Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Easter Event] Let me light your way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoshi Hikari
Genin
Hoshi Hikari

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 6500

[Easter Event] Let me light your way Empty
PostSubject: [Easter Event] Let me light your way   [Easter Event] Let me light your way Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:35 am

Hoshi had heard rumors about a Rabbit that who was popping up around the world looking for opponents to fight and battling them, she also heard that they who won would get to select a prize of their choosing, specifically a weapon. Why would Hoshi pass up an opportunity like this? She needed some leverage on her peers and this would be the best place to get it. From a large talking freak bunny. Hoshi made her way out of Chikagakure, if she wanted to fight King T'set she would need some space to do it, with the current crowding of refugees in the Village, room would be limited and she didn't want people getting hurt. So outside the gates in a large area was the best place.

Hoshi stood at a large open field, the sun beaming down on her as she took a slight breath ''King T'set I challenge you to a brawl'' she said proudly and confidently.

[Tier 3]
Back to top Go down

[Easter Event] Let me light your way
Page 1 of 1