Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Neru was walking alongside Ren with his stomach grumbling. "Ugh. Where to eat." He didn't seem to mind Ren's company. They were walking together, and entered a restaurant called 'Castle de Kenko'. "What a strange name, sounds interesting, heh." Neru thought. The duo entered the restaurant, it had seperate open rooms. "Interesting." Neru would say as he entered and sat down infront of a table. He reached into his pocket to see how much ryo he had. "Hmm, it's enough." A waitress would then come to take the order.

How the place looks like, for your imagination:

Last edited by Neru on Wed May 08, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Ren followed his Sensei around for about ten minutes until he found a random place to get some food. It was somewhat of a small place, with many decorations, as he followed his Sensei and sat across from him. Ren wasn't really sure to talk about and felt an awkward silence around them, then a waitress came up and asked what they wanted. "I'll just take what my Sensei's having." Ren said as he whistled a tune.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Neru would order a hot pot beef with a bowl of Ramen and 4 rice balls.. He also ordered a cup of Sake. "The hot pot beef will be for both of us. Remember, you're paying. " The waitress wrote down the order and repeated the order. There were many samurai in this restaurant, not a single ninja, figures, it is a samurai village afterall. Neru took out his Yo-Yo and started playing with it to past the time, he hadn't showed this to Ren before, so he figured he would be suprised.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Ren stared at the Yo-Yo as it spun back and forth, he stopped whistling as he was going to ask what was with it. "Hey Sensei, whats with the Yo-Yo?" Ren asked as he continued whistling the tune quietly. Ren looked into his wallet, which he should have done awhile ago, to see how much Ryo he had on him. Which he had plenty of, he looked back up at his Sensei who was still playing with that Yo-Yo.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:53 pm

"Oh, this?" Neru would stop playing with his Yo-Yo. "It's a weapon." Neru would give a clear view of the Yo-Yo and would then start playing with it again. Neru would then start doing a certain number of moves such as 'Walk the Dog", he did it on the table. "You want to try?" Neru said with a smirk, knowing the Yo-Yo is quite heavy.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:01 pm

"A Yo-Yo as a weapon, that's a little weird?" Ren thought oddly, but somewhat interested about it. "Sure i'll try." Ren said in an odd tone as he reached out for the Yo-Yo. He grabbed it and was supprised by the somewhat heavy weight the Yo-Yo had. "What's this thing made of?" Ren asked as he put the string on his finger.
Back to top Go down
Zenshi Kenko
Chūnin
Zenshi Kenko

Male Character Age : 18
Ryo : 2500

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:08 pm

It was a good day, as it always was when I was cooking. It was slightly busy, but it wasn't a rush that I couldn't handle, hell I was used to handle the gigantic dinner rushes at the main store of the Castile de Kenko, so I could handle a small lunch rush at the side-branch with my hands tied behind my back. I was wearing my usual tux with my chef hat and an apron, while I was holding Slicer & Dicer cutting up meat for a beef bowl that was just ordered, pretty basic but nonetheless elegant. I swiftly finished the bowl and added a splash of Kenko Sauce into it, as always, and carried it out into the dining room and yelled out "WHO ORDERED THIS HEAPING POT OF MAN! WITH NOODLES AND BALLS!" the restaurant grew silent and they all stared at me, it was obvious that they had no idea what I was talking about, I then said in my normal tone of voice while smiling "But seriously, who ordered the hot pot beef with ramen and rice balls?"
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:14 pm

"That would be me." Neru would reply with his left hand in the air, signalling him to come towards the room. "Hmm, strange outfit for a cook." Neru would say as he smelled the savoury beef's aroma. "Damn. That's good." Neru would say outloud. He would signal Ren to hand him back his Yo-Yo. "I'll show you what else it can do later. Right now, let's eat."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Ren gave his Sensei his Yo-Yo as the food came, he stared at the cook as he came closer. Ren noticed that his eyebrow curved. "A curly eyebrow, that's a little weird." Ren thought as he remembered he couldn't really judge as he had weird eyes, so he looked back at his Sensei. "Smells delicious." Ren said as he took in the delight of the beef's aroma.
Back to top Go down
Zenshi Kenko
Chūnin
Zenshi Kenko

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:02 pm

I would walk to the table and set it down and chuckle as the men commented on his attire and eye brow, he then heard both of them compliment the food which he responded with "Why thank you gentlemen, it's always a pleasure to grace the world with my cooking." I then looked around and saw that the rush had most certainly died, I decided to be personable to these guys. I yelled back to the kitchen "HEY JIM! I'M EATING WITH THESE GUYS, NOW BE A GOOD GIRL AND BRING ME SOME RAMEN, HEAVY ON THE SAUCE." I would see Jim's head pop out of the door and he would flip me off before going back into the kitchen. I chuckled and looked back to the table saying "Jim and I are friends, don't let that fool you." I would then grab a chair and pull it up to their table and sit, waiting for their conversation to continue without butting in.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Neru would see the cook sit down on the chair and join in on the meal. Neru would be staring at the cook. "What an interesting fellow. Hmm." Neru didn't mind the chef sitting down to eat with them, it wasn't going out of his pocket anyway. The more the merrier, Neru thought. Neru went to take a bite of the beef with his stick, but firstly blew at it then took a bite. "Damn, that's good!" Neru would shout, suprised at his reaction himself. This never happened to him before, interesting. "How did you make such a dish?" Neru would ask with a toned down voice than before. He also took a bite on his rice ball, it would smell and taste perfect, a rice ball he had never tasted before. After taking the bite from the riceball, he turned his attention towards the ramen. "Oh god yes." Neru already knew it would taste magnificent, and it did. In a matter of minutes, Neru finished his bowl of ramen. "You need to show this to the world!" Neru would declare, raising his bowl towards the air, with a happy smile, it was like an alternate personality had risen.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:31 pm

From the way his Sensei was reacting to the food Ren thought this would be the best meal he ever had, and he was right as he also started with the beef. He took a large bite, and was amazed by the flavor, his expression brightened but he tried to keep his amazement to a lower level as he looked at the chef. "This is... THE BEST BEEF I"VE EVER HAD!!" Ren said loudly forgetting about his earlier thought. He went back to eating and next tasted the rice ball and ramen which both blew his mind. "The softness of the rice ball and the noodles and the taste of the broth, AMAZING." Ren said in admiration as he savored every bit. He also wondered how the chef made this meal but decided formalities came first. "I'm Ren Hyuga, i'd like to know your name chef if you don't mind." Ren asked wishing to know the name of this master chef.
Back to top Go down
Zenshi Kenko
Chūnin
Zenshi Kenko

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:51 pm

I was a bit surprised at the response my food had gotten, sure I knew it was the best damn food in existence but I swear these guys liked it so much they would probably get up to go change their pants soon. One of them even seemed to become a different person entirely. I responded to them both "My name is Zenshi Kenko, heir to the main branch of Castile de Kenko in Morigakure and proprietor of this humble little shack." My ramen arrived and I took a bite from it....damnit Jim I said heavy on the sauce. I pulled out my personal phial of Kenko Sauce and said to my new friends "If you would like to know the secret...here it is." I would then proceed to pour the sauce into my ramen and explained to the gentlemen "Kenko Sauce is a secret passed down through my family, it has a specific collection of ingredients that can bring out the natural flavor of anything its used on in the best possible way, for example, if you mixed piss with kenko sauce and drank it, you would know you were drinking piss..but you would love it."
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:11 pm

Neru would see Zenshi pour the legendary Kenko sauce onto his ramen and listened to his explaination. Neru was tempted to steal Zenshi's bowl but decided to focus on the beef instead, he took several sticks with the beef stuck to them and ate them all in one bite, with his mouth chewing fast. "I LOVE IT." Neru would then grab his empty ramen bowl and started dipping it inside the hot pot for the broth, with his spoon he would start eating it like soup. "YOU have to teach me Zenshi Kenko! My taste buds are going to explode! I'll do anything you want if you do." Neu would then finish the broth and start going for seconds.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Ren was somewhat suprissed at his Sensei's remark about the food, as he seemed kind of like a different person. Then asking if he could learn the ways of Zenshi's cooking, Ren couldn't blame him though he'd learn himself if he wasn't awful in the kitchen. "Wow Sensei, I've never seen you act this way, though i did only meet you yesterday." Ren said as he continued eating with his mouth full, he had terrible table manners.
Back to top Go down
Zenshi Kenko
Chūnin
Zenshi Kenko

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:08 pm

So someone was interested in the culinary arts as well huh? It would be weird taking on someone who was older than me as a student, but what the hell. If someone was interested in the beautiful culinary arts then who was I to deny them that? I nodded to the man and said "You know what? I'll do it! I shall be your guide through the magical culinary world, but be warned, while training under me you will digest things that you would never imagine. You will make food out of items that at first thought you would think 'That shit would kill me even if I just looked at it!' It will be hard, and at times you will want to quit but after it all you will come out a stronger man, chef, and lover! What do you say nameless man, are you with me?!"
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:19 pm

"Yes I am, Chef!." Neru would reply back with a loud tone, he would then make a goofy smile and continue to eat the food, he was more into the food than the oath, it didn't matter to him much, seemed quite interesting. He would then signal a waitress passing by to get him his damn sake already, and more ramen. He had almost finished drinking all of the broth.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Ren just watched and ate as Zenshi and Hikari Sensei discussed about teaching Sensei to become a cook. Ren didn't feel like butting in but let decided to anyway. "Wow, pretty impressive speech their Zenshi, sounds like the speech my brother gave to me when we started training." Ren said as he grew somewhat sadder after remembering about his brother.
Back to top Go down
Zenshi Kenko
Chūnin
Zenshi Kenko

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:20 pm

I would laugh and say to the second boy "Of course it was impressive, I made it! I'm also an overall being of modesty if you couldn't tell." I then turned to my new apprentice and said "That's Zenshi-sensei to you boy! I also need to learn your name, so spill it friend."
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Neru turned around and said "Name? Name..Name..Name.." Suddenly the waitress would bring the ramen and a complimentary sweet bread. "Ah the ramen!" The ramen would be orangish-red with an octopus tentacles, it didn't look appealing but nevertheless Neru didn't care. He started to chow down while saying "Nom...Namo...Nomm." After finishing his ramen, he replied, "Oh yeeeaahhh, it's Neru Hikari. I forgot to tell you Ren-kiddo." Neru would smile as he turned his face to Ren then back at Zenshi, the same goofy smile he made before. "So, what's for dessert?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Ren was surprised and somewhat freaked out at his Sensei and all his outbursts about Zenshi's cooking. He also heard his Sensei's real name, Neru huh. Ren finished all his food and left out a deep breathe of deliciousness. "Man, I feel great that food made me fell rejuvenated, so Zenshi since i'mm not really doing anything think I could watch you guys do your training, if you don't mind." Ren said as he cracked his back and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Zenshi Kenko
Chūnin
Zenshi Kenko

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:44 pm

I laughed as the one boy asked if he could watch Neru's culinary training and said "Not only will you be watching my boy, but you will be filling to role of guinea pig to all of your masters food items that are bound to suck at the beginning, so I'm afraid you drew the short stick." After Neru was finished stuffing his face and asked what was for dessert I answered "We'll go with something simple, but delicious...JIM BABY BRING OUT 3 SERVINGS OF VANILLA ICE CREAM WITH THE SAUCE BASED CHOCOLATE SYRUP ASAP!" He would emerge a few moments later and drop three bowls on the table and whisper "There you are your highness.." he would flip me off again before heading back to the kitchen, my co-workers love me.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:47 pm

"YEEEAAH" Neru yelled as Jim handed the bowls of Vanilla Ice cream, topped with Chocolate syrup. Neru would dive in and start scooping down the Ice cream. 30 seconds later he would finish eating and Ice-cream and started to lick the bowl for the chocolate sauce. After Neru was finished with the bowl, he layed down and said "Man, I'm full." He then dozed off without a care in the world.

[Topic Slept]
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Ren was to keen on the idea of being the taste tester, as he said he could make anything taste good, he may end up eating something extremely gross and love it that wouldn't be weird would it. Ren shook his head as the guy brought some ice cream for dessert, at first bite it tasted amazing as well, he watched his sensei scarf it down, wondering if he'd get a headache, that'd be pretty funny. So he took small bites until he was finished with his ice cream, he let out a cold breathe and saw that his sensei was knocked out. "Well guess we gotta wait for him to get up." Ren said as he sat back and relaxed after that great meal/

[Exit Topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]   Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath: Lunch [Ren Hyuuga + Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: The Sky :: Aerogakure-
Jump to: