Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cursed Blessings [Yuurei]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

Cursed Blessings [Yuurei] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cursed Blessings [Yuurei]   Cursed Blessings [Yuurei] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:12 pm

I was totally not ready for the inscription process of the curse mark. I felt the finger jab into my back and a dark energy flowing through my body. The pain was immense. Nothing I'd ever felt before. For the brief period of time that Shinobu was sealing the demon in me, I felt like I was going to die. Then in an instant, it had stopped. I heard Shinobu fall to the ground in exhaustion. I did the same. I collapsed and passed out on the spot. The pain had proven to be much more than I'd anticipated and was too much for me at the time. Now I lay motionless on the ground, completely hapless to my surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

Character Age : 15
Ryo : 22403

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Blessings [Yuurei]   Cursed Blessings [Yuurei] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:49 pm

We both sat there for the better part of an hour regaining our strength with near silence. I then in one last heavy breath spoke, "Well then aren't you the unlucky one. Same demon as me which happens to be the most difficult to control. But at the very least I can show you how but lets do that after we rest." I pulled myself up to lean against a stack of crates and closed my eyes as I attempted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Blessings [Yuurei]   Cursed Blessings [Yuurei] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:54 pm

I simply laid on the ground, passed out from the procedure. I had no clue when I'd wake, but my dreams were being haunted by whatever demon this was. It was almost as if it was trying to take control of my body. I didn't like it. I hoped that I'd wake up soon enough so Shinobu could explain to me what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

Character Age : 15
Ryo : 22403

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Blessings [Yuurei]   Cursed Blessings [Yuurei] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:27 pm

I moved around a bit and poked Yuurei with the pommel of my sword, he seemed to be out cold and wouldnt get up for a bit. I shrugged to myself and got to my feet, lifting the kid up and slinging him over my shoulder before exiting the building and heading back to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Blessings [Yuurei]   Cursed Blessings [Yuurei] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:28 am

When I woke up, I was back in my apartment, completely clueless as to what happened. I knew I was meeting Shinobu at a warehouse, sparing, then he started talking about "blackened blood." I felt a jolt of pain rush through my back and remembered the rest of it. He planted some sort of seal on my body. I shrugged as I looked about the room, trying to find Shin's most-likely drunk ass. "Old man, where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Blessings [Yuurei]   Cursed Blessings [Yuurei] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cursed Blessings [Yuurei]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2