Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sudden re-encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

Male Character Age : 16
Ryo : 5900

A sudden re-encounter Empty
PostSubject: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:47 am

Arizen's wounds were all healed, and he was out and about again in no time. He really liked this place and how different it was from his hometown, so he just had to stay for a bit and explore some more. He managed to find another Samurai to pester, before eating some bento and steak at a food store. Hehe, this town is pretty sweet! It has the best bento and steaks out there!
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:58 am

"Weeee ♪." Neru yelled as he jumped from a roof and kicked Arizen right behind his face, interrupting his meal. Using Arizen's head, he kicked off and landed on the ground right behind him. "Sup? How did you like my kick? I think I'll name it...Dynamical Re-entry!" Neru said with a mischeivous grin.
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 am

What the hell was that?! Arizen thought as he rose his head from the bento tray. "Sup? How did you like my kick? I think I'll name it...Dynamical Re-entry!" He turned to the maniac behind him, who claimed to be the one who attacked him. "What the hell was that for?!"

Last edited by Arizen on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:42 am

"Oh nothing, I'm simply just bored. Hmm, what do you want do now?" Neru asked with a smirk. He then formed on his right hand a gun by pointing his index and middle finger towards Arizen, Neru then started to glow light from his arms and hands and started to charge. "Can you dodge this jutsu of mine?" Neru questioned with the same smirk he always has.

Last edited by Neru on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:13 am

Hey, dude, what are you doing now?! Arizen exclaimed as he was threatened with some sort of 'gun jutsu'. Is this guy insane?! First, I'm forcefully kicked into my Bento by this guy, and now this? He jumped back, over the table, grabbed the nearest chair and threw it at that... maniac, before arming a kunai in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:58 am

"Woah." Neru said as he dodged the chair by side-stepping his body to the right. "I was kidding, haha. This won't do anything." Neru replied as he raised the gun straight to the sky. "See?" Suddenly, the gun fired a shining light towards the sky, right above Neru's head. Neru expression changed to astonishment as the gun fired his light chakra towards the sky. "Well anyway, I came here to see you again, you see, I'm really bored and I would like if he could have our spar right here." Neru asked with his smirk returning.

Jutsu:

90/100
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:16 am

"Dude, you have a strange way of making an entrance, you know that?" Arizen looked around to see everyone staring at the two. And right here? I'm tempted to say yes, but I don't think either of us can afford to pay for all the damage we'd do. How about we do it somewhere... less crowded?" He walked a few metres out of the shop 'area' then stopped, waiting for Neru's response..
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:26 am

"Sure, anywhere you want it, 'pal'. Want to make it a fist fight? I haven't had one in years, could minimise the damage aswell." Neru replied to Arizen. He walked towards where Arizen was headed and stopped a metre before him. "Well?" Neru readied his fists at level with his chin.
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:31 am

"A fist fight? I'll have you know that Taijutsu is one of my specialties. But still, not here. I wouldn't want you to get humiliated in front of these people when you lose to a younger kid." He replied, with a smirk on his face that seemed to look exactly like Neru's, but slightly different.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:54 am

"Hmm." Neru dropped his fists. (dr-r-r-r-rop the bass) "But..I don't mind doing it here." Neru quickly raised his fists, and went straight for a quick right punch towards Arizen, when he did this he stepped 30 cm forward with his left foot. He was aiming for his face. He knew Arizen would be able to dodge it, he just wanted to see what would happen after Arizen blocked him.
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:50 am

Arizen caught the punch with one of his hands. "Hehe, have it your way!" He responded, retaining his smirk. He stepped over to Neru's side before throwing a quick straight punch aimed at his face.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:56 am

Neru likewise blocked the punch that was coming at him with his right hand. This seemed to turn out to be a contest of strength rather than a fist fight. He grabbed onto Arizen's fist and tried to push him with his arms. At the same time he started to charge his body with light chakra.
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:48 am

After Arizen got pushed back, he raised his fists near his face to prepare for another punch. "Heh!" This guy's not bad!Neru's push was pretty strong, however Arizen thought that might just be because he was older. Arizen began to charge chakra into his fists. This next punch was going to be a real one!
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:13 am

Neru jumped back by 3 feet and was right infront of the crowd. He grabbed one of the citizens and threw him right at Arizen. "Hope you know how to catch!" Neru shouted while grinning as he threw the pedestrian at Arizen. He still continued to charge chakra, and grabbed another person, this time a fancy dressed lady and said to her "Nice blouse." Neru laughed a bit and threw her straight at Arizen.
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:42 am

Arizen caught the first person with relative ease, though he got knocked back a good metre, but the second one finished the job and Arizen toppled over as a result. The commotion paused the charging process "Hey! Are you crazy or something, dude?! What normal person throws random people at someone?!" After getting everyone off him, he continued charging chakra into his right hand. His left hand clutched his wrist, transferring the chakra from that hand to his right hand. "Come at me like a normal person!" With that, he charged toward Neru.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:42 am

After he threw the lady (with a pretty blouse), he finished charging up enough chakra and formed two balls of light chakra on his right hand's index and middle fingers. "Hehe, I don't think is turning into much of a fist fight eh?" Neru sneered as the balls of light chakra towards the direction at Arizen. If Arizen were to dodge one of them, Neru would detonate it by will, but it didn't seem likely for Arizen to dodge them at this distance.

Jutsu:

70/100
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:26 am

"Ugh" Arizen didn't have time to dodge as he was hit with balls of light chakra travelling at high speed. Apart from the pain equal to second degree burns on his chest, he suddenly felt a bit weakened. As if he was suddenly missing chakra. The impact only slowed him a little though. He should be close enough to Neru now. His right arm became enveloped in Fire chakra. "Try this on for size!" He shouted as he threw a fire-boosted punch.

Spoiler:

70/100
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:31 pm

When Neru threw the balls of light he quickly jumped back and mixed in with crowd that was behind him, he saw the light balls hit and detonate Arizen's chest and stomach, causing second degree burns, with that he was marked and Neru detonated the mark, causing Arizen to lose 10 more chakra. Arizen, after being hit, was able to withstand the pain long enough to throw some type of firey punch. All of a sudden, the crowd that Neru was hiding behind, quickly dispersed leaving Neru with no-one to use as a sheild. The punch came right at his stomach, Neru was pushed back by a feet and landed on a cabbage cart, nearly breaking it. He was never hit a direct shot with a katon jutsu before. He felt a really painful burning sensation in his stomach, he couldn't feel anything that hit that part of the stomach. "Ugh, was he serious?" Neru thought in pain, he expected Arizen to be in pain aswell after the hit he gave him. Neru tried to stand up, but quickly fell to his knees clutching on to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:36 am

"Gah!" While Arizen did manage to throw his punch, the searing pain from Neru's earlier attack took its toll. He too fell to his knees as a result, clutching his glowing chest area, which he felt to be burning to a crisp. He looked forward to see Neru's body in a similar position. "Heh, I must have gotten a little too carried away... Sorry bout that."

60/100
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:42 am

"Dick...move.." Neru managed to say as he tried to stand up again. This was the worst "fist" fight he ever had. Who uses fire on their fist when they punch. "How..are..you able..to..coat..your fist..with fire?" Neru asked as he finally stood up from the punch. No mere human could accomplish somthing like that, maybe it has something to do with his clan. Neru gave a hand sign, meaning 'take five' as in five minute break. He sat down on the broken cabbage stand and waited for Arizen to reply.
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:57 am

Arizen nodded and struggled into a seated position on the ground. "Oh, that? It's pretty easy really. You just concentrate fire chakra into your fist, and there you go! That punch I just did was a jutsu from my clan. Now I have a question for you, how did you shoot light from your fingers?"
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:45 pm

"Why..should I tell you that?" Neru replied, rubbing his stomach where Arizen hit him with his fiery punch. Neru thought for a second, whether he should tell him or not, he decided not to. He stood up slowly and stretched his hands and then held his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden re-encounter   A sudden re-encounter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden re-encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: The Sky :: Aerogakure-
Jump to: