! And not to worry I am fine, Im currently making a Clan and have read each rule on the site. Im really liking it so far here! :)
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Newest member has arrived!   Newest member has arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:19 pm

That's great to hear! We're still not completely finished adding all the forums yet so the villages are still partly incomplete, but of course you can put a clan up then me and my buds wlll start going over it for you, and its good to know you read the rules before joining, nothing worse than people who don't haha anyway glad to have you
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Newest member has arrived!   Newest member has arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:40 pm

I like to be sure I follow everything stated, Its only smart to as it stops me from getting into trouble and helps me know how to have a great experience! Yeah I noticed the site wasn't completely done but what is done looks and sounds great! Im really enjoying the Custom Villages, they are awesome. Ill let you know when I have finished the Profile as soon as Im done with it. By the way If I may make a suggestion, why not have another section for clans to post, so they may have like

Members:

Current Ranks:

Etc. Unless thats what the group button up the top is for? Its also good for those who want to join Thus clan meaning they will have to fill something out just to join.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Newest member has arrived!   Newest member has arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Hmmm, you're helping out already haha ill run the idea by our founder but personally I think its a great idea
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Newest member has arrived!   Newest member has arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Yay! Well yeah it would be good, I for one wouldn't want just anyone joining my Custom Clan and id rather them have to meet the requirements I set, The same with having an Uchiha Clan.. It would be really dumb to see everyone be a Uchiha andhave HUNDREDS upon HUNDREDs of Sharingan Users. Also.... maybe with the money thing it can be used to buy Weapons, armor etc other wise the money would have no real Value?. Even a house can be bought with it! Like lets say someone wants a house in a Village, they can use a button to by said house and then that house would be like a post page meaning they could store inventory, sleep or do what ever they want there! Lols ...
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Newest member has arrived!   Newest member has arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Our money already has use actually haha its used to buy jutsu and weapons dependng on how we price them, and the house thing I'll have to discuss with the other admins first.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Newest member has arrived!   Newest member has arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Ohcool! Well Im not sure how the Weapons thing would work as I can change my Weapons on my Profile page just by writing it. Unless its not done yet xD

You can ignore the house idea, it'd never work I don't think lols..
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

PostSubject: Re: Newest member has arrived!   Newest member has arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Hey Leilani. My name's Bryn, and I'm the founder. Nice to meet you by the way. As Shizen told you, we're still undergoing quite a bit of constuction, but the site is mostly finished and is technically open to the public, which is why I went out of my way to begin trying to bring in new members.

We're extremely new, only being open for about a week, so I wanted to let you know something. Suggestions like that are ideal for how knew we are, because adding new features and such makes the most sense (and is the easiest) when the time is still close to the opening of the site. Because in the baby state we're in right now, there is more than enough room for growth and improvement. I personally like this idea for the clan templates to have those two new sections. I'll have them added in a bit later. If you have any other ideas, toss them to me, feel free to be open. I always consider ideas from my members, and if I end up liking those ideas, I'll roll with them.

Thanks for now and ahead of time,
Bryn T. Orik

[Edit:] I just read your latest post about the Ryo system. It will be used to purchase items, summoning scrolls, jutsu, pets, yada yada, so no need to worry! We just.. you know.. haven't registered anything to buy yet, so we haven't been able to show the rest of the site what the plans with the Ryo are, but they are indeed our site's currency for pretty much everything. The staff members we have now have already been briefed and have worked with the pricing that I want to deal with here, so if they price anything you want to buy, trust that they know what they're talking about. As for the members joining clans, I want to keep that open to everyone. The reason we're going to have so many clans here is so that everyone can choose from a wide range of benefits. This means that the Sharingan is one of the benefits, but it also means that your job as a clan creator is to make your Clan Ability just as appealing as the Sharingan to try to get more members. I do like the ranking system though, so perhaps in your template, as characters join your clan, you will be allowed to go in and put in where your clan members fall as far as rank go? And not everyone is allowed to have the Sharingan right off the bat. If you read in the Clan Ability, it states that each stage (including the first Tomoe) can only be unlocked by meeting certain requirements. This helps balance out the hierarchy of power here on the site.

Last edited by Bryn on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

PostSubject: Re: Newest member has arrived!   Newest member has arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Also, the ability for each member to add their own items is there on purpose. Of course, in order to out an weapon in your Weapons category, or to use it at all in any topic, you would need to register and buy it first. But on the other hand, this helps the staff so that we don't have to go into everyone's profiles and add weapons as they all buy them. That's just too petty to handle at this point, but perhaps when we expand and fill our staff pool we can do it.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Newest member has arrived!   Newest member has arrived! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 pm

I have to say I feel honored that im speaking with The Founder, and as far as idea's go I have alot! I have been in many Forums like this for as long as I can remember and if you can't already tell I like to state them heheh. Thank you for using my Ideas by the way!

I like the idea with Ryo, many of the forums ive been on, Ryo was only used for buying Fan Art or Signatures (Which is a good idea for a section by the way as many like myself can't make them and would increase the value of Ryo). Its good to see your staff team working together to get this site up and running and I can't wait to see the finish touches!. Ahhh yes I understand the freedom of choice but it will make it harder in a way, many people LOVE Sharingan BUT Im not saying my Clan won't get members.. Im almost finished writing it up but I have work sooo Eh... Yes with the Ranking System of my Guild I plan to base it around Users Actual Rank and their Post count. I don't want to place a user with a low count as a high rank as he might leave after making 5 posts and it kinda just wastes time. The higher their post count then the more I know I can trust that user will stick around :). Yes I noticed your Uchiha clan and I have to say its good, it places restrictions so people can't just do what they like as you say.. off the bat.

Anyways I can't wait till this starts to get more members, Im very excited lols :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest member has arrived!   Newest member has arrived! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest member has arrived!
Page 1 of 1