Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heading Towards Power

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

Male Character Age : 15
Ryo : 13699

Heading Towards Power Empty
PostSubject: Heading Towards Power   Heading Towards Power Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:36 pm

So there we went, the my company of shinobi and one Samurai, to the desert. We were setting off to catch One-Tail Demon, and these friends of mine were kind enough to agree to help me seal the bastard inside myself. Most of them were from a newly founded group of Raksaka haters called the Assassins, a little truth they had let me in on while on the long journey to the desert. Because of their new organization's passion for keeping the Bijuu away from the Raksaka, they seemed to be more than happy to agree to helping it to be sealed inside someone they trust. Proving myself would be no problem, so I was more than prepared to take what they would throw at me after they sealed it, including the pressure I'm sure would be put on me from them to join their little group. Nonetheless, the journey would take a few days, which would give me a lot of time to think about it, and when we reached the desert, I was set on what my decision would be, although I would put off revealing the decision for as long as needed, for right now it just isn't necessary for them to know of my plans. In our company would be my Mentor named Shinobu, the noble Samurai; Fukushu Uzumaki, the leader of the Assassins (whom I had learned had beef against my father as well); and last but not least, Yuurei Hageshi, the newest recruit to the Assassin's and seemingly at the same experience level as myself. I had sent Ayame back to New Uchiha to give an update to my friend Ventus, and hopefully he had done his job as well.

It was an honest group of worthy men, and frankly, I was impressed with the group I seemed to rally together. Perhaps when this was all said and done, I could convince this new organization to ally themselves with New Uchiha. Only time would tell, but that thought would be for another time. We were getting closer, and I could smell the demon on the wind.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 3300

PostSubject: Re: Heading Towards Power   Heading Towards Power Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:17 pm

What the hell was I doing? I knew what the Raksaka wanted, that they wanted the bijuu under their control for God knows whatever they have planned but here I was, about to go help seal the Ichibi in a little 14 year old boy. I had originally been completely against the idea but my mind was slightly swayed by my two newest recruits of the Assassin order. The extremely powerful samurai named Shinobu and an assassin that showed great potential named Yuurei. They had convinced me of the boys conviction and dedication to getting stronger and got me to trust him to be able to house the Ichibi inside him, but there was still the doubt there.

I was wearing as I began to call my 'Standard Issue Assassin Armor.' which was really nothing more than a black robe and sandals. I had Ribenji on my back and a sinking feeling in my stomach as we continued along. I felt I had to vocalize my concerns to the boy himself "Look Aeran, those two may have total trust in you but I still have my doubts. This bijuu could eventually be the deciding factor over whether Johnny and the Raksaka enact whatever plan they have in store, and I hope for all of our sakes that you are able to defend yourself when they inevitably come hunting you." I would stare at the boy for a few seconds to see if the message got in. This was a very serious situation and it was exactly this reason why I wanted to KILL the bijuu and not seal them in vessels that could be captured, it was they only way to make sure they didn't succeed.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

Character Age : 15
Ryo : 22403

PostSubject: Re: Heading Towards Power   Heading Towards Power Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:25 pm

I walked alongside the other members of our team with a sense of adventure, it wasnt every day you were able to seal off one of the nine most powerful being on the planet after all. Soon we would be in the demon's den and it would be time to start kicking asses and drinking sake, and I was all out of sake...almost.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

PostSubject: Re: Heading Towards Power   Heading Towards Power Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:23 pm

I wore my mask and cloak, bu said nothing to the group of men I was traveling with. I'd met Fukushu before, and of course there was my mentor Shinobu, but I was unsure of this other person I was with. I was skeptical about taking on a bijuu, though. This mission seamed dangerous as all get out. I'd read about these beasts of legends, and how those who wish to harness the power of the beasts must seal the demon inside of them. It also seemed like fun, in a nerdy way, but I was really only here because of my medical skills. If someone got hurt, I was gonna have to at least patch the wounds enough to keep them from dying. But I doubted that this thing would seriously injure any of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading Towards Power   Heading Towards Power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heading Towards Power
Page 1 of 1