Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Initiation [Yuurei]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 3300

Initiation [Yuurei] Empty
PostSubject: Initiation [Yuurei]   Initiation [Yuurei] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:46 pm

I was standing in a small shrine I constructed on the bottom most level of Aerogakure, my feet were a mere distance away from the open sky, but this was probably the safest place for the meeting and initiation. I was wearing the normal assassin robes and had a second pair folded up on the stone altar in the center of the circular room. The altar had the symbol of the assassins on it, and there was only one entrance in which the initiate could enter through. It was good to be expanding, the fact that I was finding others with the same ideals as me was reassuring, like the battle in the Raksaka would be much easier than expected. I pulled Ribenji off my back and laid it horizontally across the altar and stared at the door in silence, waiting for the initiate to present himself.

((For the robes, think Soul Reaper from Bleach.))
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [Yuurei]   Initiation [Yuurei] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:03 pm

I woke up that morning and remembered today as the day when I would be initiated into the assassin organization. I was perfect timing, since it was right in the break between chuunin exam fights. I slowly made my way down to the lowest level of Aerogakure, preparing myself for whatever initiation was prepared for me. I couldn't have been as bad as the Yama seal from Shinobu though. That bastard still really hurt. I finally made my way into the doorway, seeing Fukushu staring directly at me. I made my way into the room, heading toward the altar, half expecting him to pull some fancy charade.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [Yuurei]   Initiation [Yuurei] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 pm

I would continue looking at Yuurei and began speaking "Welcome Initiate, to the start of your new life in our family. This isn't your average family as you know, ours is set in the sole purpose of the destruction of the Raksaka, and by showing up here you have inadvertently signed away the remainder of your life to this cause, and after we succeed, to the cause of always being prepared to defend the people of the world, regardless of their political dispositions. Do you agree with these terms?" I would continue looking at him with a straight face to show how serious I took this moment, I had to make sure that the people I recruited were in this 100%.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [Yuurei]   Initiation [Yuurei] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:44 pm

I quietly stood my ground, my thoughts racing about the words he said. My breathing escalated slightly, then I looked into Fukushu's eyes and said. "Yes. I agree with the terms of the organization to protect the world from the Raksaka at any means necessary." I calmly thought to myself about my family back home and how the war had affected them. How the war could affect them even more if the Raksaka got more involved and gained control of the bijuu. I'd do anything to ensure my family was alright.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [Yuurei]   Initiation [Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:45 pm

I nodded at the mans response and then continued speaking while walking around the alter and Yuurei "Now that I have your 100% consent I will begin the explanation about what the initiation entails. I'm sure you are aware that this isn't the first time the Raksaka has tried something. Many years ago they were, in a very similar manner as they are today, wreaking havoc on the world and just as we stand against them now, we had ancestors before us who heard the same call. I have developed a seal to link us to these ancestors, a seal that allows us to merge with the spirits of our forefathers so that they can again help the world in the Raksakas destruction THROUGH us." I would stop behind Yuurei and put my hand on his right shoulder and whisper in his ear "I warn you, the placing of the seal is very painful, placing my own nearly caused me to pass out in the process. It is however, not only beneficial but absolutely necessary if we are to be prepared to handle everything they have to throw at us." I would jump over the man and sit on the altar in front of him and yell out excitedly "SO! Are you prepared to receive your benevolent ancestor?"
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [Yuurei]   Initiation [Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:46 pm

I listened to the speech Fukushu had to offer. Man, he was being kinda of dramatic with this thing, like he was trying to scare me or something. Eh, whatever floats his boat. I actually did find it slightly interesting about the ancestors, though. That was nice. I headed his warning as well. I'm sure my medical training could at least help with the pain a bit. If not, I might be fucked. So long as he didn't rape me or anything, I'd be good. I nodded and said, "Yes, I'm ready for my ancestor. Do I need to take off my shirt or anything?" I assumed it would be like the curse mark Shinobu placed on my back, so if the pain was like that, I'd be fine, just a tad sore for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [Yuurei]   Initiation [Yuurei] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:38 pm

After the man agreed I nodded and responded to him without moving "Well taking off your all depends on where you would like the Benevolent seal to be started, but by the time it's completely planted you'll have a full-body tattoo like myself." I would pull open the chest part of my robe and show him to what extent the seal would be covering his body. I would then get up and begin charging chakra into my right hand to begin the preparation of the seal while saying "So, where do you want me to slap you?"
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [Yuurei]   Initiation [Yuurei] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:07 pm

I shrugged and took off my shirt, which would reveal the seal planted on me by Shinobu, then said, "Just plant it in the center of my back." I was still nervous as hell though. Something about a large body tattoo didn't appease me, but it couldn't be any different than the curse mark. I prepared myself and readied for the man to hit me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Initiation [Yuurei]   Initiation [Yuurei] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Initiation [Yuurei]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: The Sky :: Aerogakure-
Jump to: