Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades
Genin
Hades

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 2300

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Bored   Bored Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:06 am

It was another boring day for Hades. "I'm going out now, mum! I'll be back before dinner!" shouted Hades as he exits his house. With his hands behind his head, he walks down the road, yawning. It's great to see his clan rebuilding the village, but Hades is just pure, bored. VERY bored. There's nothing to do here, since it's only "for adults". There isn't any mission, he doesn't have a sensei, and he has no motivation to learn. There isn't a proper library nor training ground here, not that he knows the whole village inside out. He doesn't even have much, if he has even any, friend. He sighed and continued walking aimlessly down the road.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto Uchiha
Genin

Male Character Age : 16
Ryo : 1700

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:50 am

I had begun to pull my own weight around here, I felt I had to if I was to succeed here. I was currently working with a group of older Uchiha gentlemen on the rebuilding of a store in the Uchiha section of Jokigakure. I did what I could to help but they would constantly screw with me by doing things such as 'Dude can you see that?' and would have his sharingan active to rub it in that I haven't unlocked mine. I would simply continue my work on the building blowing off the pettiness of my co-workers.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Genin
Hades

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 2300

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:10 am

As Hades continue walking down the road, he sees a bunch of men rebuilding a store. He took a seat on a bench opposite of the store. He pulls out his bento from his backpack along with a bottle of cold tea. He took out his chopsticks, places his hand together, and said, "Itadakimasu!" He then started eating his breakfast, while taking a sip from his green tea occasionally. He continue looking at the construction, slowly looking as the people hammer and carry the loads up. He then listens as the men jeered a kid, maybe a few years older than him. Apparently, the men who had all awaken their Sharingan is teasing the kid, who hasn't awaken it.
Back to top Go down
Hiragana
Genin
Hiragana

Male Character Age : 16
Ryo : 4000

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:24 am

Hira walked along yawning as he went about his way. He hadnt gotten much sleep the night before so he was still feeling slightly fatigued and exhausted. As He walked along he drank his dads special tea called dragon tea until he soon saw a group of men rebuilding a store. He backed away from the store just a little and continued drinking the tea as he watched the working men. "What a wonderful day." Hira said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Sun Flare Province :: Jokigakure Ruins (New Uchiha)-
Jump to: