Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Must Go Deeper [training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

We Must Go Deeper [training] Empty
PostSubject: We Must Go Deeper [training]   We Must Go Deeper [training] Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:38 pm

I sat under a tree at a spring I found deep in the park, I seemed to be fairly far out of sight from the rest of those currently within the village and so I gave a heavy sigh of relief. Between the chaos of the exams and this news about Aeran my mind was scattered everywhere. After coming here to meditate for a few hours and regain most of myself I decided to do what I often did while unsure about what I should do with my time, training. Unsure about what to train I decided to summon a turtle to see what they had in mind. I performed the seals for a summoning and drew a bit of blood though what came out was something I had never seen before. A small turtle whose limbs seemed to shift from legs to flippers depending on if it was standing in water or not. I didn't know what to think about the situation I reached out to pat the creature on the head as it seemed more an animal than most summons I call forth. I felt my hand and on it's head for a moment and let out a pleased chirp as I was recognized as the summoner. The next few seconds however went by in a blur. The turtle seemed to unhinge its jaw as it started swallowing me. The next thing I knew I was standing in the belly of the beast, oddly enough it was an very spacious and well lit room with burning torches held on the walls of it's stomach which seemed to lack any stomach acid. I nodded to myself as I considered the situation as I felt the room slightly shake as the turtle moved. I turned and looked at the large tunel of flesh behind me as I walked out, after a few seconds of walking I found the exit and crawled out of the turtle's mouth who had moved away from the spring into a part of the forest where several kids ran away scared of the man eating turtle who just threw up a kid. Thinking this over I nodded to myself, "This could be a rather interesting way of getting around people." I looked back to the little turtle who nudged me to pet him again with a soft chirp. I chuckled and appeased the little guy, he had provided me not only with a distraction to what all has been going on but also a nice new technique so today had at least ended upbeat for me.

Spoiler:

Original Price: 5000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

We Must Go Deeper [training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Must Go Deeper [training]   We Must Go Deeper [training] Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Word Count: 430
Converted Discount: 4300
Maximum Discount Available: 2500 (50%)

New Price for Jutsu: 2500 ryo
Back to top Go down

We Must Go Deeper [training]
Page 1 of 1