Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Allies

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

Male Character Age : 16
Ryo : 3700

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Zetzray walked along the perimeter of a large volcano with his brother Raleth following close behind. This was nothing new for the two brothers, if they were not training, they were exploring the vast volcanic lands of Jokigakure. He had in his left hand his note pad of fighting styles that he kept handy at all times and he stared at it as he walked with a pencil pressed against his forehead. He was deep in thought because he was thinking of ways to combine two of his favorite fighting styles together. The issue was that one relied heavily on an unrelenting aggressive offense while the other commanded that the user let his defense be his offense. As thoughts on how to fuse these fighting styles swirled through his head he continued onward.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

Character Age : 21
Ryo : 18050

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:49 pm

I was sitting on the side of the volcano looking out at the sea many miles away. Saeko sat atop my head and made little chirps every time she saw something move in the distance. Naturally when she saw the boy coming around the bend she made a mess of noise which alerted me to pay attention. I chuckled and calmed the little hawk before I gave the kid a wave.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Upon hearing a loud sqauking noise coming from the direction ahead of him, zetzray's attention shot up from his notepad to a man sitting not too far from him. He was waving and it seemed like the noise had originated from a small hawk that was rested on his head. Zetzray put away his note pad and waved back at the man, he then started over towards him at a quickened pace and when he was no more than 8 feet away from him he spoke. "Hey! Im Zetzray. Who might you be?" Zetzray was focused on the hawk as he greeted the man
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:00 pm

I smiled as he came over to me and answered his question, "Nice to meet you Zetzray, I'm Ventus. Guess you're new around here eh?" I would motion for him to sit with me, the view from my position was quite wonderful with all the inactive volcanoes and a distant view of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:09 pm

Seeing that Ventus had motioned for him to sit with him, he walked over and did so. He made sure to keep a bit of a distance as to not upset his hawk anymore than he already had. Looking forward Ztzray saw the view of the volano along with the view of a far off ocean. "So, Ventus. What are you doing out here alone?"
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:16 pm

I shrugged, "Just enjoying the view really, funny how little most people do stuff like that." Saeko bent her head down and tapped her beak on my forehead, I chuckled and scooped the several week old chick off my head and held her in front of my face. "Now what's gotten into you? See one stranger and suddenly its back to using the beak?" I'd laugh a bit as the little bird tried flagging it's wings which resulted in me replacing her to her perch in my hair.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Zetzray laughed along with Ventus as the hawk pecked at his head. "She probably know an Uchiha when she sees one. Birds of a feather flock together maybe?" Zetzray palmed his own forehead "Puns have never really been my thing" he looked over his shoulder to see that his brother had not joined them yet "ral, what are you waiting for?" He waited for his brothers reply.
Back to top Go down
Raleth Uchiha
Genin
Raleth Uchiha

Male Character Age : 18
Ryo : 6800

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Raleth walked to join the other two. He did not speak at first, eyeing the ninja named Ventus. Ventus seemed older than Raleth, but not by much. He seemed friendly and calm, choosing to stare at a wonderful view. This was rare in this chaotic time, and so Raleth gauged that Ventus was an ally. The bird on Ventus's head made him a bit precautionary. It couldn't have been a pet, it seemed to small and weak. Perhaps it was a summon, but then why would Ventus keep him? All these questions Raleth asked himself in a second before finally speaking. Raleth spoke, his voice betraying no emotion as he was still unwary of Ventus.

"Hello. My name is Raleth."

Raleth walked next to his brother and sat next to him, looking at the view with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:38 pm

I looked to this second boy and smiled at him, "Pleased to meet you, this little brat here is named Saeko. Don't worry she warms up to people pretty quick." This boy looked rather similar to the first, perhaps they were related rather closely but I wouldn't care enough for now to try and piece all that together. "You see that there, if you look close enough you can see a bunch of whales coming up for air."
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Zetzray looked on in awe as he saw whales shooting out of the sea and then plummeting back into the ocean. "Wow..thats incredible." Zetzray stood up to stretch and then looked directly Ventus "Ventus you're an Uchiha correct?" Zetzray already knew the answer to this question, the traits of an uchiha were quite distinct so distinguishing them was very simple. "If so. I have a proposition for you." Zetzray awaited Ventus' answer.
Back to top Go down
Raleth Uchiha
Genin
Raleth Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Raleth eyes the whales, a wonderful site as they breached the surface, blowing a fountain of water out. The water shimmered in the setting sun, and slowly the mighty beasts descended back into the rippling surface, continuing their journey. Raleth heard his brother speak, and his guessing of him being an Uchiha was remarkable. His brother was quickly learning how to analyze, which was refreshing since Raleth did not agree with his normal fighting style. The proposition he told of Ventus intrigued him, and his focus was now drawn on the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Curious at these words I turned to the younger boy, "Why yes, I do believe we share some amount of blood. Though let's move on to this proposition. To be honest that's the most interesting thing someone has said in quite some time." Even Saeko cocked her head to the side in curiosity, just what was this boy wanting to ask?
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:17 pm

Zetzrays expression of a smile soon changed to that of a confident smirk. "By the looks of it, youre a good deal older than me and my brother as well, we haven't had too many opportunities to spar with Uchihas like ourselves and I think now would be a perfect opportunity" Zetzray looked him in the eyes as he said his next words "Oh, and if it isnt too much trouble. I want you to use your sharingan. I want to see what it and you can do first hand" Zetzray looked now over at his brother, he still carried a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Raleth Uchiha
Genin
Raleth Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Raleth's eyes widened and he looked at his foolish younger brother. He wanted to fight, not train or spar. Fight.
Always picking fights, always picking fights....He doesn't even know what this uchiha is capable of.
Again Raleth was dumbfounded when his brother asked Ventus to show him the sharingan, his bloodline's most prestigious ability. The red eyes of Uchiha can scare armies away, and his brother wanted to fight a user. Raleth cursed himself for not having even the first tomoe, meaning he can't use many of the genjutsu he knows. But Raleth did not protest, because he secretly wanted to fight this man and see the power first hand. And he was sure with his brother this ninja would not be able to win. Both brother's the same cocky nature.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:33 pm

I laughed as he said he wanted not only to fight but also that he wanted me to go all out with the sharingan. "Now that really is interesting, I accept." I got to my feet and walked over to Raleth, scooping Saeko off my head and placing her on his. "Hold this for a second, not quite battle worthy yet." I closed my eyes for a moment and opened them while looking at the younger brother, the second tomoe of my blood red eyes activated as I started pacing around the area.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Zetzray stared in awe into Ventus' sharingan. The spectacle was beautiful, it was just as he had seen once before in his father's eyes, only they were different, one of the tomoe marks was missing. "Raleth, watch me go up against the sharingan! I should be able to keep up wothout a problem" Zetzray said this outwardly but even though his natural persona was that of an overconfident show off, he was a bit nervous about going up against someone with the sharingan.

Zetzray ;eaped ten feet away from the perimeter of the volcano and got into a stance where his hands were clawed and crossed in an X formation in front of his face, he would begin to charge chakra althroughout his body. "Show me the power of the sharingan!"
Back to top Go down
Raleth Uchiha
Genin
Raleth Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Raleth placed the small hawk on his shoulder. The hawk pecked at is finger, and this was quite painful, thought Raleth did not show it. As Ventus opened his eyes Raleth almost frozen in awe. It was just like he imagined. The blood red eyes with the tomoe were beautiful. His brother's arrogant nature might have fooled others, but Raleth knew his brother.

Raleth looked at his brother, and Zetzray looked at him. With a nod Raleth told him that he would watch out for the attacks, and assist his brother in the fight. This is how it always went. The hawk on Raleth's shoulder squawked loudly, evidently rooting for his master or friend.

This will hopefully be a great learning experience-

The hawk again squawked loudly.

Shut up..
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:06 pm

I smirked as he seemed to demand I show him my power, "Well alright then, take this!" I quickly sent a small amount of chakra into my intestines and released it to create one of my more creative new techniques. The scent of a thousand terrible farts would fill both brother's noses as the sound of the gas expulsion reached their ears.

145/150
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Zetzray cringed as he inhaled the gaseuos smell released by his opponent "What kind of jutsu is that?!" He continued to charge chakra throughout his body as he shook his head as an attempt to rid his nose of the smell, he could not however. Zetzray would to the best of his ability keeo his stance ready for when Ventus would come at him.
Back to top Go down
Raleth Uchiha
Genin
Raleth Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Raleth grabbed his nose to barricade his sense of smell from the siege of Ventus's mighty intestinal tract. The small hawk on his shoulder squawked and began to get dizzy. Raleth shared the hawk's thoughts on this playful jutsu, but Raleth did not look away from Ventus. The attack was childish, for sure, but a good enough distraction to cause his brother to loose focus, which wasn't really a feat since his brother always got distracted. The hawk began to get bored and started to peck at Raleth's ear. Raleth did nothing, and soon he began to get seriously annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:31 pm

I laughed with my fists on my hips and my chest stuck out, "Yes, yes feel my stinky wrath. But in all seriousness..." I would start charging my chakra as I stood there looking at the kid, if he wanted to see what the sharingan could do then he would get a good taste.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Zetzray was confused at the passive fighting style that ventus had showed so far. He wasnt sure if it would be intelligent to charge him without first knowing his opponents skill level but he wanted to see what the sharingan could do more than he wanted to win this little skirmish. He reached into his holster and grabbed a kunai knife, he would then charge at Ventus while sill charging chakra throughout his body.
Back to top Go down
Raleth Uchiha
Genin
Raleth Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:06 pm

The hawk squawked with excitement as Zetzray resumed his charged. Raleth had the inclination of using one of his fuuinjutsu, but knew this would anger his brother. He didn't much care for the "honor" of a one on one battle. However, his brother would never give Raleth peace if he interfered. Raleth continued watching silently, waiting for both shinobi to clash in what would hope be an awesome battle.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:20 pm

As Zetzray charged towards me I pulled out a box of pocky from my pocket and popped a stick into my mouth. As He drew in close I would back up and release my chakra by snapping the sweet treat to release my favorite illusion. With things set in place I got myself into position to perform a powerful heel drop on the kid at his shoulder. Should it hit due to his distracted state of mind this would definitely be enough to dislocate the joint.

135/150
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Zetzray would stop dead in his tracks, approximately 12 feet away from Ventus upon seeing his skin start to change color, his arms and legs then locked by his sides causing him to "drop his kunai" He began to wonder what was going on and thought to look at Ventus and ask him, but when he looked at Ventus he appeared to be in a readied state to unleash some sort of attack. Zetzray was very confused however at any length he could still feel chakra coursing through his body, he continued to charge chakra being that this was the only thing that kept him aware that he was still himself. The kunai that had been "dropped" was still actually in Zetzray's hand as he continued to envision ridiculous things such as him turning into a chocolate covered treat and soon enough Ventus no longer looked like himself. Instead he was a larger figure with pure red eyes, devils horns and a snake tounge.

It was now that Zetzray realized he had to be in a Genjutsu. But not having the strength to break free of it, he allowed himself to flow with the current of the genjutsu. Making sure the above all else he continues to focus on channeling his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Allies  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Allies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Sun Flare Province :: Jokigakure Ruins (New Uchiha)-
Jump to: