Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

Character Age : 16
Ryo : 9204

Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Empty
PostSubject: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 pm

Sora sat with his feet up on a log in one of the many parks scattered across Aerogakure. He was beginning to get tired of this place and its stuffy samurai, he had come to the village upon learning they did not use chakra like regular shinobi, but was soon disappointed with the swordsmen. He had tried to find some of the shinobi that lived in the village to challenge but so far had had no luck.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:21 pm

After a few days of constant Raksaka research and coming up with dead ends, I needed to get out of my apartment. I hastily threw on my boots (I made sure Borei was stuffed in my left boot. Just in case) and shadow mask, as well as my cloak. I didn't even bother to change the skinny jeans and t-shirt that I'd been wearing for days on end. I hit the streets and wandered into the nearest park. It was a nice escape. I noticed a man laying on a log across the park, but shrugged. Instead, I just walked around the forest. My quiet personality wasn't about to engage in random conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:24 pm

Sora cracked an eye open as a man severl years older than himself walked by, he instantly recognised him as one of the shinobi that lived in the village. "You, Shonobi, fight me!"
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm

As I walked by, the 'man' who was laying on the log turned out to be a teenager. No more than 15 or 16 years in age. He spouted out something as I walked by, I thought it was directed at another person at first, but noticed nobody had stopped. I then stopped and looked at him, my brown eyes were shadowed by my mask, but they looked at the teen. It would've just looked like blackness to him, but I could see him clearly. I didn't say a single thing, but I nodded. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Sora grinned as he charged forwards towards his opponent, there was no time for meaningless banter in a contest to prove himself. He did not know what type of abilities his opponent possessed to abstained from morphing, instead he launched a right hook towards the opponents chin.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:53 pm

To my surprise, the teen jumped up and charged at myself. I leaped to the right about 5 feet. Landing on one foot while pivoting to face the man whose attack I just avoided. I flicked on chakra sensory to get a lock on the man. I began charging chakra into my hands and through out my body. I was preparing myself for any other attacks that the man had.

95/100

Chakra Sensory

Rank of Jutsu: -
Element Affinity: -
Type: -
Distance: Refer to description
Description: Born with this ability, certain shinobi attain the power to sense chakra without the use of Sage Mode. This is limitless but requires the use of 5 chakra per post to keep active. Unlike the Sharingan or Byakugan, those with Chakra Sensory cannot see chakra, but sense it's presence. It cannot be blocked by obstacles such as rocks or tree. As you grow in rank, you can open your range and number of people in which you can sense. At genin, it is within 40 meters. At chuunin, it is within 60 meters. At s. jounin, it is 80 meters. A jounin, is 100 meters. S Rank/ SS Rank is 120 meters. All are within a diameter distance.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:57 pm

Sora landed and spun as he reached into his belt and drew out a kunai, he tossed the weapon at his opponent before leaping after it this time aiming a kick at the man's knees. As far as he could tell his opponent hadn't used any techniques yet and he was unwilling to Morph blind. "Is that the best you've got?" he taunted as his leg swung through the air.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:05 am

I had no clue what was up with this person. I was looking directly at him, yet, there was no chakra signature. What the fuck? Something had to be up. I kept it active for a little while more, but then decided it was useless. I shut it down. It still continued to charge chakra into my hands and body. I was stalling. I smirked inside my mask when the boy taunted me. I stood still. He'd have to come to me.

90/100
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:10 am

Sora grinned as his kunai and kick both connected with his opponent, the fool had stayed completely still instead of trying to evade the attacks. The action put Sora on egde though as most normal combatants would at least try and avoid such simple attacks. After his kick connected he jumped back away from the man and circled him slowly, keeping both eyes glue for him and ready to react at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:22 am

The kunai that the boy threw connected with my shoulder and stuck. I watched the boy fly toward me, realizing I'd slightly underestimated him, so I bent my knee slightly so it didn't get popped out of socket. I fell backward, pulling the kunai out of my shoulder as I did so. My charge through my body was complete. Under my clothes, a seal formed in the kanji of "shadow" I morphed with the shadows. I was now camouflaged perfectly in the shadows of the trees in this park. I drew Borei from my boot then stabbed the ground with the boy's kunai. He'd not see it until I let go of the handle. I rolled to the right, in a somersaulting motion. Then watched the boy closely. I knew nothing other than he was apparently good with taijutsu. I waited for the boy before I made my next move, but this time, he wouldn't see me coming.

70/100

Name: Shadow Morphing Seal
Rank of Jutsu: C
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Distance: Self
Description: Charge required. After a charge, the user focuses chakra to the center of their chest, forming a seal of the kanji for "Shadow." This seal morphs the user, along with anything he is wearing, into the shadows, blending them with the environment. It makes it seem as if they'd disappeared from thin air. Shadows are required for the jutsu to work, though they can move short distances between shadows before they become visible. Lasts for 4 posts. Cool down of 5 posts.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:30 am

Sora let out a mental whoop o victory at the damage he had done to his opponent, hitting the shoulder would mean that arm would be less effective. When his opponent suddenly vanished the hair rose on the back of his neck and he panicked slightly, unsure of what techniques could come flying out of the shadows. "So that's how it is, well then mr shadow get a lod of this! GAON SOARING!" Jets formed along his back and limbs and the grass stirred as air began pumping out of the jets. With a kick of his legs Sora jumped into the air and flew up to hover at 20ft. "Now what mr Shadow?"

4/10 Points Remaining

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:46 am

I was a bit taken back as the boy morphed his legs into jets and fly into the air. Wait, his legs morphed... That's not normal. He had no chakra and he morphed. He had to be the result of a fucked up experiment. Or he could have been one of the Henkaku clan. A rare clan known to be scattered through out the world. I remember medical notes about one of them who'd been autopsied by the rebellion. No chakra and a strange bloodline that allowed them to adapt quickly. But I couldn't be positive.

As an assassin, I'd learned to climb very well. Good enough to make the tree not shake once as I climbed twenty feet as fast as I could. Still in the shadows, I was able to conceal myself as well. My charging was finally complete and with it would bring the end of this little boy. I was within reach of the boy, maybe about 3 feet. Just long enough for my fingers to touch. Perfect. I jolted my arm out, with a trajectory that would leave my fingertips on a crash course with the morphed leg of the boy. The shock that would pulse through his system would fuck up his nervous system and send him crashing to the ground. The electricity would leave him stunned for a few minutes. I already had begun planning my next move.

40/100

Name: Raiton: Minor Nervous System Shock
Rank of Jutsu: B
Element Affinity: Raiton
Type: Ijutsu
Distance: Contact
Description: Charge required. After the required charge, the user focuses raiton chakra into their hands. If contact is made with an opponent, the raiton on the users hands courses through the opponents nervous system, shocking it on a minor scale, doing enough nerve damage to stun the target for 1 post. After the initial stun, the targets speed and reaction time are decreased by 30% because of the damaged nerves and the strain placed on the body because of it. Cool down of 7 posts.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Sora scratched his head nervously as he hovered in the air, his opponent still hadn't shown himself yet and he was dangerously close to some trees. He expelled a burst of air and rose another 5 ft as he drifted back into the centre of the park in the middle of the ring of trees. Barely half a second after he moved a hand appeared right where his ankle had been, crackling with lightning. "Oi oi, that's downright sneaky Mr Shadow."
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:32 pm

I sighed as the boy drifted out my range. I hopped down branch to branch until I hit the ground. My hands were charged with raiton chakra now, if only I could land a hit on this somebitch. It stood still, par usual, and waited for him to make a move, though I was still hidden from his sight. My arm had become visible for a brief second when I attacked earlier, but I had since then retreated into the shadows.

Shadow Cloak: 3/4

40/100
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Sora floated calmly in the air and thought for a moment, it seemed that he and his opponent had reached an impasse. He wasn't willing to fight while his opponent was capable of going invisible and he sure as hell wasn't going to come down blind. "How long can you keep this up Mr Shadow?" As he spoke he morphed his body once more, small ridges raised from his forearms and he flexed his hands as the change took place. He raised both arms and pointed at the base of the tree where the hand had appeared from, with a thought six long needles flew from his forearms and whizzed through the air.

2/10 Points remaining

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 pm

I remained hidden and held the raiton in may hands, but the boy was getting smart. He launched needles at the bass of the tree. I listed to the left to avoid them. I only had a brief time left in my jutsu, but it was doing my no good. I canceled it's affects and re-appeared, just to the left of where the spikes had landed. Yep. Definitely a Henkaku clan member. Wow, this was a rarity. I waited as I glanced through my mask slits, waiting for the next move.

4/4
Cool down: 4/5

40/100
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Sora smiled as his opponent reappeared beneath the tree. "Finally done hiding Mr Shadow?" With a burst from his jets Sora soared directly at his opponent with the significant speed his morphed body provided. He drew back an arm as if to punch his opponent as he drew closer. When he was about 10ft away he raised his other arm and shot another round of needles at the man before kicking his legs to the side and darting quickly left and into the air to launch a second set from Yuurei's left side.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:45 am

I held the raiton in my hand and followed the man as his technique was implemented. First from the front, which made me side step to the right, then pivot on my left leg to follow the movement of the boy. He launched another set of spikes, in which I jumped to the left to avoid. Not a bad strategy. He clearly had an increase in speed from this morph of his, but that wouldn't effect me. I stood still once more, by raised my hand and motioned for him to charge at me. A taunt of sorts. Would he decide to try it, who knew?

Cool down: 5/5
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 am

Sora grinned as the man in front of him taunted, obviously trying to evoke a reaction. Perhaps if he had been losing the fight the taunt would have worked, but he had been domination the duel from the outset and had no intention of falling victim to his feelings. He knew he was much faster than his opponent and so wasn't worried about being caught. He launched himself forward with the jets and raised both arms to shoot all six needles directly at his opponent. He shot back up into the sky making sure to keep clear of the trees right before coming into melee range.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:10 am

At first, I thought the boy was charging at me and giving into the taunt, but then he launched another Set of spikes then bounded into the air. God damn this was getting annoying. I was barely worn out, though I'd expelled a fare amount of chakra. To avoid the spike I just hopped to the right. I thought for a minute and then a plan came together. I drew a kunai, which would in turn hold the raiton chakra from my attack and free up my other hand. I watched the sky and waited to see what this Henkaku was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Sora was annoyed now. He was clearly superior to this cowardly shinobi who could do little more than run from his attacks and wait for an opening, an opening Sora would not give him. "Are you afraid Mr shadow? Are you so terrified that you can't speak and you must hide?" Sora flew until he was aligned with the sun and shot out another 6 needles. The blinding sun would hide his attack and give his opponent a few seconds less in which to react, Sora hoped that the bleeding from the man's kunai wound would begin slowing him down soon, he was growing bored of this shinobi's ineptitude.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:36 pm

I laughed at his taunt as he shot needles at me. It was hard to see at first because of his trick with blocking the sun, but I just jumped back to avoid them. I think I might've been pissing him off. Which would've been awesome. His clan was known for being volatile when angry. I clutched my raiton kunai and watched him, then figured I'd give him a taste of his own medicine. I drew Borei and shined the light of the sun back at him. The technique was good as it was, but given that I was using direct sunlight, it could increase the damage. After flashing a blinding light at the man, I took up a defensive stance, began charging chakra, and waited.

30/100

Name: Blinding Flash
Rank of Jutsu: D
Type: Kenjutsu
Distance: 0-25 meters
Description: Passive. The user unsheathes a blade that they have slightly. By doing this, they angle the blade just right so that the blade creates a blinding flash. This flash can be seen up to 25 meters from the user and lowers ocular power of those inflicted by 10% for 2 posts. Cool down of 5 posts.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Sora was furious with his opponent, the man had resorted to pathetic tricks and showed no signs of attacking. Sora dropped down out of the sky until he hovered a mere two feet off the ground, he knew he had the advantage in speed and maneuverability and was confident his opponent would not be able to catch him. He darted forward until he was a rough 15ft away from Yuurei where he launched another round of spikes at the man. He would maintain this distance and slowly wear down his opponent, after all unlike these humans he didn't have to rely on some pathetic limited energy source for his power.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:32 pm

My technique had landed and now his vision would be plagued with large sun spots for a short time. I smirked as my plan had to be working. He lowered himself to the ground and charged at me. I did the same, charging at him. When he stopped to launch a set of spikes, I hit the ground and slid under them, narrowly avoiding some of the lower ones. Those things hurt. I slid for another couple of feet before somersaulting back onto my feet, only a few feet from the boy. I slashed at him with my raiton kunai. If it hit, then there would be enough raiton flowing through his body to fuck up his nervous system. I continued to charge chakra, but stayed defensive since I was at such a close range. I was kinda getting tired from the amount of chakra I'd expended.

30/100
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Sora darted back as his opponent advanced easily avoiding the crackling kunai, as he expected he was vastly superior in speed to his opponent and could easily avoid his techniques and was well out of the way before he tried slashing with his kunai. As Yuurei slashed with the crackling weapon Sora launched another volley of spikes, taking advantage of his opponents attack to hit him while he was off guard. By now he was confident that his spikes were moving faster than his opponent could run and was sure at least one or two should hit, either way all he had to do was hold out, his opponent had used a lot of chakra and Sora was still fresh.

2/10 points remaining (putting this in as a refresher)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)   Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proving Oneslf. (Yuurei)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next