Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't play with fire [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Don't play with fire [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:50 am

Neru had started to practice training Kenjutsu and Bukkijutsu recently, he now wanted to test out his clan's techniques, all of them that he knew. He found a quiet place, where there was no one around, in Neru's eyes. It was near dawn, as the sky was glowing with the colour dark blue. After an hour it would turn to orange. It was easy for Neru to see where he was going, all he had to do was use his clan's natural ability to glow a flourescent light and it was done. Once he arrived he started to charge chakra. "Hmm, maybe I should first practice this technique."
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:19 am

Neru after he had finished charging, fired 5 shots from his hand, in a gun like position. The light would go very fast, towards a dummy placed next to the tree. The shot would hit his neck, the rest, Neru took a few seconds to aim more properly and fire straight for a headshot The beams would hit in the same exact position, piercing the dummy, slightly causing a burn mark on the tree. He would continue to charge his chakra.

Chakra 90/100

Beaming Rays:
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:56 pm

After Neru had finished charging, he would unsheathe his sword using his right hand while running towards the dummy. Light chakra would start to form on the sword and Neru would slash his sword at the dummy sending the wave on it's arm, cutting it right off. He would then spin and unsheathe his second sword and slash the dummy again, and again, making a series of quick spinning slashes. After he would finish the attack, the dummy would be shredded with sand pouring out. Neru would feel a bit dizzy. "Hmm, maybe I could use this attack somehow."

Chakra 80/100

Sword Technique: Light wave:
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Ren was walking around, kinda bored as the Chuunin exams were close to ending and he'd eventually have to go back home to his ordinary training. While walking randomly throughout a quiet place, he started to see bright beams close by. He went toward the light, to find his sensei training some jutsu, Ren stayed back some and watched as he used his swords to slice up a dummy, all the way to where a bunch of the sand in it had fallen out. Ren was quite surprised at his new techniques, but stayed in the shadows some, Ren wondered what else he would do.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Neru would plant both of his swords 4 feet away from the dummy, 1 feet apart from eachother. He would then tie the two swords with his ninja wire, then connect it with his Yo-Yo. "This doesn't seem like a good idea. Hmm, I need someone to test this." Neru would then turn to both his sides, searching for someone to test this out. He would find a figure hiding behind the shadow, raising the light around him, to see who it was. "Ren? What are you doing here?" Neru asked with a confused look, which would turn to a mischeivous smil
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:58 pm

"Umm, Hello sensei, I was just walking by and noticed you here... I wanted to see what you where doing." Ren said somewhat nervously with the smile on his face. Ren walked out some from where he was hiding so he was out in the open. Ren looked behind his sensei and saw his swords in the ground with wire around them that were also attached to his yo-yo. "What the heck was Hikari sensei trying to do with that." Ren thought weirdly.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:34 pm

"Uhh.." Neru would pull the yoyo and then let it loose, sending it forward, towards the tree, causing it a crater to form around the tree, not hard enough to actually break it. "Want to try something?" Neru asked as he went to pick up his Yo-Yo and walked back to where he was standing, waiting for Ren to reply
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Ren was somewhat weirded out by his sensei's request about trying something out, as his yo-yo just created a crater in a tree. "Umm, i'm not so sure about that, maybe some other time." Ren said as he started to walk away slowly and awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:35 am

Neru dropped his Yo-Yo and started to walk towards Ren. "Where you going?" Neru asked, sneering at him. He would then jump forward and grab his neck with his left arm and would try to make him walk towards the Yo-Yo. "Don't worry, it won't involve me getting hurt. I just want to see your rotation, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:23 pm

Ren was caught before walking away by the back of his neck, this made him even more nervous. He said he only wanted to see his rotation technique but he wasn't sure that would be the end of it. "Okay okay, just let go of my neck." Ren said trying to squirm away. Ren then started to charge his chakra so he could just get this over with already.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Neru would let go of Ren and walk towards where he dropped his Yo-Yo, he would then signal Ren to a feet away from the two swords, so Neru and Ren would be facing eachother directly. "Ok Ren, when I let go of the Yo-Yo, you're going to use rotation to block it. Remember to concentrate." Neru would then wait for Ren to prepare himsefl. In the meantime, he would tie his Yo-Yo on the wire again and pull until it was enough to catapult it. "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" Neru would tell with his finger pointed towards Ren's shoulders. When he would say that, he would then let go of the Yo-Yo, smiling at what might happen.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:21 pm

"wh-huh?" Ren somewhat said as he looked at his shoulder. He then looked back at his sensei who let go of the yo-yo and it was coming straight at him. He tried to do his rotation technique, but it was just to late. The yo-yo hit him hard in the stomach, he spit some and fell on his knees as he lost his breath. After a couple of minutes Ren had finally got his breath back but he still had a pain in his stomach. "... What was that for?" Ren asked still in pain.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Neru burst out in hysterics, he rolled on the floor, laughing his ass off. He would laugh for a whole minute, before he would slowly stand up and dust off his pants and walk towards the fallen Ren. He would then lower his hand towards Ren and say "Get up and walk it off. I thought you would have done rotation in time, but I guess I was wrong. And you forgot to concentrate."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Ren was somewhat annoyed at Neru but also himself for not guessing that was a trick. "Alright You got me, now what?" Ren asked as he grabbed his hand and got up. "Tsk, how about you take a 50 pound yo-yo to the stomach." Ren thought angrily. He stretched out some and activated his Byakugan just in case, sensei or someone else tried something.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:46 pm

Neru noticed Ren activate his Byakugan after he stood up. "Haha, let's go. There is no need for the Byakugan." Neru would pat Ren's head and start to walk towards the entrance of the training grounds, signalling Ren to follow him. "I'd like to disscus with you about something, c'mon."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Ren trusted his sensei and deactivated his Byakugan, then followed him into the training grounds. "Hmm, I wonder what sensei wants to talk to me about... well guess there is only one way to find out." Ren said crossing his arms and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:58 pm

"Oh, almost forgot." Neru would turn around and start to pick up his equipment. After he had finished so he would start walking again, leaving the training grounds. "Alright, let's find a good place to sit, hmm?" Neru would comment. He would walk the streets of Aerogakure and enter the park, where he found many children and parents, enjoying themselves. It was probably near midday, Neru thought. He walked and sat down on a bench, waiting for Ren to do aswell.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Ren followed his sensei into a park, where a bunch of kids were playing and most parents were watching. He followed him to a bench where his sensei sat. Ren assumed he wanted Ren to sit as well so he did. "So, what you want to talk about?" Ren asked impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:17 pm

Neru would turn his face around and reply "Pirates." With that Neru would then turn back to his original position, looking forward at a kid playing with a rubber ball. He would bounce the ball and it would hit his head, causing him to cry, his parent would quickly pick him up and start hushing him. Neru would then with an emotionless face, turn to Ren and wait for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:04 am

Ren sat there quietly trying to understand fully what he said, kinda funny how only one word could stump him so easily. "What do you mean pirates, Hikari sensei?" Ren asked awkwardly as a kid started to cry and his parents went to see what was wrong. "What does he mean pirates this isn't making very much sense." Ren thought as he turned back to his sensei waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:28 am

"Let's join a Pirate crew." Neru replied as he kicked a pebble that was on the ground. The park seemed to become more quiet than before. He then stood up from the bench and turned his face towards Ren. "You up for it?".
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:00 pm

"Join a pirate crew." Ren said in his head. "Pirates are devilish criminals who steal and sail the seas, but I have always wanted to go to sea... and maybe it could be fun." Ren thought before coming to a decision. "Sure thing, i'll join sounds like fun." Ren said smiling some.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:21 pm

"Alright." Neru replied as he stretched his arms. "I'm feeling hungry, let's go get a bite to eat. But first, who's going to pay? Hmm...How about we have a handshake competition, if you can keep your right hand shook with mine for a minute, I'll buy us lunch." Neru stated, trying to keep a straight face as he charged chakra.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:52 pm

"What an odd challenge, If anything he should have to stay with my hand for a minute I could use my ajitiri technique and move it around 40 times in a second." Ren thought as he shrugged of the idea. "Sure I guess that sounds fine." Ren said weirdly holding out his hand with an odd expression.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:37 am

Neru would then send a short buzz of electricity to his right hand which would connect towards Ren's hand. This would surely make Ren lose his grip on Neru's right hand. "This is defintely going into my book." Neru thought. He waited to see what would happen.

Jutsu:

Chakra: 95/100
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't play with fire [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next