Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Female Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13100

The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:54 am

Kushino felt a special connection with Sora, what she had heard about members of the Henkaku clan was bullshit at this point, she supposed they were just jealous of the Henkakus power. Kushino felt her heart beat faster and faster as Sora stared into her eyes, sweat was pouring down her face and her breathing increased. It was incredible feeling to say the least. ''I guess you could say I ignored my Brothers orders'' She laughed. Kushino grabbed Sora by the Collar once more and pulled him in for another kiss, pushing him back when she was done. ''I wouldn't have it any other way, you say you'll be watching me well x10 goes for you'' She smiled once more.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

Character Age : 16
Ryo : 9204

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:21 am

Sora found he was incredibly happy with where this meeting had ended up, he had expected nothing more out of his day than another spar with a genin from the village, instead he had sparked a new flame with possibly the fieriest girl in the village. Needless to say he was excited and thrilled at the prospect of having someone to connect to within the village. He sat talking idly with Kushino about trivial things until a darkly dressed man dropped down from the building behind them and gave Sora a slight bow. "Master Sora, something has come up at the house and your attention is needed. I hate to interrupt your-" The man paused and gave Kushino a considering look and his gaze glanced from their joined hands to the slight smudges on Sora's face. "activities, but it is unfortunately an urgent matter." Sora sighed and regretfully jumped to hit feet. "You know for a butler you sure are demanding Reeves." Turning to Kushino he gave her a quick kiss and an apologetic look. "Sorry about this Kushino, I wish i could stay longer but apparently something is up, we'll have to do something before the Chuunin Exams ok? At worst we can go train together."
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Female Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13100

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:12 am

Time had gone by fast, it seemed like it had only been five minutes ago when they first met and yet it hadnt been, they were enjoying each others company so much that time slipped by. Kushino and Sora chatted about the Chuunin exams and things alike until suddenly a strange man appeared who turned out to be Soras butler. A butler?! Sora must have been high up in the Henkaku Clan for him to be treated so highly by this man. Kushino awkwardly hid her face when the man named Reeves gawked at them both, obviously he knew what was going on. Kushino smiled after recieving a kiss from Sora "Its fine Sora , I understand your popular and busy person. Id love it if we met up again sometime before the exams and I don't think I have training in mind either" she laughed as she reached the end of her conversation. Kushi gave Sora a quick hug goodbye "Don't think you won anything, the next time I pick the challange" she said with a wide smirk across her face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2