Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't play with fire [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

Don't play with fire [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 am

As Hikari Sensei's challenge started Ren began to get a weird and quite uncomfortable feeling coming from his hand. "What the... Why does my hand feel like this, man I don't know If'll be able to hold on great he's gonna get another free meal outta me." Ren thought as the weird feeling got to annoying and Ren let go of his Sensei's hand and got the urge to scratch it. "What did you do to win that, I know you did something but not sure what." Ren said continuing to scratch relentlessly at his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Neru laughed as the poor kid, lost the challenge and removed his hand from where Neru sent the electricity. "It's a simple technique." Neru replied as he wiped a tear of laughter. "Someday, in the future, people will be using this technique everywhere. I just know it." Neru said as he stood looking at the sun, it was now nearly afternoon. "Since you're of lightning affinity and wind affinity, it makes teaching you quite easy. All you have to do is charge and try to convert the chakra into a light electrical attack. It's really easy. Try performing it." Neru told Ren. Neru then started to charge his chakra again, so he could make Ren observe the jutsu more clearly. He would release the chakra, converting it to lightning. The hand would seem to flicker with lightning. "See?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:48 pm

"That's a pretty cool, let me try." Ren said as he began to charge his chakra. He took a deep look at Hikari sensei's hand to try to make just like his. He focused on making it just like his using his lightning and wind chakra. "Let's hope it just works." Ren thought.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:26 am

Neru waited for Ren to finish charging, in the meantime, he kept performing the jutsu. It wasn't apparent whether he was annoying Ren or teaching it to him. "Keep going, you're almost there." Neru said watching Ren's hand for the spark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't play with fire [Open]   Don't play with fire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't play with fire [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2