Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time In Between [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Myeong
Genin
Myeong

Female Character Age : 12
Ryo : 7700

The Time In Between [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:32 am

"Gahhhhhh! That first phase of the Exams was boring was fuck!"

Myeong held both her hands to her face, covering her eyes as she sat on a bench in the crowded Aerogakure city streets. Who the hell made such an easy first exam!? At first she was calm and excited. Surely the stupid bridge and door must lead somewhere better right?! But noooo it just led to another room where there were other contestants. Myeong thought they would get to fight then for sure, but nope! The proctors told them to leave. He said there would be another phase of the exam soon. So now, here she was in the flying city, somehow bored.

At first the city had been exciting and full of new information, but now, Myeong had analyzed almost everything she could get to! Why was this city so boring now?! It has samurai! That was suppose to be cool! Leaning up from the bench, she looked around the street. The sidewalks were lined with merchandise shops, and mostly everyone who was walking about was from another village. She was sure a good chunk of them were other exam takers. Pulling her hood down, Myeong shook her head, allowing her coarse red hair to bop about freely. This would be a good time to take notice of other contestants.
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

Male Character Age : 16
Ryo : 5900

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:59 am

Now that the first stage of the Exams was over, Arizen was out on the streets. He couldn't help but feel excited that he was here. This was a village of Samurai! In the SKY! What's not to love about this place?

First and foremost, he just had to explore the markets. There was such cool stuff here! From Samurai swords and armour to masks and other nifty souvenirs, Aerokagure had it all! He tried to buy a samural helmet at one point, but was rudely rejected.

Next, the Samurai themselves! At several points of his stay, Arizen would walk over to a Samurai and try to talk to him. He managed to pester this one Samurai for a full 25 minutes, excitedly asking questions such as "How do you guys train?" and "What do you guys eat? I eat Bento."

After all that, Arizen decided he should go to meet some of the other contestants. Without a real way of finding them, though, he was pretty lost.

Eh, I'll just keep exploring until I bump into someone. It shouldn't be too hard, since most of the crowd seem to be from other villages.

With that, he just kept on walking, looking at souvenirs and such along the way.
Back to top Go down
Myeong
Genin
Myeong

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:18 am

Myeong cupped her hands around her eyes, searching for anyone interesting. So far, all she could find was a white haired boy, and he was boring. That guy was from her village, she knew that for sure! Not only that, but he was older than her by three years. There were a lot of genin like that, but it bothered Myeong a bit. Why was she so young compared to them!? She furrowed her brow as she lowered her hands, crossing her arms. Now she was annoyed.

Her eyes stared at him, tilting her head. Looking him over, she approached him. "Oi! Snow head!" she called out toward him, stopping a few steps from him. "What did you do during the first phase?"
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:48 am

Huh?

Arizen heard a faint voice in the distance, and it called him Snow head! He looked around to see who had done this, and saw a wierd-haired girl, with even wierder clothes, coming at his direction.

"What do you mean what did I do? I walked across the bridge and went through the door..."

Arizen recognised this child as a Genin from his village, Morigakure.

"Hey, aren't you that weird kid from my village?"
Back to top Go down
Myeong
Genin
Myeong

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:08 am

"That's all you did!? Boy you must be dense!" she chirped out bluntly as she crossed her arms and looked up at the boy. "So you just walked across the trapped bridge and managed to make it to the other side without setting off a single thing?" she asked, tilting her head. Before he could answer, she nodded. "Yes I am from you village! I'm Myeong, three years your junior!"
Back to top Go down
Finnik
Genin
Finnik

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 2205

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:53 am

After being one of the last ones to get the exams completed, Finnik was happy that he actually got to leave the tower. What was even the point of the test? Creativity, Intelligence? Either one, it was the most boring test he ever did. When reaching the ground, or the clouds outside the tower, he would just begin walking along the path of clouds, looking for something interesting to do. There were blacksmiths, dozens of weapon shops, along with the fabulous restaurants that he ate at early, but none of which appealed to Finnik. He just walked around lazily until he heard a conversation about the exams, "I just walked across the bridge and through the door.", along with a few insults about that and something about a weird kid. As Finnik rounded the corner, he saw them, two fellow genins from his village. "You know there's nothing wrong with taking the bridge.. But not setting of any traps.. That's not extreme."
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:22 am

"What do you mean that's all I did? That's all we had to do, the last time I checked. And of course there were some traps in the room I set off."

He then noticed that another guy had joined in the conversation. He also recognised him as a genin from Morikagure.

"Hey there, I'm Arizen. You must be from Morigakure as well?"
Back to top Go down
Myeong
Genin
Myeong

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:55 pm

When the second white haired boy showed up, Myeong crossed her arms and nodded in agreement. Her eyes looked him up and down, tilting her head. This was quite a neat gathering of genin. One more of a certain age and they would have a genin from every academy class for the past four years. That certainly was an entertaining thought! Of course, it did bother her some that was she so young compared to the others. When the other guy, Arizen spoke, she tilted her head. "Then you lied to me! You said you just walked across the stupid bridge!" she shouted, pointing at him.
Back to top Go down
Finnik
Genin
Finnik

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Finally someone who agreed with his motto, he thought as the one with the puffy red hair nodded to him, obviously agreeing that the white haired one wasn't exactly extreme.. Like he was. As the boy tried to defend himself, Finnik looked at him with his greyish eyes. "A few?", he would ask with a disrespectful tone, he then repeated,"A few? I set off a lot more traps than a few, ranging from swinging logs to huge explosions. And yes, I'm also a genin." Finnik would then look away from the man, looking between the two of them, saying, "I don't why you two were just standing here in the first place, there're plenty of restaurants to choose from, along with weapon shops, clothing shops, blacksmiths, all of the sorts." Suddenly a grin appeared on his face, hoping that he convinced the two to do something more than sit around lazily, not like he would do the same.

Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Finally, someone speaking his language! He couldn't wait any longer to get some food, as that was one of the things he hadn't done here yet. Plus he was getting hungry, and that child didn't seem to let up!

"Now that I think about it, I am getting a bit hungry. I wonder if there's any restaurants that serve Bento here?"

In fact, the more he thought about food, the more hungry he got. He was just itching for some Bento at this point.
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

Male Character Age : 15
Ryo : 13699

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:38 am

While walking the streets of Aerogakure in my down time between the exams, I noticed a gathering of several younger shinobi in the center of the square on my way back to the inn. I choked on my breath as I slowly realized that they were all shinobi from my class in the Academy back in Morigakure, the very same friends I had left behind, and the very same friends that thought me to be dead. I ducked behind the building I had just been walking past, but then breathed a deep sigh of relief as I remembered I was still garbed in my competition garments. I was clad completely in black skin-tight cloth from head to toe, only revealing my Sharingan. I know it gave away a bit of a juvenile delinquent aura, but I could not afford to be recognized by the people I knew, especially with the true intentions of my stay in Aerogakure. I listened in for a bit to see if Takoda was with them, and alas, he was not. With a new confidence, I walked out from behind the corner and tried to see if I could just nonchalantly walk past them to get to the other side of the square where my inn was.
Back to top Go down
Myeong
Genin
Myeong

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:49 am

Myeong looked to Finnik, tilting her head with disapproval. What a moron! "You couldn't get through without setting a trap off!? Are you stupid?" she asked, tilting her head with a huge grin. When he asked why she was standing there, Myeong crossed her arms and shook her head. She had been there for nearly three days already! Everything that a foreign Genin was allowed to see had already been seen. Now all she could do was sit around bored. After all! Doing things you've done already is very boring! "I've been to everything! Now everything here is boring and already recorded!" she said, frowning deeply.

"There should be a stand around the corner that sells bentos from around the world!" she exclaimed nodding firmly. She was about to say anything else, but then an interesting thing in a body suit walked past them. Turning almost immediately, Myeong let out a loud wolf whistle. "Trying to show off?" she called out, walking up to the skin tight clad boy. Her face lit up with a bright grin as she took notice of his eyes. "Oooooh~ An Uchiha! I didn't know you lot were partaking in this~ I thought you'd all be cooped up in that volcano"
Back to top Go down
Finnik
Genin
Finnik

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Finnik would answer Arizen question by simply motioning to the corner. He would then look at Myeong, lowering his head and shaking it, saying, "You might not get it, I MEANT to set traps off, which is th-" He was then interrupted when Myeong ran behind him. Finnik would turn around, looking at the thing that attracts a twelve year old girl, and he was surprised when it was a man in a black, skin tight outfit... Weird.. He would walk over to the man with Myeong, "Hello there, stranger!", he would yell as he approach the two, waving wildly. He would then notice the only thing the suit revealed, the man's red eyes, which Finnik gave only a simply "hmph" to.
Back to top Go down
Arizen
Genin
Arizen

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:25 pm

The conversation being shared by the three only 2 minutes ago was interrupted by a foreigner. What's more, what he was wearing... was just outright weird.
Arizen followed the others to the weird guy's location, and what he saw next put the icing on the cake, stopping him halfway.

The Sharingan.

An Uchiha in skin-tight body-suit. You only see this kind of thing once. He had to try to suppress a laugh for 2 minutes before he got closer to meet the guy.

"Hi there, stranger. I assume you're in the Chuunin exams too?"
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

Male Character Age : 15
Ryo : 13699

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 am

Everyone came over to talk to me at once.. all of my friends had come over to talk to me at once. I wanted more than anything to slap Finnik in the face, hug Myeong, and give a high-five to Arizen, to tell them that I was OK, to tell them I wasn't dead. But here I was, trapped. My mind started whirling around in several different directions, trying to think of an escape from this situation. I couldn't hurt them.. but I still had to do something. I began to charge chakra into my throat silently. I needed to stall for just a little bit.

So I did the first thing that came to mind, that I thought would confuse them at least a bit. I knew Finnik had once, been in a circus, so he might get a kick out of this. While standing in place, I did a backflip, and on the landing bounced backwards into three more. On the stuck landing, I threw my arms up as if I was performing and waiting for an imaginary applause. It was better for them to think I was some weirdo in a skin-suit than.. well.. me. I had to maintain utter silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time In Between [Open]   The Time In Between [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time In Between [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: The Sky :: Aerogakure-
Jump to: