Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Empty
PostSubject: Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]   Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Ren approached the training grounds near a shady place with numerous trees around. He came here to start his training, he began to do hand signs and awaited for them to finish.

Last edited by Ren Hyuga on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]   Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Ren enjoyed the shade as he continued to do hand signs, he took in the nice fresh air taking a nice long look around the training grounds, wondering what would be awaiting him when he would finish.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]   Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Ren finished his hand signs and bite his thumb, then slammed his hands to the ground as a large circle appeared around him. A large cloud of smoke appeared next and he noticed a small monkey as the smoke disappeared. It began making noises that Ren couldn't make out. "Sweet, this little guy is gonna make an awesome partner, I can feel it." Ren smiled as he kneeled down to the little monkey, that looked to be just born. "Hey there little guy, I can't wait to actually understand what your saying, don't worry in due time were gonna be the best team ever. Ren smiled as it poofed back with a smoke cloud left behind, returning to it's home. Ren couldn't wait another second, he was way to eager to wait so he started to the hand signs once again.

Jutsu:

Last edited by Ren Hyuga on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]   Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Ren continued his hand signs wondered about what was gonna appear the next time the jutsu finished. He could barely hold in his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]   Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Ren once again finished the hand signs, then repeated the same process as last time, biting his thumb again then slamming his hands to the ground. Once again the circle and smoke appeared, and as it disappeared another monkey was left, though this one was larger at lest by another 5 inches and had much more hair along with a little tail growing. Ren smiled at the monkey as it approached him and grabbed onto his leg as it looked up at him. "Hey there little guy, are you able to talk at all?" Ren asked, as he heard a voice in his head. "Hello there, I am unable to speak now as I am still a baby, but my name is Xiao, and you are?" Ren was amazed that he could talk with his mind though he had to answer his question. "Oh umm, my name is Ren Hyuga." Ren grinned at Xiao as he grinned back. "Okay, then Ren it is." Xiao let go of Ren's leg then went back to his home. Ren began to repeat the hand signs, though he was starting to lose chakra quickly.

Chakra: 60/100
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]   Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Ren continued the hand signs as he said to himself. "Man this is so awesome, I have monkey's as my summons." Ren coulldn't stop grinning thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]   Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Ren finished the hands signs, bite his thumb, and slammed his hands on the ground again and once again the circle and smoke came and left behind a now larger monkey. This one grew... a lot it was around 5 feet in size and tail was nearly half that. It looked the same as Xiao with the growth spout and much more hair, that pretty much covered his body. "Hey Xiao, is that you buddy?" Ren asked as the monkey replied with a thumbs up before he started to roam around searching for food. "Wow you sure got bigger, are you able to speak yet." Ren looked at him with a sort of confused look as he stuck his head out of a bush in a tree "Yes I can speak, and it's good to see ya again Ren, but man am I hungry." Xiao smiled as he back to searching. Ren reached into his bag and pulled out some fruit. Xiao noticed and came back down to Ren and started to feast. When he got finished he smiled at Ren with a bunch of stuff in his teeth, and thanked him. "Oh it's no problem, Xiao we are friends." Ren said as they both smiled at each other before Xiao started to beat his chest then returned home. Ren laid down for a few minutes as he was getting tired, but got to eager and began the handseals again.

Chakra: 40/100

Last edited by Ren Hyuga on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]   Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Ren continued the hand seals preparing for the near end of his training, it was getting really exhausting for him.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]   Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Ren sighed in relief, finishing the hand signs again, biting his thumb once more which was getting to be kinda painful, then slammed his hands to the ground. He moved back some then took a seat as the exhaustion was really getting to him. The smoke cleared again and this time another monkey appeared that looked Xiao just bigger, about another foot in height and even more body fur. He walked toward Ren and copied his position, taking a seat. "Man, Xiao your getting bigger and bigger ever time." Ren said in a nice sounding way. Xiao laughed a little then replied. "Ahh, Ren, your a humorous child. So would you like to do something fun." Xiao said in a much deeper voice then the other form, he then smiled at Ren waiting for his response. "Sure thing pal, what is it?" Ren said a little confused. Xiao told Ren to get on his back and hold onto him tightly. He then ran and jumped grabbing onto branch after branch swinging along. "Wow this feels more amazing when someone else is doing most of the work." Ren said as he laughed. "Get ready this is the fun part." Xiao said as he pulled upward on some of the branches doing to flips in the air before landing on the ground. Ren let go of him at landing as they both began to laugh. "Your right that was fun." Ren said as he grinned at Xiao. "It's no problem, Ren we are friends." Xiao said as he grinned back, saying a remark that Ren said earlier. He then returned back leaving the cloud of smoke. Ren decided to take a break so he went to get some lunch and come back later.

Chakra: 20/100
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]   Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Ren returned after getting some lunch, and taking a small break. He felt better then before but was still low on chakra. Though he started to do the hand signs once again.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]   Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Ren continued his hand signs, since he was nearing the end, he let out a sigh of relief awaiting for Xiao to once again come.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]   Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Ren finished the hand signs for hopeful the final time, once again bite his thumb which was starting to get annoying, slamming his hands to the ground creating the black circle. Ren moved back as the plume of smoke came again. The smoke appeared and Ren saw Xiao once again larger then before, standing with his fists on the ground. "Hiya, Xiao." Ren said as he grinned toward him like they usually do. "Hello Ren, now that I am fully grown I am finally able to fight along side you and it all thanks to you my friend. Will you accept me as your partner?" Xiao said approaching Ren. Ren raised his hand in the air then nodded and gave him a big grin. Xiao understood completely then placed his hand in Ren's as they grinned and gave each other a handshake. "Don't worry Xiao I already knew you'd be my partner the first moment I met you, a few hours ago." Ren said as he laughed some. "Thank you Ren, I will train and fight alongside you no matter what." Xiao said as they gave eachother one last grin before Xiao disappeared. Ren sighed in relief now that this long traiining was finally over, and he got a partner out of it... "Man am I exhausted, now to get a ton of rest, this is gonna be like hibernation. " Ren said and chuckled some as he headed home. Ren had a great day of training and now he has the monkey family looking after him.

[Training compete, Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]   Just Monkeying Around [Private Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Monkeying Around [Private Training]
Page 1 of 1