Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newest Recruit [Rosuto]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

Character Age : 21
Ryo : 18050

Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Empty
PostSubject: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 am

I had arrived in Morigakure this morning and had been sitting in different restaurants testing the local flavor. So far I hadn't managed to find any Uchiha stragglers and it was getting to be late afternoon, soon I would need to go to the outskirts to find more food for Saeko but I would wait a little longer just in case there was someone here after all.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Uchiha
Genin

Male Character Age : 16
Ryo : 1700

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:55 pm

I was sitting in a restaurant enjoying some delicious crab meat. I had spent the day training and they were having a sale so I thought, why not. I was sitting at the table sipping from my drink and looking around. I hadn't really been focusing on my training as much as I needed too, I mean I'm 16 and still am incapable of activating my sharingan, that's a little pathetic. I finished the drink I had and gestured to the waitress to bring me another one, I would start up on the training tomorrow for sure.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:51 pm

I had my sharingan active while my eyes were closed to search without suspicion, oddly enough had I not been doing this I probably would not have discovered the first candidate for the sharingan militia. I opened my eyes and deactivated my bloodline as I stared at a kid eating crab. His chakra signature was in fact that of an Uchiha though that signature was also quite weak and unrealized, the mention of free training with experts in his craft should make this an easy recruit though I had already learned to expect nothing for certain. I walked over and sat at the kid's table, signalling the waitress for some tea before resting my head on my hands and staring at him to make sure this wasn't a mistake on my part for the identification.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:40 pm

I was a little bit surprised when some random guy just sat down at my table, I looked up from my delicious crab meat and asked him in a confused tone "...May I help you with something, or are you just interested in my delicious crab meat?" I said this last part jokingly and looked at the man. There was something about his presence that felt comfortable, like somehow we knew each other already.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:06 pm

I popped open and eye and him scanned him one more time, his relaxed demeanor and the aura he gave off was familiar despite this being our first meeting. I decided this was enough to go on and went ahead and asked the question without thinking much more on it. "You're an Uchiha aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:55 pm

I saw the mans eyes and it was obvious to me that he was an uchiha, and when he asked me if I was as well I smile, nodded and said back "Yes I am, and its clear to me that you are as well, now is there anything I can help you with?" I was a tad jealous of the mans sharingan, ironic that right after I said I thought I was the only uchiha without one and uchiha with one came to assure me of this fact.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Judging from his weaker chakra signature and that he had not yet shown it to me I could only assume his sharingan had yet to awaken, or possibly he was shy or something as both were equally possible but I took one idea and ran with it. "We can train it you know, your dojutsu." I would sit back now and take a stick of pocky from the box in my pocket and hold it between my lips and I offered one to the kid across from me.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:59 pm

I took the pocky that was offered to me before cautiously answering the male across from me "Can you now? But may I ask why you, a random Uchiha, has taken an interest in me? A random useless Uchiha?" I took a bite from the pocky before looking at the male waiting for him to explain himself.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:06 pm

I'd take a bite from my own pocky after putting the box away while listening to the kid. I would shrug with my eyes closed and respond, "Part of a group that is rebuilding the clan and we need every set of eyes we can get. Even if we have to help activate them."
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:16 pm

My eyes widened at the mentioning of the revival of our clan. So there was a group out there trying to do that? How had I not heard of this earlier! If I went with them not only could I work to rebuild our clan but I could also get stronger and closer to my goal of ending my psychopathic family. This was too good and offer to pass up I responded to the man with slight excitement in my voice "Of course I'll come! Why didn't you just say something sooner?"
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:20 pm

I had eaten enough of my pocky at this point that I could hold it like a lit cigarette, I ate this final bit before responding. "Cause you didn't ask sooner, now are there any other Uchiha in this village to ask to join us before I move on to search elsewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 pm

I really had no idea if any Uchiha were in this village and responded truthfully "I really haven't the faintest idea..there may be but I haven't met any."
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:44 pm

I shrugged at his answer and got to my feet, "I guess I can take a look around the village to see if there is anyone around but otherwise Im going to be heading to the rebel capital for a final sweep of recruits. In the mean time you take some time to look around as well, once you feel you have found everyone head over to the ruins of Jokigakure, there should be someone there from the clan to greet you."
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Uchiha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:10 am

I nodded to the man and said " Yessir, I'll head there right away." I then stood up and offered my hand for the man to shake before walking out the door too prepare myself for the venture, it would be nice to be trained by people like me instead of third party teachers.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:16 am

I nodded and walked away.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest Recruit [Rosuto]   Newest Recruit [Rosuto] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest Recruit [Rosuto]
Page 1 of 1