Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battening Down the Clinic [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

Battening Down the Clinic [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Battening Down the Clinic [Open]    Battening Down the Clinic [Open]  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:25 am

After a day of getting used to this ship, I settled down in my quarters inside infirmary. I began to take medical instruments out of their bags and placing them in the individual drawers they belonged in. I found my scalpel kit and strapped it to my belt. They were the newest tools in my arsenal. I was almost a bona-fide field surgeon, at least, the best that a genin could be. I left the door open in case anybody wanted to swing in and say hi or in case any of these guys got drunk and hurt themselves. If someone pulled that off within the first twenty four hours of being a crew, I'd be surprised. But I wouldn't at the same time. Pirates are interesting people.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

PostSubject: Re: Battening Down the Clinic [Open]    Battening Down the Clinic [Open]  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:53 am

Ren decided to take a look around the ship before heading back to the deck, which might not have been the best thing but it kept on bugging him. On his random stroll around it lead him toward the infirmary, where the door was wide opened. "Hello there, I assume your the doctor?" Ren asked feeling like he asked somewhat of a stupid question, why else would he be in the infirmary alone. He held his ocarina tightly in his right hand, while his ponytail hung over his left shoulder. Ren hoped that everyone on the crew would enjoy his music, or at least not hate it.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

PostSubject: Re: Battening Down the Clinic [Open]    Battening Down the Clinic [Open]  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Neru was trying to find where Ren might be on the ship. He decided to check out the rest of the ship in hopes of finding him. After checking most of the ship he decided to give up and found the infirmary. "Hmm, an infirmary? Never seen it on a ship before, then again, I never was on a ship." The door was open so Neru ignored knocking and just walked in. He saw one of the pirates, and Ren. "Hi, been looking for you Ren." Neru said as he looked towards Ren. He turned his face to the other pirate. "And who are you? Don't tell me. Are you the medic?"
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Battening Down the Clinic [Open]    Battening Down the Clinic [Open]  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:42 am

My small clinic was peaceful, I liked it. Out of the way, not much noise, nothing to bother me. As I was thinking this, one of the crew burst through he door, shortly followed by his friend. I looked through my mask at them, answering their questions. "Yeah, I'm Yuurei, the medic. You didn't hurt yourselves already, did you?" I wouldn't be surprised if they had, but I liked to give people the benefit of the doubt. I turned the questions around on the others. "What do you guys do on the ship?" I assumed the one was a musician, but I wasn't sure about the other one. He was too small to be a shipwright. Maybe he was the navigator. I shrugged and looked at the two, waiting for a response. A twinge of pain ran up my bad where the curse mark had been planted a while back. I think I'm due for some training with Shinobu.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Battening Down the Clinic [Open]    Battening Down the Clinic [Open]  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:05 am

Ren turned around not expecting to see see Neru, his sensei he gave a glance and a hello before answering the doctors questions. "I was just exploring and ended up here... and I am the musician." Ren said with a calmly smile, holding up his Ocarina some as he turned back to Neru and his ponytail fell over his shoulder. "So whats up?" He asked as he placed both of his hands in his pockets and yawned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Battening Down the Clinic [Open]    Battening Down the Clinic [Open]  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:29 am

Neru ignored Ren as he turned his attention towards the medic, Yuurei. "Yeah, I sure did hurt myself. But you seem to be in a more terrible condition, with that mask you wear." Neru snorted as he walked closer towards Yuurei. The mask looked quite strange, like that of an ANBU mask but having a different touch towards it. "Since you are a medic, do you mind demonstrating a special Ijutsu technique that you may know?" Neru said as he smirked. Yuurei seemed to have a rather calm presence, petty insults wouldn't phase him, that's what Neru thought. Neru would stop walking until he was less than a feat away from Yuurei.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Battening Down the Clinic [Open]    Battening Down the Clinic [Open]  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:20 pm

I was intrigued when the kid said he was the musician and held up his tiny little instrument, whatever it was. I was about to ask him what it was when he turned and addressed the other shinobi, so I shrugged and didn't bother. Then the other fellow asked if I'd hurt myself because of my mask. I replied to his statement quickly. "Yeah, doctor with a medical condition, because that makes sense. Actually, I just haven't gotten to taking it off yet. I only remove it once I trust the people around me enough to keep my identity secret." He then asked for a demonstration. A slight smirk hit my face. What to do? I began charging chakra into my hands and said, "Yeah, I'll give you a demonstration."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Battening Down the Clinic [Open]    Battening Down the Clinic [Open]  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Ren stood there awkwardly being ignored by Neru, which kinda ticked him off some but he forgot about about when the doctor said he'd give a demonstration a medical jutsu. "Cool I haven't seen very many Ijutsu techniques, should be interesting." Ren smiled slightly waiting for the doctor to demonstrate a technique.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Battening Down the Clinic [Open]    Battening Down the Clinic [Open]  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:15 am

Neru didn't seem to like the idea, with that smirk that came on Yuurei. "Where have I seen that before...' Neru wondered. "Yeah, show me what you got." Neru beckoned. "I don't have all day." Neru sarcastically sniggered. Yuurei seemed to remind Neru of himself, but only a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battening Down the Clinic [Open]    Battening Down the Clinic [Open]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battening Down the Clinic [Open]
Page 1 of 1