Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summoning [Ren]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Neru after many months, finally left Aerogakure to journey onto something new. This time he was at the Anghor mountains, and was closing in on the village. The village would be 2km away from where Neru stood. He was standing ontop of a peak and could see a clear view below of a river running down from a mountain and the village, which was quite small. Neru took a deep breath of the fresh air and felt a bit cold. Luckily he brought along his usual jacket, which was best for the cold enviroment. Journeying alongside Neru would be his only friend, Ren Hyuga. "Nearly there, let's take a break. This spot seems perfect enough to show me your summoning jutsu." Neru turned around. The peak was quite wide and did seem like it had enough support.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Ren now found himself at a different location then usual, he was at the Anghor Mountains with his sensei, Neru Hikari. They were closing on a village nearby though there was still quite a walk between them. Ren was following his sensei. Though they decided to take a break when reaching a peak. "Alright then sensei, just let me do the hand signs." Ren grinned as he began to do the hand signs, he hadn't brought out Xiao in sometime and was getting excited to see his old buddy again.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Neru waited for Ren to summon the animal. He still didn't know what the animal Ren brought, it would reflect on his personality, some how. Maybe it doensn't. Neru folded his arms and waited. "This should be interesting.." Neru thought.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Ren continued his hand signs while taking in the serine of the mountains, the various plants and flowers and wildlife, and the small stream over to the side. Ren enjoyed the outdoors, he kinda wished he could stay here forever, but that was just random thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Neru started to sit down, waiting for Ren to summon his animal. He crossed his legs and sat, with his hands clasped together. He rested his neck on the hands and waited with a bored look. "Hmm, it looks like a high level jutsu. You think you could handle it?" Neru smirked. He made small talk like this to wait out the summoning.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:19 pm

"No it's fine, It's actually ready now." Ren said with a sorta smirk. He then bite his thumb and slammed his hands to the floor as a large black circle appeared. Ren moved back some as a smoke cloud appeared. As it disappeared Xiao started to approach Ren. "Hey Xiao how's it been old buddy." Ren said raising up his hand. "Ren, its nice to see you again, and who's the guy over there." Xiao said as he shook Ren's hand then pointed at Neru. "Oh sorry that's my sensei." Ren said as they walked over to him. "Hikari Sensei, Xiao, Xiao, Hikari Sensei." Ren said grinning.

jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Neru's expression changed as Ren slammed his hand on the ground and suddenly a puff of smoke and what appeared was a monkey. "Hmm, a monkey? Well, that says alot about you." Neru laughed a bit. He stood up and walked over to the monkey and picked it up from its neck. "It's quite small." Neru then started to shake the monkey with a bored look on his face. "What does he do anyway?" Neru asked Ren.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:52 pm

"Hey sensei please put him down, me may not be the strongest summoning but he's my friend." Ren said as Xiao was trying to get Neru's grip off him. "Hey jerk, let me down you bully." Xiao yelled and started to make monkey noises angrily, until he remembered he had his staff with him. He then tried to wack Neru on the head with and if that worked he'd run and go hide behind Ren's leg.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Neru after Ren's request dropped Xiao. "Well that's interesting. I wonder what I would get if I summoned an animal." Neru commented. "Ren hand me the summoning scroll you have." Neru motioned to Ren. It was time for him to try out summoning an animal. "What could it be." Neru thought. For the first time in awhile, Neru was actually excited about something.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Xiao scrambled behind Ren's leg in a cowardly way like he tends to do when he gets frightened. "Thanks for putting Xiao down, and yeah sure thing." Ren said as he handed Neru the scroll. Xiao tugged on Ren's leg after and whispered. "Hey Ren I don't like the feeling this guy gives off, and has a jerky attitude." He said in a hushed and childish tone. "Don't worry Xiao when you get to know him he's not that bad of a guy." Ren whispered to him as he grinned and picked him up placing him on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Neru took the scroll and followed what Ren did to perform the summoning technique. He started to perform handseals. The wind would blow hard and Neru took a step closer to Ren, away from the peak. "Let's head down soon, I'm getting hungry". After finishing them he bit his thumb and pressed it on the ground. "Here goes nothing." Neru thought. Suddenly a cloud of smoke appeared and when it dispersed, an egg resting on its nest was visible. "An egg? You got to be kidding me. I thought I was more of a toad or tiger kind of guy. Whatever." Neru picked up the egg and examined it. "It could be a bird's egg, but who knows. Probably a lizard." The egg was greyish with a few dark spots on it. Neru tossed it a bit, but not too hard. "What do you think Ren?" Neru handed the egg to Ren so he could examine it. After Ren would be done examining, Neru would grab the egg and get another quick look at it. He would then slowly put the egg back. "Atleast I didn't get a monkey or something." Neru thought, looking at Xiao with a menacing look. "Let's see what the next stage brings us." Neru said outloud. He unsummoned the egg and started to perform handseals again.

Chakra: 80/100

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Ren watched as Neru performed the hand seals then everything else to summon something. Though it didn't seem Neru liked that all he got was an egg. "Hmm, an egg, pretty interesting it kinda drags more tension into wondering what it'll be later on." Ren grinned as Ren examined the egg for a few moments. "Not sure, it could be a vary of different animals, guess you'll have to do it again and then we might be able to see what it is." Ren said handing the egg back. Xiao glared at Neru when he mocked monkey's. "You just wait till I get older, your lucky Morikai isn't here to teach you a lesson about monkey's... jerk." Xiao said angrily, pouting. "Hey calm down guys, you know I love having you as my summon, Xiao." Ren said smiling at him. They then awaited for Neru to summon again.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 pm

"I guess you are right, Renny. Hopefully it's something strong." Neru started to perform handseals again. He still had blood dripping a bit from his hands, it hurt a bit but Neru could stand it. After finishing the handseals, Neru pressed his hands again on the dirt ground. He could see a black summoning sign form and a puff of smoke appeared. Suddenly, a very small bird was visible. "A bird? I wonder what type of bird it is...looks like a hawk or an eagle." Neru stated. He picked up the bird immediately after it was summoned. It looked frail, bald and seemed happy seeing Neru with all that chirping. "How annoying." Neru gave a pissed off face. The bird started to rub its head against Neru's hand. Neru just looked at it with a bored face. "I guess it likes me." Neru raised it up a bit to get a closer look. The bird would just hop over and hug Neru's nose. Neru's eyes turned to Ren. "You better not laugh." He took the bird from his nose and petted it on his head. "Well it is kinda cute." Neru smiled a bit, and I mean a really small smile. He then unsummoned it.

Chakra: 60/100
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:41 pm

"So it was a bird, huh cool." Ren said noticing the bird in the smoke before Neru picked it up. It chirped and hoped around some, but it looked like it just hatched a little bit ago. As the little bird hoped onto his nose and gave it a little hug, Ren wanted to laugh but thought it would be just to easy. "Don't worry I won't laugh." Ren said as Xiao interrupted him. "But I will, hahahahaha, it's like your its mommy, hahahaha." Xiao said laughing up a storm, grabbing his gut. "So your actually a big softy huh." Xiao said mocking Neru that actually made Ren chuckle a little but not very much.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:30 am

Neru glared at Xiao and formed a gun like formation on his hand, he then fired a harmless beam of light, next to Xiao's feet. "That'll teach him to stay shut." Neru remarked. He then blew his finger. "Time to see what comes next." Neru started to perform handseals, he looked at his thumb. It seemed the blood was kind of dried up but there was still some blood there. After finishing his handseals, Neru placed his hand on the ground again. "Here goes nothing." Again, a puff of smoke and what appeared to be a small hawk, with white feathers and ending with a touch of light blue. Its beak what a combination of black and dark blue, which was quite strange. "Hmm, interesting." Neru said. He lowered his hand so the bird could hop over to it. He would then raise his hand again. "It looks like a hawk. I think it should be ready to eat your monkey over there." Neru turned his head to Xiao and licked his lips. He then faced his body towards Ren so he could get a closer look at the bird. The bird pecked lightly at Neru's hand and as Neru raised his hand towards Ren, she looked at Ren but turned and hopped further up Neru's arm. "I guess she likes me. Can't wait to see it grown, but I guess we don't need to wait for that." Neru petted the hawk and then unsummoned it.

Chakra: 40/100
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Xiao jumped making a monkey noise as Neru shot the light at him. "Ren... he's being a jerk again." Xiao said pouting behind his leg. "Don't worry Xiao, he's to much of a good guy to actually hit you." Ren said  as Neru went back to summoning again. Thsi time a larger hawk appeared but it was still small. Xiao glared angrily at Neru as he made fun of his size kind of, along with saying his hawk could probably eat him not. Ren stared at her as she was put closer to his face. "Hey she seems kinda harmless to me." Ren said smiling at her. "I wonder when your summons are gonna start talking... Xiao started at the 3rd stage." Ren said happily as they awaited for the next summon.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:34 pm

"It might be possible after I summon it again." Neru replied. "But first, let's head down the cliff to a more open area, just incase." Neru turned and started to slide down the peak. He found a perfect lane without any rocks in the way and in a few seconds was able to land on the ground below. "Come on. I'm waiting." Neru started to perform handseals. After he had done so, he bit the lower part of his thumb. He then pressed his hand on the grass. A puff of smoke and a much larger hawk appeared. She seemed to have grown to the Adult stage or something close to that. She was almost 1.5 feet tall and set off to fly. Her wingspan seemed to be almost 2 feet. The colour of her feather's changed a bit. Instead of being light blue, it turned to a more white and brown mix. Most of her feather's were offwhite and her wings ended with a brown colour. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" Neru shouted as she flew. The bird didn't reply and instead spotted a small rat. She dived in and grabbed it, only to notice a small monkey beside a kid. Before she could fly over and grab Xiao. Neru called her "There are more monkeys on this side! Come to me and I'll show you myself." The bird seemed to understand what Neru said, and came to him. Neru raised his hand so she could land on it. She did so and was heavier than Neru thought. Neru gave Ren, whether he could see the hawk or not, a few seconds to see the hawk on Neru's hand before unsummoning it. "It seemed to have matured enough, let's see what the next stage brings us. And to be honest, I'm getting real damn tired of the jutsu, I think I can perform it one more time. Then we'll rest for a bit."

Chakra: 20/100
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Ren followed Neru down the cliff and awaited for the next summoning which was quite larger then the one before it. Xiao cowered behind Ren saying. "Man, I hate things bigger then me." Which made Ren laugh some as the bird noticed Xiao, it flew back over to Neru. "It seems your running low on chakra, shouldn't we stop now for a little, it could be dangerous." Ren said not wanting his sensei to be harmed.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:16 pm

"Just one more time, then we'll take a break, Renny." Neru replied. He performed handseals and finished them. After that, he slammed his hand on the grass and summoned for the second last time. After he did, Neru fell back in exhaustion. The hawk was now double its original size, it was about 3 feet and raised its wings to stretch, revealing a 5 ft wingspan. She turned her head towards Ren and then to Neru. "Are you the one who has summoned me? How weak." The hawk finally said its first words. Neru raised his head, "Shut...up...bitch..." and then fell to the ground to rest for a bit. "Vulgar insults, how pathetic. I'm Tara Strongwind. Respect is something I hold dearly, so I expect a gentle bow." She turned to Ren. She then noticed a small monkey behind him. "A-a-a-m-m-onkey?" Tara said in fear. She then hopped towards Neru and tried hiding behind his head. "Will you stop that?" Tara shouted talking to herself. "But I-I-I c-c-ca-can't, you know I'm scared of M-m-monkeys!" Tara stuttered with a coward voice. The whole site to Neru was confusing as hell, so he pretended to be knocked out, to let Ren handle this.

Chakra: 0/100
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Ren nodded knowing Neru would take break after and once again they waited for the next stage. This summmon was about twice as big and seemed to speak exactly what was on her mind, saying he was weak for laying down. "So she can speak now, and sensei you should be friends with your summons not arguing with them." Ren said happily as Tara coward seeing Xiao. "So bird brain afraid of me, huh." Xiao said making a scary face at her, making some monkey noises. "Come on Xiao, don't be mean." Ren said. "That jerk started it." Xiao said pouting moving back some. Ren looked over at Neru and he appeared to be knocked out. "Well guess i'll have to settle this." Ren said to himself, sighing. He approached Tara. "Hiya I'm Ren, and your summoner on the ground over there, is Neru Hikari. So Tara you seem to be quite straight forward and strong, but at the same time cowardice?" Ren said as Xiao was sticking his tongue out at Tara.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Neru opened his eyes to see Ren talking to his hawk. "Phew. This'll give me time to relax." Neru would rest for about 5 minutes, so he could replenish some of his chakra.

"How dare you think of me as a coward!" Tara shouted at Ren. "Show some respect to your elders." Tara flapped her long wings to show off. "You too Monkey." Tara snapped at Xiao. She walked over and pecked on Neru's face. "Wake up, I'm hungry for mice." She exclaimed. Neru tried avoiding the pecks but couldn't stand it anymore. As Tara came in for a peck, Neru grabbed her neck quickly and held on to it. "Back off. I'm tired." He started to hold tighter on Tara's neck. Tara would start flapping so she could escape but Neru held on. Tara managed the words, "Let go of me already!". Neru decided to let loose the grip and took a deep breath in exhaustion. This hawk was quite annoying and polar to Neru's personality. "I'll show you the way just give me a minute." Neru slowly stood up and stretched his arms. Tara flapped her wings so she was flying at the same level as Neru's head. "Okay Tara, come on to my hand and I'll show you the way." Tara nodded and landed on Neru's arm. In a flash, Neru quickly unsummoned her. "Finally. That's done. Now to summon her one more time." Neru performed handseals and bit his other thumb, as opposed to his bitten one. A puff of smoke and for the last time, Tara was summoned, as powerful as she could be. She flew in the air for a few feet and then came down flapping over. She had a small summoning scroll in her mouth and dropped it on Neru's head. It was quite heavy than it appeared. "I guess that's the summoning contract." Neru stated. "It indeed it is, twit. You are supposed to sign it in blood to seal the contract." Tara replied. Neru nodded, and opened the scroll. There weren't many names, only one struck his eye, an Uchiha. He then found an empty spot and wrote his name. "There we go." Neru finished writing and the scroll disappeared in a poof. "Now you and I are part of a contract, so you best protect me, and I shall do the same." Tara stated in a puff voice. "Whatever." Neru raised his hand so Tara could sit on it. "Ren let's go to the village, I'm hungry." With that Neru started to walk towards the village.

[Topic Left]

[Topic Left]
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:21 am

To be honest, Ren didn't care much for Tara's overbearing personality, but he was pretty level headed and wouldn't say anything. And frankly he didn't like the way they treated each other... if anything they seemed more like enemies then friends, but it wasn't his concern anyway.. "Crappy bird brain." Xiao said quietly. As Neru signed the contract and Tara left for the final time, Ren and Xiao kinda yawned, they didn't realize it took this long even though they went through the same training. "Alright Xiao lets go get some food." Ren said with a smile. Xiao nodded and they followed Neru back to the village.

[Topic Left]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summoning [Ren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summoning [Ren]   Summoning [Ren] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summoning [Ren]
Page 1 of 1