Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protect a Caravan Day 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

Protect a Caravan Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Protect a Caravan Day 1   Protect a Caravan Day 1 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:36 pm

I woke up earlier than I usual did because today I had an important mission to complete. I was told that I had to protect a caravan that was traveling to the Tekuta Farmstead. It was a three day mission but I was told the rewards were worth it. We would be able to make it to the farmstead on the first day since it was so close. The second day we would spend our time with trading and restocking supplies. The third day we would make our way back and as soon as the caravan was inside, I would be able to be rewarded. I got myself out of bed and got ready for the long trip. As soon as I was ready, I started to make my way over to the Door. When I had arrived, I say a man wave at me to come over to him. He was a short and heavy set man with a small brown beard with curly brown hair. It was an odd look to have but I dismissed the thought. Are you that shinobi that’s supposed to be travelling with us? The man talked loud even though I wasn’t that far away from him. I nodded my head at him in agreement. Yes, I am the one. The name is Tsukai, yours? I stuck out my hand. The names Tekotu. Pleased to meet ya. He shook my hand and led me over to the wagon that was currently covered with a brown tarp. These are the supplies that we’ll be doing some trading with. He revealed the tarp to reveal an arsenal of weapons and a wide variety of equipment. Since we aren’t quite successful with growing our own food, we go to the farmstead to trade equipment for food since they have suffered major losses there and they need to protect themselves. I nodded to Tekotu in understanding of what he was saying. After the attack from the nine tails, the whole snow village had been completely destroyed. The Tekuta farmstead was able to survive for the most part but they needed supplies. They were able to continue growing food but the quality of supplies were running low. We have tried many times in Chika to find ways of growing our own food but we haven’t been very successful. Instead, we have good relations with the farmstead and they would be more than happy to do some trading with us. Tekotu put the tarp back down and got up to the front of the wagon where two brown horses were hooked to the front of the wagon. Is it only you that travels out? He got a hold of the reins and got himself situated. Just me; although, I have also been assigned to have a shinobi travel along with me. He cupped a hand around his mouth and shouted towards the guards at the Door. We are all set now, you can let us out! About five other men came out and began to open the doors which began to leak a bright light. Soon the outside world was revealed. The horses were already moving at a fast past which I thought was amazing for them to pull such a heavy load. These horses have been doing this for almost three years now. They’ve gotten so good at it that they can almost jog all the way there. For the rest of the trip, we made some small talk. I asked about his earlier life and I told him mine. We shared some stories but he seemed the most interested in the battle of Elkwood. I told him about my fight with the Kuma shinobi and how we both came to a tie. No one was really the true victor but I believed that he would have won. After a few more hours had passed, we finally came into view of the farmstead. We passed by multiple fields that were in needing of harvested and some cattle in a few pastures. It was almost midnight and we decided to make camp a few miles from the actual farmstead. Would you mind keeping watch for the night? There are always some sort of wild animals that would be hungry enough to actually eat a horse. I’ll let you catch up in sleep on our way back home. Tekotu finished making a tent. I nodded to him. Agreed, there’s a tree over there a few yards back that I think will make a good post. I’d be able to see if anything comes and be able to warn you in enough time to prepare ourselves. He nodded at me thinking it was a good idea and I made my way over to the tree. I skillfully climbed it by jumping from branch to branch until I was high enough that I could see the camp. I stood and waited patiently until the first morning rays broke out through the night.
Back to top Go down

Protect a Caravan Day 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Mountain Province :: Chikagakure: Village Hidden Underground :: Mission Log-
Jump to: