Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nukumori Dovahkiin
Genin

Character Age : 25
Ryo : 1000

The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees! Empty
PostSubject: The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees!   The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:56 am

Another day in peaceful Morigakure. The weather was just right and the sun was peering through the tops of the trees. Today, I was on my way to the training grounds to train with Yonoo-sama and truly begin the slow process of earning my up to having the honor of marrying him some day. I walked casually in my fitted outfit, comprised of a black undershirt and some simple leggings with a green vest worn over the shirt. It took be about an hour to arive and when I did, I spoke aloud to myself. "Alright! Lets do this!" People around me looked at me weird and I bent my head down in shame and embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees!   The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:13 am

The morning brought with it a warm touch to my face as I stood atop the trees, gazing at the sky. It was once again clear and the day began like any other, except only one thing. Today was the first official day that I would begin training my betrothed, Nukumori. I couldn't help but smile at the thought and then start running back down toward the training grounds to begin the day of training. Lets see what she can do. At the very least, she'll manage to get my attention. I ran to the training grounds at half speed and still made it there in thirty seconds flat, without losing my steady breathing and wrapped my arms around Nukumori's waist. "Hello there, love. Are you ready to begin your training? As a warning, I won't go easy on you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees!   The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Bro, you are still in the desert. If youre wanting to RP in Mori then you need to travel and Im fairly certain youve been warned before, last chance man
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees!   The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:48 pm

(OOC: Wait wait wait. I was told by Takeru that, since this topic was made before I traveled to Sakyugakure, I can still post in it. Don't be getting mad at me for it. Get mad at him.)
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees!   The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:04 pm

(OOC: Just checked the dates of when the topic was made and I shouldn't have listened to Takeru xD I will as always continue to wait until traveling back to Morigakure. Sorry for my idiocy.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees!   The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Training Begins! Two Seeds Grow into Trees!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Woods Province :: Morigakure: Village Hidden in the Forest :: Tsurī no Seichō-
Jump to: