Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Empty
PostSubject: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Neru arrived to the training ground at exactly 8:55 am. It was not as bright as Neru thought it would be, but it was good enough to see in. The sky was light blue with the hot yellow sun just above the horizon. "Hmm, he has 5 minutes, I wonder whether he is coming or not." Neru in the meantime, sat down and started to spin his Yo-Yo around, doing some practice runs.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Ren woke up at 8:30 in the morning and did his usual rutine, eating breakfast, showering, getting dressed which usually is followed by a jog, but Ren didn't want to be tired at all during his sparing with that guy. He finished doing everything at 8:50 and hurried to the training grounds. As he arrived at 8:57 he yawned as he looked up at the somewhat bright sun and blue sky as he entered the training grounds. He saw the guy sitting and swinging a yo-yo as he said. "I'm here for the sparing." As he started walking closer.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Neru stopped spinning his Yo-Yo, making sure it didn't hit him and stood up."Alright, kiddo. I'm quite serious when it comes to training. Something my sensei passed down to me. This is going to be more of a training and less of a spar. There will be a stage where you and me will practice what we have learned. But for now let's start. First take out your kunai, if you have one. We shall practice your reaction skill." Neru stated with a louder than average voice. He unsheathed his shortsword from his back and weilded it on his right hand. "I will change things up, as we continue. In this exercise, you shall only defend and I will attack. I won't kill you. But that doesn't mean you should lower your guard. We shall begin once you are ready. Oh and you may refer to me as Hikari Sensei."

Last edited by Neru on Fri May 03, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Ren took out a Kunai as he was ordered too and put it in his right hand, he got ready for the assault that would be brought upon him by the guy. Ren stood in his usual fighting position that most Hyuga's used and yelled to him. "Alright i'm ready lets begin." As Ren awaited for him to come at him he tried to better his defensive position as he knew any blow that he received would make this training that much harder. He then activated his Byuakugan just in case.

Last edited by Ren Hyuga on Fri May 03, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Neru waited for the kid to activate his Byakugan before he ran at him with his shorsword in his right hand, he did a quick slash going from Ren's left breast to to near his stomach. It would be easy to block as it is rather more predictable. Neru had a kick ready for Ren if he were to block/parry his attack. Neru thought "I wonder what will he do to avoid my attack."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Ren watched as Hikari Sensei rushed toward him going for a slice at his left side. Ren decided to counter by pushing his blade with his kunai that was in his right hand and go somewhat toward the right to grow some distance between them, as dodging and quick moves would be his best bet at getting through this unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Neru as his attack was blocked, the kid made his blade move to the right. This was the chance Neru anticipated and sent a kick from his left leg to the right of the kid's body, near his rib cage. As he sent the kick, Neru would jump back and signal the kid to stop by raising his left hand towards him. "Let's try this again" Neru said as he waited for the kid to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Ren stared at Hikari Sensei as he moved back saying lets try this again. "What do you mean, Hikari Sensei?" Ren said to him in wonder as they were just about to start. "Why'd he move back, did I do something wrong, did he do something wrong, I am so confused?" Ren thought as he got back in his defensive position just in case.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:23 pm

"Try blocking/dodging my attacks. I think a shortsword at the moment would be unfair as you only have a kunai. We shall now have a mind test, followed by a hand to hand combat test. I shall now prepare the test." Neru stated to the kid as he sheathed his sword and started to perform handseals.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:33 pm

He figured since Hikari Sensei said hand to hand combat he'd better put his kunai back. But the mind test kinda made him wonder. Ren stared as he started doing hand signs. "what could he be planning, this mind test would I have to do?" Ren wondered with a suspicious thought as he once again got in a defensive position. Most people thought that Ren was somewhat "stupid" because of the way he acts and reacts to things but he was actually quite smart, a good manipulator and tactician.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Neru finished performing the handseals and casted the genjutsu . Several clones formed around Neru and started to move in such a fashion that it was nearly impossible to tell where the real user was. The 2 of the clones came and attacked the kid but did no damage. He ran towards the left side of the kid with another clone going to the right side of the kid. It was impossible to tell who was the real one. The clone on the right of the kid stopped as to confuse the kid and Neru came with a right punch to Ren's face. It wasn't hard to dodge or block, but it would be a risk if the kid would block the punch instead of letting it hit him, as said before, it would be difficult to tell whether Neru was a clone or not.

Chakra: 90/100

Justu:
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Suddenly a lot more hikari Sensei's appeared and two of them rushed at Ren and he went for a sid kick to the one on the right, as the kick landed it and it disappeared as the the next to him went for a kick to the face which Ren went to block with his hands, but it did no damage. Ren started getting confused until he calmed down and thought. "Those are just clones, the hard part is finding out which one is the real Hikari Sensei." Ren thought as he needed to think fast with one to the left and two to his right. Ren decided the best thing to do is to block the one coming at him by grabbing his fist with both his right hadn, while keeping an eye on the other clone that is just standing. "Man I hope this works." Ren thought keeping a serious look.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:51 am

Neru's right fist was blocked by the kids both hands, as Neru expected. Neru then would grab the two arms of the kid which were busy supporting Neru's right punch, with Neru's left hand and send a kick with his left leg towards the kids head as Neru was about 20-25cm taller than the kid. It was hard to block/dodge the kick since both of the kid's hands are occupied with Neru's fist. If the kick were to be successful and if the kid would let go of his fist, which he probably would, Neru would jump back and end the Genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:09 am

Ren successfully blocked Hikari Sensei's punch but he then grabbed his hands and went for a kick to his head. "Well at least I know which ones the real one." Ren quickly thought as he couldn't think of anything to counter this, he was in a tough situation. The kick hit Ren in the head as he let go of Sesnei's fist he flew back some, doing a flip in the air and somewhat landing on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:49 am

The clones disappeared and the genjutsu finished. Neru brushed off the dust in his knee and shins and gave a handsign to signal the kid to stop. "Hmm, so you chose to rather ward off danger that is coming to at you. I'm not suprised, it's better to do so then to risk it, but imagine if I was in the clone's place, charging up for a jutsu and the clone came to hit you instead. Try to think it over, let's start the next exercise. Give me 3 Shuriken, if you have, I would like to see one of your clan's jutsu, preferably a defensive one." Neru asked the kid. He himself, took out 3 Shuriken and laid them on the ground right infront of himself.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Ren reached into his bag and gave his Sensei the three shuriken. "The jutsu you want to see is the Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation, if i'm not mistaken." Ren said figuring that is one of the Hyuga's main defensive jutsu. He got in position for it as he awaited Hikari Sensei's answer.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Neru took the shuriken and and put them on the ground, each 6 lined up in a horizontal straight line. Neru then asked "Hmm, before we begin, please show me your rotation technique. I have only heard of the Hyuuga being able to use it, but never seen it."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Ren figured he could show his Sensei something. as he showed him some of his moves. Ren then started charging Chakra. As it was charging he wondered what other training they'd do, other than hand to hand, but got back to focusing on his Chakra.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Neru folded his arms on his stomach, with his left arm resting on his right arm and waited for the kid to charge up his chakra for the rotation technique. He then took a step back as he saw the kid get ready to perform the technique. "Finally something interesting." Neru thought.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:28 pm

As Ren's Chakra finished charging he began to spin with his palms out, creating a barrier of Chakra around him. He tried not make it to long to deplete some of his Chakra just showing him. As he cancelled out the jutsu he stopped and looked at his Sensei. "How was that?" Ren asked proudly showing of one of his clan's skills.

jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Neru watched as the kid looked like as he was a spinning top of chakra, he had no idea what would happen if he were to get hit by it. "Hmm, good. Now I'm going to activate my jutsu and summon my clones. I want you to use rotation at the right time to deflect my shuriken, I may use other tactics so be vary, who knows. Also, have you ever tried a rotation midair? Nevermind that, just get ready for my attack" Neru said as he started to perform handseals.
Before he did so, he picked up the shriken and packed them inside his jacket's pockee, 3 on one side, and 3 on the other.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Ren once again started charging up getting ready for his Sensei's attack. He was ready this time after already seeing his clones he pretty much knew what they were all about, he just had to worry about his timing and those shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Neru activated the genjutsu and 20 clones started to form surrounding him, Neru then began to charge and started to run towards right side of the kid, They were only 10 feet apart and at the moment Neru ran, the clones started to disperse, moving in all kinds of directions and blocking the real Neru from the kid's site. One of the clones then ran towards the kid, with the rest hiding Neru. Neru then stopped, turned and started to run towards the left side of the kid, as he turn and ran, he took out the 2 shuriken from his hand and threw both of them at the kid, the clones moved to allow the shuriken to go past through them, without hitting them, one shuriken was heading towards the kid's neck and one towards his upper chest. The second he threw them, he made sure another clone would run upto the kid as to see what the kid would do, would he rather block the shuriken or the clone?

Chakra 80/100

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:17 am

Ren watched as his Sensei started the attack making a group of clones, one of them was coming at him along with two shuriken. Ren decided to that the best thing to do was to try to deflect the shurikens at the Sensei that was coming at him and if that didn't work he'd just have to hope it's not the real one. He started spinning with his palms out, creating the barrier around him as the shuriken came at him. The shurikens got deflected back but he couldn't see exactly where it was going he figured he'd keep the jutsu up a little longer in case his plan failed.

jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:15 am

Neru would finish charging his chakra and would bend the light around him to turn himself invisble. With the clones moving around, hiding Neru, Neru could move around easily without having a chance of being spotted. Neru would get right towards the side of the kid and the clones would follow until Neru was behind the kid, with clones forming a circle, with an opening right infront of the kid, the shape looked like someone ate a small piece of a cake or a pie. Neru would then throw 4 of his shuriken at the kid, hitting one of his clones, making it disappear, the 4 clones, 2 from each side of the kid. This was to see how the kid would react, Neru after he threw them made sure to stay still, so the kid would think he had moved to another area. Neru would then start charging his chakra yet again.

Chakra 70/100

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]   Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar between Hikari and Hyuuga [Ren Hyuuga]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next