Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)

Go down 
+4
Shinobu
Neru
Yuurei
Shogun
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

Male Character Age : 34
Ryo : 5300

And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Empty
PostSubject: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:04 pm

I waited patiently in the park for my new potential candidates to meet me in the park under cover of a blanket of dusk. It was a serene evening, with a warm breeze, giving the night a rather cheery disposition for anyone caught in it. I hated it.

I took a drink from the flask in my jacket pocket before throwing my hands back in my pockets and leaning on a tree. It was about time for them to arrive, the whole lot of them including my life-long friend Shinobu Miyamoto. Today we would form one of the fiercest forces the wandering world would come to know, the Scarface Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:07 pm

I slowly walked through the village of Aerogakure, covering my face with the Shadow mask. I remembered today was when I was supposed to meet up with Captain Scarface and meet the rest of the crew if I was interested, which of course, I was. After a twenty minute walk from my apartment I finally reached the park where I saw Captain. I slowly made my way to him, stopped, and remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:44 pm

The day had finally come. Neru readied himself for the journey and brought his usual black coat with a grey undershirt, along with his other weapons. He finally arrived to the park, where he saw the Captain, leaning towards a tree. Neru also saw another member of the crew, who wore a strange mask. Neru also wore a navigator hat on his head and was playing with his Yo-Yo on his right hand. With his left hand he signaled the others, his flyer in his jacket. "Yo."
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

Character Age : 15
Ryo : 22403

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:57 pm

When Yuurei left the apartment he had left me drunk and passed out on the couch, the sound of him closing the door though had woken me up seriously hung over. Needing to get rid of my headache I grabbed a bottle of what I thought to be water but instead it was the Ogre Killer I had started on before I passed out. Drunk again I bolted out of the apartment and gathered some 'supplies'. An hour later I arrived still quite shit faced with the other members of this crew, two large kegs of ogre killer on each arm with a fifth strapped to my back. "Alright kiddies I got the important shit no where the hell is my ship?"
Back to top Go down
Zenshi Kenko
Chūnin
Zenshi Kenko

Male Character Age : 18
Ryo : 2500

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Today was the day. I was headed out to begin the journey that came to me in a dream...or rather a flyer I found on the ground in Aerogakure. It mentioned something of a pirate crew, and that they were in need of members. I figured it was a win-win for me, not only did I get to explore the world and experience with new and exotic flavors in my cooking but I also got to test my current recipes on people that would either have to eat it or starve. I was wearing my going around clothes of a formal suit and dress pants with a large satchel on my back containing a plethora of basic cooking supplies and necessities, the rest of which was already stored within the ship.

Upon my arrival I yelled out to all who were there "How's it going everyone?! My name is Zenshi Kenko and I am your doctor of the culinary arts for this adventure, pleased to make your acquaintance." I would bow to them and almost fall over from the large sack on my back, but I managed to level out and prevent the embarrassing scene as I waited for a response from the odd collection of people I saw there.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Ren headed out the door in a rush as he was running late, like he usually is. With a bag full of clothes and some instruments. The day before he found a flyer to join a pirate crew and Ren immediately wanted to join, he loved the sea and wished to sail with friends. He hurried to the park hoping not to be late. As he was rushing to get to the park he started whistling a song that always calmed him down and before he knew it he reached the park.

He looked at the other members there. "Sorry I'm late everyone. My names Ren Hyuga and I'll be the musician, I'm glad to meet you all." Ren rubbed the back of his head hoping they weren't angry with his somewhat late appearance, and walked toward his new allies.
Back to top Go down
Chuck T. Shaft
Genin
Chuck T. Shaft

Character Age : 25
Ryo : 600

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Chuck had heard from all the posters he had saw around town that the new pirate crew members were all coming together today. Chuck would wonder, maybe this would be something that could keep him busy or if not just that something that could hold potential interest for him either way. Chuck would show up to the gathering his hands in his pockets and his none caring face donned, he would approach the group and take one of his hands out of his pocket and wave "sup!".
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:57 am

They were all here, and my drunken visions were once again coming to life. I couldn't be more proud of myself than I was at that moment, and I wasn't about to hide how cocky I was feeling. "I see you brought the only thing you're worth, Shin. Liquor," I said as I motioned in the directions of the dock before looking back at the barrels plastered all over his body. "You can put them in the cargo bay of my ship when we reach the docks but for now you'll have to keep doing what you do best and play pack-mule awhile longer." I shrugged and let off a slight chuckle before turning to address the rest of my crew. "You all took interest in this little operation of mine, which means I can't let you leave with your life as long as you're not signed under my command. At the table behind me are a stack of papers that all say the same thing. They're contracts saying that you'll be in my services, and if you do anything horrible to reprimand said contract, the dire repercussions will be swiftly taken, savvy?" I informed my new crew with a raised eyebrow. I then walked back to the table and began to read off a list of available positions in which I hoped my crew would have the common sense to raise their hands and volunteer for. "These are a list of jobs that need filled before we undertake our maiden voyage. Say 'Aye' if you're interested, and after a week or so, if we deem you sucky at your new job, you will be switched. I take special emphasis on the new chef in regards to this. Now here we are:

Captain, Sharpshooter, and Shipwright: That would be me.

First Mate: That would be the pack mule.

Chef.

Lookout.

Medic or Doctor?

Cabin boy and/or girl.

Musician (Against my better wishes)

and last but not least, the navigator.

Is anyone interested?"
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:40 pm

After watching the vast range of pirate wannabes show up, Captain gave the recruitment speech and asked what positions we were interested in. Typical stuff. The jobs didn't really seem like my thing until he got to medic. I raised my hand and gave the typical "Aye" as dictated. I then asked him, "Will I be allowed to torture our 'company' if we need information?" That was the big thing. I really loved to torture people.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:23 pm

It looked like everyone had gathered as the Captain would start to address the list of jobs available. He would say them all out, some were interesting like the lookout or the medic but the others already took em. Finally the Captain called out 'Navigator', the job Neru was looking for. Neru raised his hand and said, "I'll take the job as Navigator." He then lowered his hand into his pocket. His left hand held his luggage.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

Character Age : 15
Ryo : 22403

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:58 pm

I chuckled as he seemed to be half asleep and forgotten how much I drink, "No this is my personal stock to be kept in my quarters. The cart from the shop should be here in a bit for the other 100 barrels I got for the ride." He then said that when we got to a job we wanted to say aye, being shit faced already I took this chance to make jokes before he started listing the different crew jobs. "AYE! Fucked your mother." I then laughed my ass off while slapping my knee and nudging everyone else around me. It should be interesting tomorrow morning to see everyone's reaction to see that this drunken idiot was normally a rather disciplined samurai, if nothing else it would showcase the power of a little ogre killer.
Back to top Go down
Zenshi Kenko
Chūnin
Zenshi Kenko

Male Character Age : 18
Ryo : 2500

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:46 pm

I listened to the captain mention something about one of the men bringing liquor, and frankly I was intrigued as to what kind it was. I hurriedly walked over to the barrels and opened one of the air holes in it and took a whiff of it. Needless to say, I was NOT prepared for the ungodly scent that left from that hole. I instantly fell backwards and nearly blacked out from the mere scent of it. After a few seconds I sat upright and yelled out "Holy shit that stuff is strong! I am DEFINITELY cooking something with that at some point!" I then heard the mention of saying aye to any job we would like to claim on the ship. I looked to the captain, playfully saluted and and yelled said as serious as I could "Eye eye captain sir, I wish to accompany this fine battalion as the culinary expert sir!....sir!" Near the end I would lose my composure and laugh a little bit before walking forward to the table with the contracts on it, signing my name on the chef one. This crew seemed a little serious aside from the drunkard looking old guy, but I'm sure after a few months of my presence and most of all my cooking, they would learn to open up a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:21 am

Ren waited around as the captain would call of jobs, noticing all the lively people, one especially as he was freaking out about the drink in the barrel. Ren didn't really care much, as the captain called out for the musician position. "I'd like to be the musician." Ren said lively raising his hand , then placing both his hands on his head, making sure he packed everything he'd need.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Genin
Hades

Ryo : 2300

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:30 am

As Hades continued sprinting to the location, he was imagining all the things he can do; loot, go on adventures, marine wars, and more. He did some stunts, like climbing buildings to get him to the park faster. At last, he reached the park. Looking around, he saw a group of people in the park. As he walks toward the group of people, he flashed the poster out, and ask, "Is this where I can become a pirate?"
Back to top Go down
Chuck T. Shaft
Genin
Chuck T. Shaft

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:37 am

Chuck would stay quiet for the time being as jobs were being called out and all that formal nonsense that had to be done. The people around him had started claiming jobs and what not so Chuck supposed it was time he choose a job, he'd raise his hand into the air when the guy who was listing off jobs called for a 'lookout' seemed like an easy enough task "Aye! I'll be your eyes in the sky".
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:08 am

I wrote down the jobs as they were taken, happy to oblige to my volunteers as much work as possible seeing as though that meant less work for me. After I was done, I stood up and faced the two Uchiha boys that had gotten here late. "We have two spots open, cabin boy and cabin girl. I'll let you fight over who gets to wear the balls." I then stood up and grabbed the papers I had just filled out, and motioned my hand toward the setting sun in the west. "That-a-way is the pier, we'll finish this talk aboard the Revenge." Expecting everyone to follow, I left the table in the park and headed west. After about an hour of walking, I reached the docks of Aerogakure. There she was, mounted at the end of the main dock, the pride of the entire village seemed to point in the direction of its shining hull. It was a beauty, and by far the best drunken decision I had ever made. She was my baby.

I walked up the ramp connecting the docks to the boat, and after making aboard the main deck of the gigantic ship, I said, "The crew's quarters are two levels down," as I pointed at one of the doors on the cabin on the back of the ship. "The left door is your stairs, and the right one if the captain's cabin. You'll notice the right door is locked, which is because I am the captain and none of you will be allowed in my room. Pack-mule, the cargo bay is all the way down to the bottom, meet me in my cabin when you're finished situating so we can discuss departure and our first voyage. Chef, the Kenko lad, the kitchen is just one level down, above the crew's quarters. There's a back room to the kitchen with a cot and desk for you to make your living, so you will literally live in the kitchen like the girl that ye are. Make yourself acquainted there. The rest of ye, I expect the unpacking to be done in the next twenty minutes, if you're not on this deck ready to talk to me again by then you get thrown over the starboard and down to the earth below, savvy? Now get!" I yelled the list of commands at my new crew. I went into the captain's cabin which was already outfitted to my liking and grabbed my best quill and parchment. I would want to take special care when the men met back up with me on the main deck to sell their lives away to the Angel's Revenge.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:18 pm

I followed the man to the shining hulk of a ship called "The Angel's Revenge." I was impressed. Once we were aboard, the captain started barking his orders at all of us. I noticed in his description that he mentioned nothing of an infirmary. I took it upon myself to speak up. "Captain, where is the infirmary if there is one?" I clenched my back and waited for a response so I could find where I would need to unpack and get back on deck.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Neru amongst the other wannabe pirates, followed the Captain towards the docks, and finally on board the ship, her name being 'The Angel's Revenge'. "Hmm, Not bad." Neru would inspect the ship as he walked on aboard. The Captain would give his speech and Neru would listen in awe at what he would say, listening to everything closely. After the Captain would finish his speech, Neru would smile and think "What an awesome Captain." Neru would then head downstairs, passing the kitchen and into his room. He only brought a few pair of clothes and a suit. His Yo-Yo was inside the suit case along with his other weapons/equipment. After setting them up, he walked upstairs and onto the deck, exploring it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:56 pm

I heard the door open and then shut behind me a few minutes later after I had started drawing up our first adventure. I assumed it was the new doctor and called out behind me, "The infirmary is in the back right corner of my quarters in a small walled off room. You'll find all the equipment you'll be needing already outfitted into the room, minues your own personal touches, savvy?" I then pulled out another paper from my desk and sketched the image down onto the new parchment. I grinned slyly as I raised up the finished masterpiece against the lamplight. My first treasure of this new world, and it was an excellent one to boot. Shinobu walked in the room as I turned to leave to meet my crew on deck, and I showed him the picture. After giving him the rundown on the location and specifications regarding its whereabouts and trials, I walked out of my cabin and onto the main deck to await my crew.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:22 pm

I nodded and said, "Aye Aye." I made my way into the back room where the infirmiry was and looked. It wasn't the same level as the hospital that I worked at, but it was surprisingly well put together. I thought that it would have been covered in primitive tools, but they were actually very modern. I placed my bag on the floor and opened it, placing my personal effects on the counters. I looked down at Pik, who popped out from behind me, and said, "Welcome to the Scarface pirates, little mander." He smiled and followed me out to the main deck where Shogun would be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Ren followed all the other members onto the deck were the made it to a large ship, by the name of 'The Angel's Revenge'. "Whoa that ship is cool, this is gonna be sweet." Ren thought as they went on to the deck where the captain said some words and Ren took in every word. After he finished his speech then went in his cabin to let everyone get settled. "Seems like a tough captain, but that will definitely come in handy in a situation." Ren said to himself as he went downstairs to his room. He put his bag down and sorted out his stuff, mainly small instruments and clothes, some tools as well. He took one of his favorite instruments, an Ocarina and headed back up to the deck as the captain requested, he'd rather not be thrown off before the adventure even started.
Back to top Go down
Chuck T. Shaft
Genin
Chuck T. Shaft

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Chuck would follow along with everyone else as they boarded the ship which held the title of 'the Angel's Revenge' "haha not bad". He would look around and inspect everything before he responded to the first orders of the captain of the Revenge, if he had to guess either this ship was brand spanking new or the former crew did a hellava cleaning job. Chuck himself didn't have much so it wouldn't take long for him to get situated, he would make his way to the cabins and toss his small amount of belongings into the room he had selecte . Everything seemed to be situated so Chuck would make his way back to the deck and leaned against the railing as he waited for everyone else even though it seemed like a few of them were already there "interesting crowd indeed".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)   And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Piracy Assembles (All Scarface Recruits)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: The Sky :: Aerogakure-
Jump to: