Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Runaway Returns [Fukushu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Female Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13100

The Runaway Returns [Fukushu] Empty
PostSubject: The Runaway Returns [Fukushu]   The Runaway Returns [Fukushu] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:19 pm

It had been some time since Kushino had been at the Village hidden in the Clouds, she missed her her home and her Brother. Kushino walked through the front door of their home slowly, Fukushu hadn't seen her in weeks and she left without a word, what was she going to tell him?. Kushino slowly crept through the house trying to be as quiet as possible, then with a giant crash she smacked face first into the wall. If Fukushu was home he would certainly hear the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 3300

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Returns [Fukushu]   The Runaway Returns [Fukushu] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:43 pm

Before Kushino's face would hit the wall she would be stopped by an arm gripping her left shoulder forcing her to turn around. I would be standing there looking her dead in the face not saying a word for few minutes but my harsh expression would soon fade into a small smile and I would wrap my sister up in a hug and whisper in relief "Thank God you're okay...never do that to me again Kushino."
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Female Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13100

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Returns [Fukushu]   The Runaway Returns [Fukushu] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Kushino's expression turned dumbfounded as she wrapped up in a hug by Fukushu, she wasn't expecting a hug and more she was expecting to be scolded by her older Brother but he seemed to fear forher safety more then anything. Kushino hugged Fukushu back, she had missed him and felt guilty she had left without a word especially because she was planning on leaving again ''Fukushu... Im sorry I left without a word. But you must know I'm not staying. Im leaving again soon in a few days time and returning to my trai'-'' Kushino cut herself off, she didn't want to go any further with what she was doing or where she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway Returns [Fukushu]   The Runaway Returns [Fukushu] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Runaway Returns [Fukushu]
Page 1 of 1