Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik} Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik}   Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik} Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 am

It was about three in the day and everyone was going about their business. I myself was as usual doing my daily rounds and making small talk with some of the villagers. The village was rather boisterous this day and it put a smile on my face. The gentle breeze sent along the aromas of the many different fragrances, foods, and restaurants. I stood in place, taking all of these scents and happiness, warming my very soul and putting it to peace. Standing at the gate to the village was always the best place to take in everything in the village. Ah, peace is such bliss.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik}   Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik} Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:21 am

(OOC: This topic can't happen. You're in the desert IC at the moment, and Finnik is in the forest. Keep that in mind for future topics.)
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Finnik
Genin
Finnik

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 2205

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik}   Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik} Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:52 am

(*Glares at Yonoo.* I'm gonna post anyway, so he can post instantly when he RETURNS)

Finnik was doing his regular mid-day routine of running along the rooftops of the village. He would be dressed in a pair of black polyester shorts which made their way to his knee caps, along with a orange, sleeveless shirt. His basic exercising outfit. His white hair would be blowing in the wind as his footsteps pattered along the rooftops. He would continue to run along the rooftops, jumping from roof to roof. "Aha! You can do it, Finnik! Make it to the gate! Ahahaha!" He would let out a laugh as he jump from a ledge of a roof, and grabbing a branch of a tree nearby, and swing to the other roof. He would quickly get closer and closer to the gates of the village, a big grin spreading on his face.As he reached the final ledge of the village, he would jump of of it, screaming, "My name is Finnik Dovahkiin, My motto is EXTREME!" He would then land into a hay pile, right next to the open doors of the village. He would quickly get up from it, letting out a big chuckle as he walked away from it.

(He would land and yell right next to you, because if I'm not mistaken, you're standing at the gates.)
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik}   Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik} Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:28 pm

As I enjoyed the peace of the village, taking in its atmosphere, I heard a rather awful sound similar to that of laughter. It was loud and full of youth and attitude. As the sound got closer, I couldn't help but sigh and shake my head as I realized who was making all the noise coming my way. Finnik. That boy had more energy than a lion chasing its dinner, and sometimes it was so annoying, I wanted to smack him up-side the head. I could then, moments later, hear his cliche and completely unprofessional catch-phrase that again made me shake my head in disappointment; especially after the embarrassment he caused with one of the other genin in Elkwood. Hearing about that made me want to vomit it was so disgraceful. "My name is Finnik Dovahkiin, My motto is EXTREME!" I watched a he jumped off a building, landing in the hay pile just feet away from me. Why oh why did he have to be a part of our clan. Why? He got out of the hay pile and began walking toward me, and as he was about to walk past me on my right side, I grabbed the top front area of his head - right around the top of the forehead - and shook my head again. I then spoke to him as I squeezed the part of his head that I grabbed every couple of seconds. "Finnik...what have I said about disturbing the peace of the village...? Today, you will receive something very special from me...so you're coming with me to the training grounds." I would then begin walking in the direction of the training grounds, dragging Finnik by his head, sighing and nodding my head in embarrassment and in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Finnik
Genin
Finnik

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 2205

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik}   Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik} Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Finnik would be walking away from his crash site, a smile covering his face. He heard loud foot steps behind him, disappointed ones.. Oh no.. No no no.. Suddenly the smile was soon a shocked expression as a hand wrapped around the top of his head. Oh no., he thought, "Yonoo." Yonoo. The man who basically thought of Finnik as a son. Finnik did run to him in a dark part of his past, and wanted safety in the village, and it was given to him. Yonoo's grip tightened on his head, he seemed to hate Finnik's catch phrase, what was wrong with his catch phrase!? "Fine, Gah-! Let.. Go of me, I won't 'disturb peace' Anymore! Ahh! This hair doesn't look like much, but it does requir- Ahh! Finnik would then start slapping the arm as he was being dragged to the training grounds.

(Bumpino)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik}   Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a Certain Circus Boy {Yonoowari & Finnik}
Page 1 of 1