Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training the Runt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Character Age : 27
Ryo : 17400

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:21 am

I stood at the top of a hill near the edge of the hidden sky village, it was an interesting site to see the horizon go on and on with nothing in the way. The demon within me seemed to enjoy it as well, for the first time in months I felt at ease and could breathe easy. Earlier today I had asked Kushino to meet me here for a bit of training to reflect on her loss in the exams, there was something in mind for this session that would no doubt be engraved into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Female Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13100

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:30 am

Kushino was eager to get some training in, even if it was with Shitai he was still stronger then her and her superior atleast rank wise. Kushino made her way up the hill to meet Shitai, slightly panting from her run across the Village, he just HAD to choose the furthest place to train her. Kushino abruptly stopped behind Shitai ''Ok I'm here..'' She panted. Kushino was slightly fearful of what was coming, it would come as no surprise if he planned to throw her off the side, both his and Takeru's teaching methods are drastic to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:34 am

I looked over my shoulder and her and nodded as I got to my feet. I dusted myself off and motioned for her to follow as we walked along a paved path in the area, it was time to discuss her failure. "Well then, you did well in the exams but your opponent did better. However as is always the case with defeat you can learn something, can you tell me what it is?" I had taken out my cigarettes and was smoking as we walked, hands in my coat pockets as I looked forward while waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:45 am

Kushino followed as Shitai motioned her, carefully she listened as he spoke, she knew her fail with the Chuunin exams had something to do with this meeting, was it really her fault she fought some guy who had a curse mark. Kushino thought for a moment about Shitai's question, knowing if she gave the wrong answer no doubt she would be scolded or punished in some way. Taking in a breath ''With more training I can become a better Kunoichi, with more experience I'll become a better fighter'' She replied, it was the only thing she could think of under pressure.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:58 am

I nodded as she answered, at least she had a positive outlook on this. "With experience comes wisdom and from wisdom we grow stronger. From watching your fight however I observed one major flaw in your form. You fight with ferocity but thinking on the fly is weak and needs improvement." I continued walking along like normal as we spoke, I needed to understand how she was thinking for now to make the proper judgement on what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:08 am

Kushino remained by Shitai's side as they walked and talked, for someone who bleeds alot from the nose he seemed like a pretty cool and smart guy. Kushino nodded at the points he made and he was right ''I agree.. Not once did I defend nor counter and I failed to continue creating strategies, my mind was focused on winning and putting on a good show'' She said thinking back to her fight with Yuurei, as a person she still needed work maturing and gaining 'wisdom'. ''I based my attacks solely on brute force by trying to hit him with my Scythe and in the end its what got me a loss'' She added.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:13 am

I nodded, "Good answer, Takeru and I should think of ways to develop a new fighting style for you. Your current abilities make you little more than a bruiser in battle though even with that you should be able to find ways to make it work." I stopped walking without any warning, standing there in the middle of the path I looked up at the sky silently, the gears in my head turning as I tried to decide on today's training.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:21 am

Kushino stopped in her tracks as Shitai halted, he seemed to be thinking over a few things so she allowed him to do peacefully. Kushino brought herself to think about a new way of fighting, she really only had her seals and Kuraina her scythe not to mention her chains. Her chains.. they played a large part in her fighting style and Shitai and Takeru were both yet to seem it, she never got the chance to while in The Chuunin Exams. Kushino closed her eyes for a brief moment, she mainly relied on Brute force though Close to mid range seemed more her style perhaps even long range though it was hard to find a way to make her jutsu work with a fighting style.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:30 am

I nodded as I came to my decision, I grabbed the girl by the back of her shirt and threw her over the railing that marked the edge of the village. I looked over said edge to observe what was going on for a few seconds before I climbed onto the railed and dove off myself, I was about ten feet above her in the air as I called out. "Time to work on you on the fly thinking, can't think of anything better than this to be honest." As I opened my mouth to speak my cigarette flew out and I cursed, I couldn't smoke during this training whic pissed me off but it should teach me a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:49 am

Kushino felt herself be thrown off the railing, as she had suspected he threw her off. The chat earlier was obviously to lower her guard or something. Kushino snapped out of her thought as she fell through the air she had better things to do then think about that. Kushino thought above the possible ways to save herself so with that she began charging her chakra ''I'm not dying Today'' She scoffed as she felt the air brush past her face.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:53 am

I straightened my body to speed my descent until I was level with her. From my upside down position I told her my answer to her creed. "Then you had better get to thinking, use whats around you or this is the finale of your story. And this ending would really fall flat." I looked down at the ground far below, based on our falling velocity it should be a good ten to fifteen minutes before we hit sea level so there was plenty of time but not many resources.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:05 am

Kushino continued her handsigns, her plan seemed simple yet smart but she would not reveal it just yet, she still needed more chakra. Kushino brought her attention to Shitai as she performed the handsigns ''I'm going to prove I deserve to be a Jinchuriki'' She said nodding to Shitai.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:09 am

I nodded back to her as she seemed to be working on some sort of plan, I wondered what she had in mind though we had plenty of time to discover it. I just folded my arms while remaining upside down as I looked around at the sky, the Nibi seemed to be enjoying this free falling flight.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:16 am

Kushino finished the last of her handseals, she had gathered enough chakra to perform her jutsu, before doing so Kushino reached around and grabbed ahold of Kuraina and placed the blade near her face, in a quick motion Kushino slammed her palm onto the blade of Kuraina causing six chains to form from a glowing circle position on the blade. The Chains soared at 25mph 60ft in the air toward the railings where they had come from. Kushino once again began charging her chakra only this time into the staff of Kuraina.

Name: Binding Chakra Chains: Level 2
Rank of Jutsu: C
Element Affinity: -
Type: Ninjutsu (Barrier Ninjutsu)
Distance: 60 feet
Description: Hand seals, after their hand seals the caster places their palm on the ground. A glowing circle appears around the caster's hand from which six chakra chains form, each the durability of steel. All of these chains end with a harpoon style blade that shoot out at the target at 25 mph. Should the target be hit by the chains they are paralyzed and bound in place either unless they can break the chains (strength of steel) or wait until the technique ends. The chains do not actually tear open the flesh of the victim, rather they pass through them and lock in place, there is a sensation of pain as though these were normal blades though. The chains themselves are able to have seals placed onto them, the seals will work as they are designed but the only difference is the Harpoon then a hand. This technique normally only lasts for one round though the caster is able to remain stationary and pump chakra into their hand (and in turn the circle the chains are from) to extend that duration. This extension works at a rate of 10 chakra per round for each extra round (maximum of 3 rounds). 6 round cool down.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:21 am

I looked up as her chains reached towards the railing but they fell short and found nothing but thin air around their points. I then looked back to her, she seemed to be focusing her chakra again but into what? A secondary technique? I had no idea what she was going to do but it couldn't hurt to stay silent and observe.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:39 am

Kushino first began by releasing her first chakra chains, she had the same thing in mind only better. Kushino had finished charging enough chakra ''Expand'' she called as Kuraina extended 13ft long, once again she slammed her fist on the blade of Kuraina that once again glowed. This time nine chakra chains flew up at a speed of 40mph. With the extension on Kuraina of 13ft the nine chakra chains reached a height of 113ft in the air, as they reach the railing they wrapped themselves around it tightly causing Kushino to jolt to a stop.

Name: Binding Chakra Chains: Level 3
Rank of Jutsu: B
Type: Ninjutsu (Barrier Ninjutsu)
Distance: 100 feet
Description: Hand seals, after their hand seals the caster places their palm on the ground. A glowing circle appears around the caster's hand from which nine chakra chains form, each the durability of titanium. All of these chains end with a harpoon style blade that shoot out at the target at 40 mph. Should the target be hit by the chains they are paralyzed and bound in place either unless they can break the chains (strength of titanium) or wait until the technique ends. The chains do not actually tear open the flesh of the victim, rather they pass through them and lock in place, there is a sensation of pain as though these were normal blades though. The chains themselves are able to have seals placed onto them, the seals will work as they are designed but the only difference is the Harpoon then a hand. This technique normally only lasts for one round though the caster is able to remain stationary and pump chakra into their hand (and in turn the circle the chains are from) to extend that duration. This extension works at a rate of 15 chakra per round for each extra round (maximum of 3 rounds). 8 round cool down.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:43 am

I chuckled, just barely she had managed to attach herself to the surface up above. I also grabbed the shaft of her scythe and gave her my congratulations as well as instructions for phase two of this training. "Good job using what you have to get the job done, now let's see how you far in combat on the fly." I grabbed her wrist and yanked it free of the weapon, breaking the connection between her and the weapon should end her technique and send both of us free falling to the ground once more. While Kushino was unaware I had been doing some training myself and could make sure neither of us died from this.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:50 am

Kushino felt a brief essence of pride as she saved herself from falling, it was a great feat that lasted a mere few seconds till Shitai removed her grip causing the chakra chains to disappear. Once again she was falling ''What are you doing! A fight? I just saved myself and now you want to fight?'' She almost roared. ''This seems fun and all but now of all times?'' She added. Kushino crossed her arms in annoyance before she decided to waver it off ''Fine then lets begin Sensei Shitai'' She said positioning her hand in the direction of Kuraina. ''Return'' she called as as Kuraina came flying back to Kushino's hand.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:22 am

I smirked as she commented on my timing, personally I felt it couldn't be any better. In fact had I been a tad more cruel this would be a mirror of the training my grandfather gave me on my first visit to the samurai village so there was no better time. "Let's see what you can do." I held out my hand and my insects flew around until they formed into a black blade, resembling a katana without a tsubasa. "I call it the infestation blade, careful not to get sliced by it." I nose dove down towards her, her weapon already back in her hands with my own at the ready, things would get rather interesting rather quickly now.

Name: Infestation Blade
Rank of Jutsu: A
Type: Ninjutsu
Distance: Touch
Description: The user will form a hand seal and hold out their hand in a closed fist. Bugs will swarm up into their hand and create a "sword" that is 4 and a half feet long and as thick as a katana. This sword can cause the same amount of damage as a normal katana. When an opponent is struck with the sword, a few of the bugs stay behind and infest the wound. They begin feeding on the opponent's chakra, saping it slowly. The bugs are hard to remove as they are inside a wound and are painful to dig out, this will cause the opponent to have to spend a full round to remove the insects. The blade breaks after ten strikes. This blade can be destroyed by s rank fire.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:37 am

Kushino readied herself for an attack, instead of focusing on hitting her Opponent first her plan now was to wait for the right opening and counter, fighting while falling also made things seem harder as well but with the air around them her next phase in the battle would assist in her plan. Kushino charged her chakra just in case she needed it awaiting for Shitai to attack. ''Try and land a hit on me'' She laughed cockily hiding a hint of nervousness, raising Kuraina toward Shitai still at a length of 13ft.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:57 am

As I was diving down I twisted my body around the blade of her weapon and grabbed onto it's shaft. I pulled my arm with my bug blade and gave a powerful swing at the girl, lucky her that even if this did work the weapon doesnt cut very deep.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:14 am

Kushino smiled as Shitai seemed to have fallen for her trap, she had planned for him to approach her closely and attack, now it was time for her plan to flow into motion. Kushino slammed her hand onto her chest allowing six chains to fly out at 25mph aimed straight at Shitai, if they were to lock on he would be stuck in place, keeping herself as still and stiff as possible they were falling. Immediately following it Kushino called ''Descend'' causing Kuraina to shrink down to 5ft long hopefully harming him in someway. Kushino worried about hurting him due to Kuraina's sheer power.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:50 am

As I grabbed her weapon the chains hit me, keeping me still as she called her weapon back to her. Having a grip on the shaft I was brought along, my sword at the ready as it had been when I was trapped. At this point she would either have to let go of her weapon of take a direct blow and become infested with my kikaichu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training the Runt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Runt   Training the Runt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the Runt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: The Sky :: Aerogakure-
Jump to: