Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Training Partner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

Male Character Age : 16
Ryo : 5900

A Training Partner Empty
PostSubject: A Training Partner   A Training Partner Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:37 am

While healing up in the medical centre, Arizen thought back to his match in the Exams. How he lost the match without so much as landing a hit himself.

That fight back there... I know now why lost the match like I did; I was totally unprepared. To get stronger, and someday realise my potential as a shinobi, I need to train. But... I don't see the point in training alone. His body was in much better condition now, so he decided to find some of the other contestants. The first person he found was a man that looked much older than he did. Alright, I'll try him.

He called out to the older shinobi. "Hey, old guy!"
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

A Training Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Training Partner   A Training Partner Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:47 am

Neru was planning on meeting Sora Henkaku, the kid with the epic hammer. He was heading towards the medical area then to the lobby, where most participants stay. "Hmm, it will be an interesting chat, with that Sora person." Neru thoyught as he was passing the hallway to the medical centre. He crossed the hallway and entered the area, it was big for a medical room, about 50x45m rectanglular area. He saw many empty white beds, and nurses moving around, in an organised fashion. The one you would probably see in a beehive. "Hmm I wonder where the entrance to the lobby is." Neru then heard a person shout "Hey, old guy!". Neru turned around to see the participant who was battling against Sora Henkaku. "Are you referring to me?" Neru asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

A Training Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Training Partner   A Training Partner Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:59 am

"Yeah, you." He responded back. "I need to ask you a favour."

Arizen then realised he'd have a tough time trying to train with someone if he didn't know the person's name.

"By the way, old guy, what was your name?"
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

A Training Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Training Partner   A Training Partner Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:46 am

"Hmm, what's in it for me? If anything, could you tell me more about Sora Henkaku?" Neru replied. He shoved his hands in his pockets, with only his thumbs inside the pocket. "My name you ask? I'm Neru, from Fukamigakure." Neru stated, he rolled his jacket over to reveal his headband on his right shoulder. "You must be Arizen, hmm?" Neru asked with the same smile, more of a smirk really.
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

A Training Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Training Partner   A Training Partner Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:38 am

"Sora Henkaku, huh? So that's his surname! Well, he did use some strange jutsu that transformed his body. Maybe it's a clan thing?" Arizen was in a clan of his own with unique jutsu, so he reasoned that might be the case with Sora as well. "And yeah, I'm Arizen, of Morigakure." He pointed with his thumb at his headband. "Anyways, I was going to ask that you help me train after the Exams."
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

A Training Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Training Partner   A Training Partner Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:09 am

"Hmm, it might be, that hammer is one dangerous weapon. Don't worry, I already know your name, but I didn't know you were from Morigakure. Hmm, train with you after the exams? Name your place and time. I'd prefer it to be on Aerogakure." Neru replied with the same expression he had before. Neru turned around and started walking towards what seemed to be the lobby. "Meet me after my match and we will discuss about it." Neru told, as he was walking.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Training Partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Training Partner   A Training Partner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Training Partner
Page 1 of 1