Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look who's back (Bryn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masuyo Anzai
Chūnin
Masuyo Anzai

Female Character Age : 20
Ryo : 6611

Look who's back (Bryn) Empty
PostSubject: Look who's back (Bryn)   Look who's back (Bryn) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:13 am

There it was again, complete and absolute boredom. Training and food could only go so far it seemed. Even Masuyo's own so called "gang mates" were no help. It seems that while she was gone, the story on how she was now living here had gotten around and they began calling her soft! SOFT!
Sitting in the middle of the floor, trying to concentrate on peaceful thoughts to ebb the ever growing typhoon of anger in her head, Masuyo's face never relaxed. That same scowl sat there, day in and day out. Well, it seemed everything had come full circle for her. All those people wanted was to use her and her abilities. Like she always said: who needed people anyway? Coming from her trance she let her face fall into her open palms.
What had her life come to? She didn't even know anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

PostSubject: Re: Look who's back (Bryn)   Look who's back (Bryn) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:18 pm

I stood in the doorway after returning from my venture just in time to watch Masuyo battle herself in her head on the floor of my room. "Get up," I said coldly. The scorn on my face showed that the games I usually enjoyed playing with her would be ever nonexistent on this day, and hate flowed from the two short words I spoke to her. Not hatred towards her, but the hatred of my job. Something was coming, and immediate action had to be taken to save my people, including improving my military capabilities. "Come with me. Now." I turned and left, while fitting my Knuckles over each hand. I walked towards the training hall, and I hoped that she would follow immediately. I don't know what I'd do if I was kept waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Masuyo Anzai
Chūnin
Masuyo Anzai

Female Character Age : 20
Ryo : 6611

PostSubject: Re: Look who's back (Bryn)   Look who's back (Bryn) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Well look who decided to show up. Seemed the man of this house hold has finally decided to come back! He seemed different though...cold and angry. This was going to be juicy. Masuyo quickly stood and followed, grinning from ear to ear. He would probably think she was just trying to mess with him how he knew her. But to be honest...she was glad he was back and was intrigued by his angry mood.
But of curse, he didn't need to know that. Masuyo felt the tension behind him, and began to wonder if something was about to happen. Something that would put everyone's lives at risk. Even if this provided a chance to prove herself to not only her leader but her fellow villagers as well, she couldn't help but feel the slightest tinge of doubt for the slightest second. She had never seen Bryn so angry, to be honest...she respected him a lot more when he was angry.
This was a man she could follow into battle. Not that goofy upbeat guy she'd met a few weeks ago. Even so she still respected him either way, he was her leader after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look who's back (Bryn)   Look who's back (Bryn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look who's back (Bryn)
Page 1 of 1