Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha away from home (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiragana
Genin
Hiragana

Male Character Age : 16
Ryo : 4000

Uchiha away from home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Hira yawned as he exited the Inn he had slept in for the night, he had slept pretty well but not the best sleep hes had still though there was no room for him to complain. He began walking through Aerogakure, paying little mind to all the people around him and just focusing on not bumping into one of them. He wouldnt want to start some sort of street brawl just because someone wasnt watching where they were going. Hira soon stopped after about fifteen minutes of walking and sat down to eat a bento that one of the Inn employees had given him for the road. It looked good and he wanted to eat it before it got cold.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Genin
Hades

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 2300

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:25 am

"Thank you for the business, Otou-san!" said Hades after he had delivered a very expensive vase to a rich customer of his. He then started to walk back to the store. he had finally sold off the expensive vase, which he thought would just stay there and rot forever. He had to thank his father for that, for having tons of connections to rich customers and other merchants. He then continued walking, and suddenly stopped as he caught sight of an old face. That face.....could it be.....Hiragana, his cousin??? Hades walked behind the bench his cousin was sitting on, and continued staring at him before leaning forward, uttering, "I see you're enjoying you're lunch, Hira! Why didn't you contact my dad before coming over? I could've invite you to the house I'm currently living in!"
Back to top Go down
Hiragana
Genin
Hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:32 am

Hira was just about half done with the bento he had been saving when an all too familiar sound floated into his ear, less like a sound and more like a... voice. A voice he hadnt heard in awhile but still knew very well. He put down his chopsticks and wrapped his bento up planning to save it for later. "Well well if it isnt my little cousin Hades. Sorry I didnt contact you first but I needed to get away from home so I just kinda packed up and left."

Hira stood up and turned towards hades, brushing some dirt off of his pants and stretching his arms out a little, letting out a slight yawn. He put his hand on Hades' head and ruffled his hair a little. He smiled at his little cousin "Damn its been awhile hasnt it? How long has it been now since we last saw eachother? hmmm... where does the time go..."
Back to top Go down
Kettei
Genin
Kettei

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:25 pm

I had just gotten off of a transport to Aerogakure and began walking around. I had been walking for about ten minutes when I noticed a feeling that I least expected, the feeling of other Uchiha. I began searching around for where the other Uchiha might be. That's when I noticed two people, who looked to be related, talking by a bench. I approached them and said "I didn't expect to see any Uchiha so far from our new home."
Back to top Go down
Hades
Genin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:48 am

As his cousin replied and stood up, he waited until his cousin stretched, and his head was ruffled by his cousin. He then continued listening until his cousin was done, and then replied, "Ah, you ran away? Why?Yes, it's been a long time. The last time was at last year's reunion, right? You should stay over at my current lodging place! My dad was kinda mean when he didn't separate the inheritance. Wanna come over now?"
Back to top Go down
Hiragana
Genin
Hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:33 am

Hira was just about to reply to his cousins request of him coming over and staying with him but before he could it appeared someone else had joined in on their conversation. Hira turned towards the newcomer with a blank look, he didnt really mind that the newcomer had come but still he was surprised that he hadnt noticed the man sooner. "Yes well that goes without question. I dont spend much time out of the house so i needed a retreate just a little vacation if you will." As he spoke to the man he tried his best to be polite but some of his words may have come out wrong.

After he had spoken to the newcomer he turned back towards his cousin and scratched his chin a little. He wasnt exactly sure how long we would be staying, he hadnt planned on staying longer than a week just incase his sick father needed him. A family friend had agreed to care for Hira's father while Hira was absent but still Hira felt that it was his duty to protect his father at all costs he just needed a break was the only reason he left. " I dont see why i cant stay awhile, alright then Hades ill come stay with you. Hell im itching to spar with my little cousin again anyways, just remember that your older this time so its not going to be just playing ninja its will be a real match."
Back to top Go down
Hades
Genin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:36 am

As his cousin accepted his request, and then suddenly talking with a stranger out there, he just shrugged and ignored the stranger. He then beckoned for his cousin to follow him, and just strolled off, while asking his cousin, "So, how's Uncle? Is he fine?"

Back to top Go down
Hiragana
Genin
Hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Hira waved a farewell to the unknown stranger as his cousin apparently had plans. As they walked along he was asked a question about his father and how well he was doing. He turned to Hades as they walked "Dad was doing ok the other day, but hes still very sick and he doesnt seem to show any signs of fully recovering. I got a friend of mine and his watching over him back home while im away so he should be fine." Hira was still very worried about his father even though he knew his father was in good care. Hira's dad is the only super close person besides Hades that Hira has so if his father goes then he wasnt exactly sure what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Genin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:45 am

As he heard that his uncle isn't feeling well, Hades stopped and turned around. "What's his sickness? I know my dad wouldn't want me to help your family after the fight for the family's heir, but I'd love to help. Uncle was like a father to me. Are you sure your friend is doing well? I'd like to pay a visit. I know! If you're planning to return, I'll follow you back too! said Hades. He doesn't anything to happen to his beloved uncle, an uncle who has thought him to enjoy life,an uncle who taught him how to grow.
Back to top Go down
Hiragana
Genin
Hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Hira paused as Hades asked him what his fathers sickness was. It took him a second to realize that Hades side of Hira's family doesnt really know whats going on do they? He scratched his head and sighed as he prepared to relay the situation to his little cousin. "Well... it has something to do with his heart and as far as we can tell its untreatable. He periodically gets better and then worse again thats how it pretty much is until he cant stand it much longer and decides to let go. Dont worry though Hades, my father has never been weak so i wont expect him to give into a mere illness anytime soon. Hey lets not talk about my father right now ok? I came here to get away and thats what i plan on doing. I got it! How about we have a little match? Yea a match that would do the trick im anxious to see how much you have grown."

He then continued down the path that he was standing on before pausing yet again just a few steps forward. He turned back towards Hades and grinned slightly "Be warned though my dear cousin. I will not go easy on you like i used to do when we played ninja as kids. If you decided that you can handle it then i will treat you as an equal. So what do ya say? Up for it?" Hira slowly slid his hand in his pockets motioning himself into the same kind of "cool guy" pose he did every now and then for public appearences.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Genin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:21 am

Hades listens to Hira as he explains his father's condition. Hades then gave out a sigh of relief, hoping that Hira's father would be ok. As Hira continue speaking, and suddenly proposing a spar, Hades, turned and smiled at Hira saying, "A spar? Why are you so anxious to kick your cute little cousin's ass? Let's just chill out today, and have a spar tomorrow, how's that sound? I'll have to take care of the store. Tomorrow, we can spar in the morning, before the shop's open. How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Hiragana
Genin
Hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:20 am

Hira smiledat his cousins remark and then let out a sly little chuckle. He wasnt really anxious to hurt his cousin that wasnt the correct word his whole goal wasnt to hurt his cousin just to check on his cousins progress. Hades was related to Hiragana after all so it was only natural for Hira to want Hades to become strong. "My my are we stalling so we done have to get our asses kicked so soon? Im just messing with ya cousin, sure ill take you up on the spar tomorrow im still a little worn out from my travels anyways so if i took you on today it would be much harder to win."

Hira continued walking with Hades when a sudden thought came into his head he turned towards Hades while still continuing to walk. Oh Hades i almost forgot to ask, how is everyone doing on your side of the family? Is all well?" It had been quite awhile since he had heared about Hade's side of Hira's family so he wondered how they were coming along.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Genin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:24 am

Hades listens as Hira answers his statement. He continued listening till the end, and then replied, "Hehe, I'm just kidding! I know you would never aim to hurt me! I'm glad that you're okay about sparring tomorrow. Today's just been really tiring, thanks to all the delivering and stuff, and damn, those stuff are really heavy! We're almost there, so you can rest really soon." Hades then continued walking, before answering Hira's next question. "How's everyone doing? Well, mum's doing well, and dad's business is doing great. Well, dad's health isn't the best, though. That's why he sent me here, to train up my responsibility and know how our shipping and merchant business work. These days, he seem like he wanna pass his business down to me. Haiz.....I don't really wanna take over his business. I just wanna live like a stray cat, without any aim, and just days of adventure and fun. You know what I mean, right?". As he finished his statement, he reached his shop/house. He then unlocked the door and lead his cousin to the second floor, where he lives. He then shouted to his cousin as he rushed to the kitchen to prepare some drinks, "Make yourself at home! I'll get you some drinks!"
Back to top Go down
Hiragana
Genin
Hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:13 pm

Hira listened as Hades explained his own family situation, it would appear that for the most part all goes well with this side of the family. This relieved Hira to an extent however he still worried about his father back home. As they walked along they soon reached Hades' humble abode. As they entered the place. It didnt seem like a bad place to live, in fact Hira himself wouldnt mind living here if he and Hades positions were reversed. "A drink huh? Well that sounds great Hades. I havent had anything to drink except spring water all the way here and eventually even the cleanest spring water starts to just taste like crap." He plopped down on the floor and just sprawlled out allowing all of his joints and muscles to finally catch a little break and relaxation. Tomorrow was sparring day and he was anxious to see what his little cousin could do.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Genin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:58 am

As Hades entered the kitchen, he opened the fridge and pulled out two cans of green tea. He then opened one for himself and took the other with him out. "Wow, seriously? That's kinda harsh bro. Here, have some. After this, you can take that room there, and rest. There's a bathroom inside. Wash up and sleep whenever you want. You'll need all the strength you can get." He then placed the cold green tea can drink on his cousin's cheek. He then chuckled as he took a seat opposite his cousin, taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Hiragana
Genin
Hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:22 am

Hira chuckled at his cousins remark "Yea its tough traveling so far especially by yourself. Actually it might be easier to go by yourself cause you just gotta watch out for number one but id still rather be in a group or at least have one other person." Hira began to sip on the tea his cousin had given him. It tasted very good and Hira was chugging down like it was nothing but a can of air. He finished his drink quickly yawning as he stood up. He walked over to the room that his cousin had announced was his and stepped inside saying to his cousin "Well Hades... id love to play some sleep over games but im bushed so im gonna get right to the Z's if thats alright with you."

[exit]

Last edited by Hiragana on Mon May 13, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hades
Genin
Hades

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:35 am

Hades smiled as his brother continued talking. He took a sip before saying, "Well, you won't be travelling home alone, since I'll tag along too! Yea, go hit the bunks and get some sleep, You'll need all the strength you can get to fight me. I'm going to sleep too." Hades then took the last sip, crushed the can and tossed it into the trash can. He walked into his room and yawned.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha away from home (open)   Uchiha away from home (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha away from home (open)
Page 1 of 1