Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Call

Go down 
+9
Irrefragabiles Crystállum
Masuyo Anzai
Neo
Kulbulnas
Haru
Shinobu
Shizen Tekuta
Tsukai
Bryn T. Stormblood
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

Role Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Call   Role Call - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:19 pm

Cool dude. I would love to hear more from ya. Email me: micfrank14@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

Female Character Age : 21
Ryo : 36900

Role Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Call   Role Call - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 6:46 am

Darn I missed it again LOL! Well let me know yall. I missed the email though my little Brother mentioned he got one.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

Role Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Call   Role Call - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:57 am

Well i'm here and looking to get things going, will camp the chatbox for a bit, see if anyone comes on!
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

Role Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Call   Role Call - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 am

Also you can also contact me at puckojp@hotmail.com or add me on Skype, PuckoJP
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

Role Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Call   Role Call - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 8:03 pm

I'll say it a thousand times over. I'm always willing to boot the site back up, and I'll always leave it here and open (For those of you who don't know, I changed the URL to Narutopol.com). Thing is, every time people ask me to help boot it up, after a few days I'm always left the only one trying. Which I'm not doing anymore. If you can get a group of people up and working on ideas and you can show me that you're REALLY into this, I'm game for giving it the official 'yes.'

Real life HAS taken its firm hold on me though. I'm in a serious relationship, a full-time job, my Youtube hobby, among many other things, so you really have to prove to me that you're into this idea before I start trying to take a lot of time out of my life to help. Don't get me wrong, I'd be more than happy to do it (I love it), but if it's an empty cause, there's no point.

Best of luck to you all, and welcome back, Puck.

Edit: Haru REALLY stepped up to the plate on the last time we did this, so I'd refer yourself to him for any questions as he's shown he can go above and beyond with his work. He will refer any final decisions to me for the time being.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 15600

Role Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Call   Role Call - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:36 am

Just posting to show I'm here as well and ready to continue my involvement. I as well have full life shit going on with 2 jobs, (really only one since I just got promoted and am officially quitting one tomorrow) so I'm gonna have a more freed up schedule. People who will be helping in the rebuild, I can link you to current tasks at hand and I will most likely be making a group chat on Facebook to help with discussions. PM with any questions, and what not, but seriously, let's do some work. I'd love to get her good as new. And again, welcome back, Puck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Call   Role Call - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Call
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2